-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just a question, is this finished? Or else why isn't it abandoned or on hold declared. Or did I miss something... ?
A game cannot be marked as On Hold unless the developer has released a public statement saying such is the case. That did not happen for this game.

A game cannot be marked as Abandoned unless there has been no communication from the dev in over 3 months (there has been) or there has not been an update in over 18 months (the last update to this game was July, so not even close to 18 months).

FFR, you can check the rules here to see whether a label should be applied to a game thread or not.

Sep 14, 2023
A game cannot be marked as On Hold unless the developer has released a public statement saying such is the case. That did not happen for this game.

A game cannot be marked as Abandoned unless there has been no communication from the dev in over 3 months (there has been) or there has not been an update in over 18 months (the last update to this game was July, so not even close to 18 months).

FFR, you can check the rules here to see whether a label should be applied to a game thread or not.
Sorry I read 2020/2021, now at once I see 2023 standing, my bad, sorry for the question. Don't know what I was thinking...

Well I was trying to download the gofile and it said it wasn't available anymore, so that made me also think it was too old...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry I read 2020/2021, now at once I see 2023 standing, my bad, sorry for the question. Don't know what I was thinking...

Well I was trying to download the gofile and it said it wasn't available anymore, so that made me also think it was too old...
Ah. Generally GoFile is excellent, but links there expire if not used in awhile (I think something like 2 weeks). So if no one's tried to download from that GoFile link for a bit, the link will expire and the file get deleted from their servers. That's the one drawback to that mirror.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well the story is engaging, the characters are unique but holy batshit that "animation" is first semester high school level!
After 3 full years in development, I was expecting something more than sliding 2 or 3 renders back and forth like a pop up book.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 15 image 001

what does this mean, well I'm pretty sure I have everything ready to start rendering the images for chapter 15.
This was a test image for the first scene, and I liked it so...
I may render a few more this weekend in between some stuff I need to do around the house and distribute them Monday morning, and full production will start Monday after work.

Stay safe out there
chapterf-001.jpg

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 15 WIP (update #1)

Yes, I have started working on Chapter 15; officially, I started today, but I did render some this weekend.

So far, I have completed 16 of the 310 images for this chapter. We have a few holidazes coming up that will probably delay the final release, so keep that in mind.

stay safe out there

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 15 WIP (update #3)

So far, I have completed 112 of the 311 images for this chapter. I will be taking a break starting this Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving Day and the food coma I plan on eating myself into.

Enjoy the hoildazes

stay safe out there

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 15 WIP (update #5)

202 of the 311 images are completed for this chapter. I'm well past the halfway point for this chapter, but there is another big holiday looming on the horizon.

I am going to tentatively say this release will be out after the new year. I will be on leave from work (my real job) soon, but there is so much to do here that I don't know when I will have the time to really sit down and render scenes. I know I will be able to get some done, but not like pre-holidays. So everybody, please be prepared for the slowdown on this project.

stay safe out there

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes