HanzoGruber

Apr 4, 2024
Can you reject girls? I am not so much into black women. Not my Type at all, and I tried. But I am glad taht here are a decent numbers of asians, since I am married with a chhinese woman myself, this is what I like XD

The story is a bit small, but I guess here it is okay, since the game seems to go straight forward and wastes not much time, by trying to be more , or mysterious or cool...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I know it feels like it's been 16 weeks since I last worked on this project, but chapter 16 is now being worked on; there will be at least 325 images for this chapter, and we will be meeting Sara's brother, a long-lost aunt, and Tina's mom.

I did make the first three images during my week off, so there are only 322+ more to go.

I have been writing Chapter 22 and have about half of it finished. If anybody wants to suggest a scene or anything, feel free to do so here or on the discord.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I know it feels like it's been 16 weeks since I last worked on this project, but chapter 16 is now being worked on; there will be at least 325 images for this chapter, and we will be meeting Sara's brother, a long-lost aunt, and Tina's mom.

I did make the first three images during my week off, so there are only 322+ more to go.

I have been writing Chapter 22 and have about half of it finished. If anybody wants to suggest a scene or anything, feel free to do so here or on the discord.
scenes that need to be:
Dinner with all at the condo naked after eating family orgy
family meeting to move to the estate and Cece added to the group
Sara sex in nurse outfit all white, stockings hat and all
Mc at office (not home) visited by Tina sex on the desk option to make baby because she feels left out
Yumi gets pregnant! and is over the moon about it. Could help her become governor and get Domestic partnership approved maybe even Polygamy (it is a game world)

Last edited:
Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
scenes that need to be:
Dinner with all at the condo naked after eating family orgy
family meeting to move to the estate and Cece added to the group
Sara sex in nurse outfit all white, stockings hat and all
Mc at office (not home) visited by Tina sex on the desk option to make baby because she feels left out
Yumi gets pregnant! and is over the moon about it. Could help her become governor and get Domestic partnership approved maybe even Polygamy (it is a game world)
I like the dinner at the condo (and maybe split up into two groups for an orgy) like I did before

I have been considering Cece, but we're staying at the apartment (I don't want to make a new house and rooms for everybody!!(lazy))

Sara in a nurse uniform defiantly. Sex at the hospital (hell yeah)

Office sex with Tina (in a slutty outfit (YES) ) (baby later)

Yumi will be up for a state Supreme Court seat (soon) (no babies for Grandma Yumi maybe)

Last edited:
Reactions: SpatulaPie
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes