Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm the downside is you cant choose who to sleep with. most of the time it just happens.

also i could've done without the double penetration. i guess since it was a strap-on scene it wasnt to bad but id rather have a choice regarding that. but yeah in general not alot of choices in this game regarding who you hook up with.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Download android v0.2 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Hey gamecax. Thanks for the port, but there is currently no way to save the game in progress because there is no quick menu at the bottom. Can you please fix? Thanks!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Completely unplayable due to the dev using renpy 7.4.0. Renpy 7.4.1 and above work fine just the 7.4.0 version that kills the game on startup [white screen then ctd].
I'm using the latest version 7.4.2.1292 for v.3 that was released Feb 22 '21

another user had a similar problem, solved with holding the shift key when you start the game and Disable the Gamepad

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
hmmmm the downside is you cant choose who to sleep with. most of the time it just happens.

also i could've done without the double penetration. i guess since it was a strap-on scene it wasnt to bad but id rather have a choice regarding that. but yeah in general not alot of choices in this game regarding who you hook up with.
OK, who would you choose NOT to sleep with(1 character), and I'll try to make it an option for the next release(as long as it doesn't break my story line (keep in mind that sleeping with the NPC's gets gallery images added, sweet delicious gallery images rendered by my wife!!)).

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I'm a simple Man, I read "There is no excuse for delivering poor care"... I download.
I don't want to call the dev lazy, but even when these girls are twins, using the almost exact same faces and hairstyle doesn't scream creative or inspired to me.
Thank you for not calling me lazy. :)
The twins are monozygotic twins, and they live, work, and play together, and use their identical looks to their advantage (at least that how I imagine it).

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 2 Release Party
Almost Dead » Devlog
10 hours ago by BadMustard
https://f95zone.to/threads/almost-dead-v0-2-badmustard.72456/
I have started work on chapter 3 already.
Rendering new images as fast as I can.
But I'm back at work now, so it will take longer for chapter 3 to be released.
I have made some lot of changes to the game.
I could not make one change and that's to the Gallery
if you start a new game the gallery gets reset.
I will have to completely redo the way the gallery to implement changes.

My wife has made all the gallery images.
If you want to see some of her other works she is at .
My wife approves of the picture you chose!!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
We can download 0.3 for PC and MAC for free from itch.io

Reactions: BadMustard

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far its a nice game

The models are a bit outdated some of them

But the story makes up for it and is quite interesting so far

Will keep a eye on this good luck to the dev

Reactions: BadMustard

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

The mc gets pegged? Nice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes