• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Almost Dead Gallery Unlocker (Universal)
Based on Ripson's original gallery unlocker

Tested on Almost Dead v0.E, should work on future versions as well.

UPDATE 2023-08-06:
Updated to fix a bug regarding scene replays for scenes that were previously unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just heads up. new game ver out

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if you set the preferences to Skip Unseen text, otherwise ctrl will stop at any unread text blocks
Did you modify something in your code to achieve this? Skip Unseen Text applies to holding Ctrl, not to Ren'Py's native auto-play feature. And skipping even with Unseen Text marked only continues so long as you keep holding Ctrl down anyway. As soon as you release the key, you stop skipping (unless there's a bug in the game or it's been purposefully modified to do something else).

Auto-forward works differently. You set a speed and begin it, after which the game continues — without any player input — from one item (line of dialogue or similar) to another. So after you turn that on, one item is shown; there's a pause of whatever the speed set is; then the next item is shown; another pause; and so on. It's entirely hands-off except if you come to a menu where a player has to pick something for the game to know how to continue.

Reactions: zumio

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the ex- must pay for his crimes ... and i'm not talking just jail .... he needs a beating and getting ass raping might teach the fucker a lesson ... i got some money stashed away if you need it :devilish:
awesome vn awesome awesome awesome ..... i'm so happy Sharon is is awesome hands with family that love her BadMustard

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
its all off in the pref
I'll see about turning it on for the next release

if I can figure out a way to hide them when they're not being used, I will bring them back

Last edited:
May 17, 2020
I'll see about turning it on for the next release

if I can figure out a way to hide them when they're not being used, I will bring them back
Just don't know if it been adressed before not what I could see atleast but how many chapters have you planned this game to be and do you have any other project in mind after this
PS love the build up in the game, I play the game from start everytime since I like the game Good Luck in this year

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Just don't know if it been adressed before not what I could see atleast but how many chapters have you planned this game to be and do you have any other project in mind after this
PS love the build up in the game, I play the game from start everytime since I like the game Good Luck in this year
I have 19 chapters completely written, and the 20th is only about half finished. if I run out of ideas, I'll try to tie everything up nicely and call it an end
i do have an idea that I have been writing a lot of notes about, but no name for it yet (it just a bunch of ideas right now)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The gallery unlocker mod should be compatible and work with all future versions of AE, but I'll double check it when I get around to play it later.
And if anyone wants to unlock their gallery organically, this can be done with just two playthroughs, split once in Chapter 5; there are just four choices (when compared to a Full Harem+Marry Tina Last playthrough) that need to be made for the second run to see all scenes/variations with context and unlock all images: decline sex with Yuizumi in Ch5, reject Charlie, reject Lucy, reject Ichika/Julie. IIRC, the only scenes you don't see this way aren't lewd, and are kinda sad, since they're the 'Marry [Not-Tina] Last' scenes.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am sure I remember downloading this game a long while back and I am sure it was a 2 or 3gb, has something changed in the game, or am I thinking of another game? Not that it matters really, just curious more than any thing else.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I am sure I remember downloading this game a long while back and I am sure it was a 2 or 3gb, has something changed in the game, or am I thinking of another game? Not that it matters really, just curious more than any thing else.
It's probably another game I just broke 1gb a few chapters ago

Reactions: Pole Star

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am wondering if I downloaded a poor copy of the updated game since it seems to be very blurry in every scene.
The pixels seem to be several steps lower than when I played it in November, and I don't see a video quality patch on this page to fix it.

Edit: for some reason I had to start back at chapter 4 instead of 14 where my saves are within the last download (I don't know why they didn't transfer over when I copied and pasted them into the new folder but no matter)
The quality of the renders has improved, I think I recall how they got better with every update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadMustard

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have to wonder if there was a brainstorming session for each pet name a new girl came up with, or if it was a longer brainstorming session to get as many on paper as possible.
Daddy, Baby, Sweetums, Mister, Darling etc lol

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes