RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
here think about it like this the protagonist Jude could of helped the succubus in a different way

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
To let you all know I am working on a new game in the Alone amongst Demons world, Called Alone Amongst Demons the Void.
The first patreon release will be in fryday
You won't play as Shina, it will be about a new character that will get cursed,
This game will be 50 years after the ending of the second game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
To let you all know I am working on a new game in the Alone amongst Demons world, Called Alone Amongst Demons the Void.
The first patreon release will be in fryday
You won't play as Shina, it will be about a new character that will get cursed,
This game will be 50 years after the ending of the second game.
Awesome. Will the next protagonist become a succubus too? "evil smirk"

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
don't forget the of this game hate people able to defeat an important character withou cheaton just training a lot and tha Nora game confirmed that to me,, I was able to defeat the angle 5 time and fie time he saying that we cheated. I would just love to see tha same interation and cut scen we we had lost if deafedted tha angel in the fist game. In Nora world I was able to deafe the girl in prolog and he stated that I must cheated. I just would love tha same cut scen when we lost, like we justlost the fight. beeating the boss important in that matter. I really upset me. But wa forced to loose anywey. I wee win withou cheat we are cheaters. For the rest the game was good. And the buss are higly ubeatble in second game, I don't eve dare to thing what gonna be the third one Alon Among Demons: The Void. All boss gonna be Huge nightmare.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes he will become a Succubus, But this time around I am going for a slower transformation, it will still be fast but not as fast as the other games I will plan to have the MC completly transform into a Succubus in 2 to 3 updates.

As for boss fights, Well it's true that I have made some boss fights that you are suposed to lose at in other games, and I did call people cheaters if they somehow won, I'll try to do better,

Reactions: JaszMan

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes he will become a Succubus, But this time around I am going for a slower transformation, it will still be fast but not as fast as the other games I will plan to have the MC completly transform into a Succubus in 2 to 3 updates.

As for boss fights, Well it's true that I have made some boss fights that you are suposed to lose at in other games, and I did call people cheaters if they somehow won, I'll try to do better,
Can you pleas remoe that sisytem from others games as well, Becou see that cut scene specif one if win look like if we los the figt becou in more game that is the thing, we win but we get look like loser in that cut scene, to look like they were overpowerfull. It good thing were the player mangae the bit the boss wining it, the cut scen show him that he won. I leveld them all really good, I play to defeat the boss, by leveling up. So please remove that sistem it kill my mood to keep playing them. Thetru word is frustreting.

The story in both game are amezing, it would be the bet game game ever without that systemthat make as los regardless our clean sweeted win. Please, can you remove these sistym even from Nora World? I really worked hard to win my fight, I don't fight a boss If I'm not sure to win fare and square.

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
Guys I am at the start of the game, and I have stuck. I explored the cave with Amy, headed to the temple, where she left my party after entering. Then the priestess said you need Amy to continue and I cannot find Amy anywhere

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes