Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yes, yes they do, it's a shame there aren't very many shops that sell tacos on my island!!
Where's that? Authentic tacos are very difficult to get in most of the US (ie not "white people tacos") - beef strips, not hamburger, soft roll, onions, cilantro, spicier and no "salad ingredients."

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Where's that? Authentic tacos are very difficult to get in most of the US (ie not "white people tacos") - beef strips, not hamburger, soft roll, onions, cilantro, spicier and no "salad ingredients."
I live in Malaysia. All of them here used ground meat (beef or chicken) and salad ingredients!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Ground chicken? That's an abomination! My cousin told me there is one place around to get the authentic, but almost everywhere is ground beef, with optional salad ingredients and cheese.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Funnily enough, I was at the pub with a freind yesterday, who told me that his caught his wife in the shower with another woman. From his point of view, he definitely regarded it as NTR.
The difference is, all the girls in question are inside the relationship here.

I agree it would be NTR if a girl inside the harem have sex with one outside the harem

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
just my opinion but i really don't like the sister wives thing, seems more cult then harem. seems really off with Q&A with Tina, i think it would be hotter if she referred to them as aunt. again just my opinion

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
If we are tossing out opinions. I like the Harem sister thing & they are active not only with the MC, but each other as well.... :p

Because if we are honestly in that situation in RL(rare obviously). Humans would bond and form relations even in those situations.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
If we are tossing out opinions. I like the Harem sister thing & they are active not only with the MC, but each other as well.... :p

Because if we are honestly in that situation in RL(rare obviously). Humans would bond and form relations even in those situations.
The Mormons have been making it work for over a hundred years. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Any sexual content with her yet? Vaginal/anal sex with her while pregnant, lactation content with the MC, anything like that?
Some of us fine connoisseurs of prego content need to know that specific distinction :LOL:
MC is the one who got her pregnant.
yes no no

Reactions: libertypics

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
That bitchslap Lucy gave Sicka was satisfying, but it was not nearly enough, please tell me that karma will find her and REALLY make regret the shit she pulled on the MC and his family, don't need to kill her,just make her lose the rest of the money she stole or something like that.

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
That bitchslap Lucy gave Sicka was satisfying, but it was not nearly enough, please tell me that karma will find her and REALLY make regret the shit she pulled on the MC and his family, don't need to kill her,just make her lose the rest of the money she stole or something like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UncleFredo

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Currently, provided you make all the correct choices for a full harem, you end up with 3 images and 6 scenes still locked.

At least at present (0.C) You can gain all scenes by:
* Saving just before having sex with Yuizumi in Chapter 5
* Finishing the game up to now with a full harem and making correct choices individually early on (e.g. Tina "not pretty" early on - this also requires you choose Tina last for the weddings in Ch14)
* Saving at the end for the next version
* Reloading your save before having sex with Yuizumi and decline her that time (this means you'll have sex with her alone in Ch13 instead of her and Sara)
* Continue through, skipping+making the same choices you did before until you get the choice to:
* Decline Charlie in Ch.7.
* Continue through, skipping+making the same choices you did before until you get the choice to:
* Decline Ichika/Julie as well in Ch.9.
* Decline Lucy as well in Ch.10.

This will gain you the alternate versions of the events that have images and scenes.
Alternate Images 49, 50, and 69 (no Charlie)
Alternate Scenes:
* 8-2 (A instead of Charlie in Ch.8 due to no Charlie)
* 11-3 (Christe+Tina instead of Christe+Charlie in Ch.11 due to no Charlie)
* 11-7 (Q instead of Lucy in the car in Ch.11 due to no Lucy)
* 11-8 (A at house in Ch.11 due to no Lucy, replacing multiple Ch11 Lucy scenes)
* 12-5 (Q+A BJ instead of Q+A+Julie sex in Ch.12 due to no Julie)
* 13-3 (Yui only instead of Yui+Sara sex in Ch.13 so Yuizumi gets her fantasy)

Updated through 0.F/Ch15.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadMustard
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes