BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So is this game meant to be played as a collect them all harem or can you pick and choose or even go with just 1 girl?
I do force a few girls into the harem to make the programming (for me easier) but after that you can choose the girls you want

Nerosu00

May 14, 2020
As the MC seems to be half Asian / half Irish based on the model/lighting (at least in the early mid/before the haircut which helped a little) and since we know his dad is Irish. I doubt the model will be retroactively changed to be just Irish, adding some story beats about his mother being of Asian descent would probably work without requiring scene editing or anything.
A few of the time jumps feel a bit disjointed, though if you plan to go back through and add additional events then I understand.

The first interaction with Louise is super odd, and the why on the mc not sleeping could have been shown rather than told later in the chapter.
All in all enjoyable and look forward to more.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Almost Dead Gallery Unlocker (Universal)
Based on Ripson's original gallery unlocker

Tested on Almost Dead v0.E, should work on future versions as well.

UPDATE 2023-08-06:
Updated to fix a bug regarding scene replays for scenes that were previously unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
That's only for the replay gallery. What about the image gallery?

and added link to the OP
Mod has now been updated to also include the image gallery. Ripson's original unlocker mod only included the replay gallery, and not the image gallery, which is why I missed it the first time around.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Mod has now been updated to also include the image gallery. Ripson's original unlocker mod only included the replay gallery, and not the image gallery, which is why I missed it the first time around.
Noice
noice.jpg
updated the OP

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
Almost Dead Gallery Unlocker (Universal)
Based on Ripson's original gallery unlocker

Tested on Almost Dead v0.E, should work on future versions as well.

UPDATE 2023-08-03:
Updated to include image gallery as well. Note: The lock/unlock function is "global" - if you unlocked it on the image gallery, you'll unlock all scenes in the replay gallery as well (and vice versa).

its not working it wont play the gallery

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Then you've done something wrong because this works, there should be a purple "LOCK/UNLOCK" button above the Return button on the screen if that show UNLOCK everything is accessible. If you can't see that button, then you've done something wrong...

domonx

Jul 30, 2017
Then you've done something wrong because this works, there should be a purple "LOCK/UNLOCK" button above the Return button on the screen if that show UNLOCK everything is accessible. If you can't see that button, then you've done something wrong...
i have the same problem, the button is there and the gallery is "unlocked" but you can't click on it to play the scene. I can only click on the ones that I actually unlocked during my play through.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
i have the same problem, the button is there and the gallery is "unlocked" but you can't click on it to play the scene. I can only click on the ones that I actually unlocked during my play through.
I had only tested that the gallery actually showed the items when unlocking it, but not if I could actually click/replay those previously unlocked scenes. I've fixed this in my gallery unlocker now; just re-download the mod and unpack, and overwrite files when asked).

Reactions: BadMustard

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I cant wait to add Sharon to our harem and we can keep her safe and happy :D I am excited for the next update i hope it is soon. I am re reading this one for the like 7th time :D

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I cant wait to add Sharon to our harem and we can keep her safe and happy :D I am excited for the next update i hope it is soon. I am re reading this one for the like 7th time :D
Sharon will be an optional addition to the harem along with another girl (?who's practically family, but we have never met her?) in the next Chapter
it will be a couple of weeks before I start back on this, since I'm working on chapter 3 of 2Sides, but I will be posting updates for which ever I'm working on every Monday

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Sorry is not my kind of game i know it is not finished but for me the animations look for me missplaced and to fast its like mc is are 5 sec cum mann with his dong, and the chaperts are why to small, is my point of view, but anyway good luck with you game.

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Sorry is not my kind of game i know it is not finished but for me the animations look for me missplaced and to fast its like mc is are 5 sec cum mann with his dong, and the chaperts are why to small, is my point of view, but anyway good luck with you game.
Ha Ha! It isn't really a matter of MC being a pre-mature 'shooter' as much as not wanting to waste Alot of MB's with long, drawn-out sex scenes.
But I do agree with the length, or lack of on some Chapters.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes