BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Time for a moan...

There's no 'back' link on the screen so anyone using a laptop without a mouse has no access to a back function, something that I really got used to in renpy games...
[PG UP] or [Page Up] = backwards
[PG DN] or [Page Down] = forwards
I think (or i got them backwards)

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Unless it's been disabled by the developer, the mouse wheel steps you back and forward. Sometimes devs disable it because it interferes with fancy stuff they're trying to do, sometimes they disable it because they're sadists and sometimes it's disabled because they tried to be clever and rewrite a perfectly good standard interface...
You can usually re-enable rollback with the unren tool but that only works on windows afaik.
I turned them off because they looked fugly (they are turned on for android) but you can use [PG UP] and [PG DN] to go forwards and backwards

Reactions: K.T.L. and Capt OA
Feb 26, 2018
the game is multiple updates in at only 674mb and 9 chapters?? and we have an img preview containing over 30 images with no nudity? this combined with the bland looking character models doesen't exactly instill confidence

• Angry
Reactions: BadMustard

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
the game is multiple updates in at only 674mb and 9 chapters?? and we have an img preview containing over 30 images with no nudity? this combined with the bland looking character models doesen't exactly instill confidence
There's sex and nudity pretty quickly in this game. In the 1st chapter (not the prelog IIRC)

Reactions: BadMustard

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you like story and a lot of content then play this one and you will be surprised.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah, 9 chapters, so at least 9 updates. (amazing) (its small size is because it 1280x720 it's not genetic)
Keeping the nudity in the game (forcing DLHU to play)
I'm not here to instill confidence, I'm just here making a Visual Novel, everything after that is up to the player!!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Almost Dead [v0.9] [BadMustard] [OS@674MB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 674MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 123MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes