BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Oh wow damn that's a lot for 1 chapter, I just subbed to your patreon then, so I've already seen in some post there's no ntr but there's also no swinging or sharing stuff either right like mmf threesomes, if so is it avoidable, I know that's odd to ask but i gotta just not my thing
Thank you for your support!!

NO that total time to read/watch all 8 chapters
NO ntr
NO other naked males
YES threesomes MFF only

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
"twixt my nethers"

Game deserves an upvote and a playthrough just for that. I realise that Illinois looks like a fancier location for a candy factory than Nuneaton but if BadMustard is Stateside, I'm Roger Irrelevant.

Reactions: BadMustard

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I'm having problems with loading my saves from 0.8. I keep getting errors when I try to load.
Same here... guess that's the end of the road for me. Gotta draw a line somewhere, got too many already lined up I have to restart from scratch...

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Time for a moan...

There's no 'back' link on the screen so anyone using a laptop without a mouse has no access to a back function, something that I really got used to in renpy games...

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Time for a moan...

There's no 'back' link on the screen so anyone using a laptop without a mouse has no access to a back function, something that I really got used to in renpy games...
How do you do a back with a (Desktop) mouse? I've always had to be careful or load from an autosave when I needed that where there wasn't an onscreen one.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
How do you do a back with a (Desktop) mouse? I've always had to be careful or load from an autosave when I needed that where there wasn't an onscreen one.
Unless it's been disabled by the developer, the mouse wheel steps you back and forward. Sometimes devs disable it because it interferes with fancy stuff they're trying to do, sometimes they disable it because they're sadists and sometimes it's disabled because they tried to be clever and rewrite a perfectly good standard interface...
You can usually re-enable rollback with the unren tool but that only works on windows afaik.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
"twixt my nethers"

Game deserves an upvote and a playthrough just for that. I realise that Illinois looks like a fancier location for a candy factory than Nuneaton but if BadMustard is Stateside, I'm Roger Irrelevant.
The Jelly Belly candy company in Illinois, very close to the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. They sold the rejected beans called belly flops at a store on the premises (they sold the normal one too).

Reactions: kz7419
2.80 star(s) 35 Votes