arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
The new update is out, download from the OP or at
enjoy.
Thank you very much :)
I am just starting to play. But did you change the rollback? I can't rollback anymore.

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Thank you very much :)
I am just starting to play. But did you change the rollback? I can't rollback anymore.
rollback should function normally, the only change was to add a swipe (left to right) to go back on android.
mouse wheel, PG UP and PG DN should still work for PC and mac.
If there is a problem, try restarting the game

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Very enjoyable BadMustard I still love silly premise of it all(Super Rich Big Dick Fuck Stud Dom with a kind heart). I know it seems you don't get a lot a traffic here, but know I let folks know of this game in my circle. They've all enjoyed it and shown you support.

Shame I can't(Financial stuff on my end). But I do tell folks about it. I honestly rank this up there in my top 5 enjoyable Adult Novellas I've read.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
hm, tried to figure out what time zone you are in, failed ;) somewhere in the pacific?

aah, should have read your signature. FC1 USN retired, so it is the pacific :)
Should be my evening. Very good, Thank you :)
Check is profile, it say : Active member, from Malaysia

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadMustard
Mar 28, 2018
No the information from the dev appears to be not correct, as for me save games from ch 9 did not work .... so once again one has to start over ...

Mar 28, 2018
Yes I agree Zephea, yes it is strange and not restricted to just Ren'Py. The old ch 9 saves do not load even though I am not using any mods ... That's life as they say, and it is no big deal to play through again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
BadMustard
Don't know what is going on but one of the twins pic keeps showing up at the first part of each change of scene.
3 times in a roll her pic show when switching from 1 pic to the next like this.
Almost_Dead 2022-03-20 10-48-41-13.jpg Almost_Dead 2022-03-20 10-48-42-93.jpg

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes