RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm sad that Miria didin't stay till the end with Shina/Jukalia, that Miria go to Shilia instead of be forever loyal to Jukalia/Shina.

I'm curios to see if Shilia gonna make piece with her sister Shina/Jukalia, and Miria as well, Miria was along side with Shina all the time.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I mean we we killed or spaared the bandit leadr who whatch us get gang repad. that skill god skill with star where shin plesure her self just tu be fully horny, that I didin't see that anymore later on.
Yeah, that is only for especially that scene as far, as I know.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, that is only for especially that scene as far, as I know.
that skill was wested, why making her when we didn't even see it anymore, after that point.
When I defeatedthe bendints using heal potion the game stop when I wint 3 time straght.

He think I cheated. Someone need to ride off of the anticheat in this and previus game. for good.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
The game lag again and shut down when Irora tower get blast off, where should i go? After load and safe several times now, I manage to make Eve and Amy pass that scene but now, it is Shina and Liona turn to pass that tower scene which drives me crazy!! Can someone tell me which route that i should take to pass this scene?!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
love the game, but sad Juka(lia) is all reluctant about being a succubus again. She really enjoyed running the Utopia Inn and got a lot of corruption points in the first game the way I played the story. I hope Juka stays a demon and I really hope Juka/Shina is the Queen's Son/Daughter and was not a lie. I find it Romantic of the idea a Royal Demon falls in love with a Mortal. There is a story within itself. I just wish Juka was so uptight all the time, its weird especially when she enjoys doing a lot of naughty demon acts. She quickly reverts to "what have I done". Get over it and enjoy being a succubus already.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
love the game, but sad Juka(lia) is all reluctant about being a succubus again. She really enjoyed running the Utopia Inn and got a lot of corruption points in the first game the way I played the story. I hope Juka stays a demon and I really hope Juka/Shina is the Queen's Son/Daughter and was not a lie. I find it Romantic of the idea a Royal Demon falls in love with a Mortal. There is a story within itself. I just wish Juka was so uptight all the time, its weird especially when she enjoys doing a lot of naughty demon acts. She quickly reverts to "what have I done". Get over it and enjoy being a succubus already.
yep totaly agree.
I wouldlike to more about the fact to find out if it was true after the final battel against merik. The jukalia continue her jurney to see about if what the Queen her self told her. I would love to see those event in game. I should be more long. It sad we never gonna find out it what she told was true. We never never gonna see it coming

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Ok,now this is getting weird, I have Shina doing a lot of Demon-esque Acts to Bandits and Rogues she has high corruption points and in the book in your room where you check how many corruption points you have,Shina/Juka even says she loves "Ra$%" bandits and Rogues. Having said that then she has a serious mood swing and is all reluctant and hates being a succubus again. The choices I am making should make her less uptight,yet she is only becoming more so and still not trusting her mother. When does she lighten up,after her enjoying "ra$%ing" bandits and Rogues?. I hope Shina/Juka stays a Succubus but where the story seems to be leading,I think I am going to be disappointed. Amy is also very hard to like, I thought it would be neat if she turns into a succubus too. Anyhow I can only hope that Shina/Jukalia comes to terms about her demon self, and her accepts her mother as well.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok,now this is getting weird, I have Shina doing a lot of Demon-esque Acts to Bandits and Rogues she has high corruption points and in the book in your room where you check how many corruption points you have,Shina/Juka even says she loves "Ra$%" bandits and Rogues. Having said that then she has a serious mood swing and is all reluctant and hates being a succubus again. The choices I am making should make her less uptight,yet she is only becoming more so and still not trusting her mother. When does she lighten up,after her enjoying "ra$%ing" bandits and Rogues?. I hope Shina/Juka stays a Succubus but where the story seems to be leading,I think I am going to be disappointed. Amy is also very hard to like, I thought it would be neat if she turns into a succubus too. Anyhow I can only hope that Shina/Jukalia comes to terms about her demon self, and her accepts her mother as well.
be carefull to not have over 125 corruption point or it gonna be worse for Eveline, Morganna and Tera. We shina gonn be lost in some kind Succubus crazy-hungry-slut and her mother gonna be really mad to those 3 that they faild thier task to keep her on the right path.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
be carefull to not have over 125 corruption point or it gonna be worse for Eveline, Morganna and Tera. We shina gonn be lost in some kind Succubus crazy-hungry-slut and her mother gonna be really mad to those 3 that they faild thier task to keep her on the right path.
good to know,but please tell me Shina/Juka stays a Demon "praying". She is much more fun and cool than mortal Juka. Plus I love Eve,Liona and Miria far more than Amy.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
good to know,but please tell me Shina/Juka stays a Demon "praying". She is much more fun and cool than mortal Juka. Plus I love Eve,Liona and Miria far more than Amy.
yep. She can become Queen and if ther is 99 or 100 she can have Amy by her side in on 1 or 2 enginds and Tiona as well. Be carefull. 99 carrupion shina can forget to raplace Jay jay with new virgin. in other endins Amy it ain't present by Shina side. and she will take Loreali and if you make 2 fovor to the monster lord she gonna be loyal to Shina only and if Shin ain't on the throne she never swor loyaly to anybody besyde Shina. Fuck just be carefull and jessica need to be save if no Kim gonna kill herself

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
yep. She can become Queen and if ther is 99 or 100 she can have Amy by her side in on 1 or 2 enginds and Tiona as well. Be carefull. 99 carrupion shina can forget to raplace Jay jay with new virgin. in other endins Amy it ain't present by Shina side. and she will take Loreali and if you make 2 fovor to the monster lord she gonna be loyal to Shina only and if Shin ain't on the throne she never swor loyaly to anybody besyde Shina. Fuck just be carefull and jessica need to be save if no Kim gonna kill herself
thank goodness, Shina's mood swings are giving me whiplash. She loves Ra%$ she hates ra$% then constantly nags her succubus friends as if she is all high and mighty. it is good to know there is a couple endings she accepts herself. I love this game and the first one. Mind you running an Inn is a bit better than a Semen Shop "wink"

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
She is much more fun and cool than mortal Juka. Plus I love Eve,Liona and Miria far more than Amy.
By the way Miria go to Original Shina that stole Juka Body to serv her insteed of been faitfull to Shina/Juka. Miria is now on Shillia side. It fuckinkind sadden me. This the worse batrayng I ever seen, from Miria.
Tiona will become Succubus.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
By the way Miria go to Original Shina that stole Juka Body to serv her insteed of been faitfull to Shina/Juka. Miria is now on Shillia side. It fuckinkind sadden me. This the worse batrayng I ever seen, from Miria.
Tiona will become Succubus.
I am not that surprised, again though, as long as Shina/Juka accepts being a succubus and stops these insane mood swings. She loves it,she hates,she loves it,she hates it. Regardless of corruption. I mean come on stop being a hypocrite Shina. I will be happy.

• Haha

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I am not that surprised, again though, as long as Shina/Juka accepts being a succubus and stops these insane mood swings. She loves it,she hates,she loves it,she hates it. Regardless of corruption. I mean come on stop being a hypocrite Shina. I will be happy.
And I don't understand why the dev put anti when in normal game we can defeat even if win. I don't like that kind of think in games. it boring and frustrating been forced to loose.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
drat, Eve and Amy are stuck on delivering weapons, Go to the smithy pick up weapons. The Smithy says "better hurry" they go back to watch tower and the guy there says get weapons from smithy".

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That was a fun game, I got the Queen of The Monster Lands Ending. I am happy Shina came to terms about who she is and her real family. No matter how F'd up they are still,its Shina/Jukalia's. i liked how loyal Liona was through out the story,almost as much as Eve. I have to say Alone Amongst Demons-The Change does leave you wanting more. I wish I knew similar demon games that are as interesting as the Alone Amongst Demons Series.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
That was a fun game, I got the Queen of The Monster Lands Ending. I am happy Shina came to terms about who she is and her real family. No matter how F'd up they are still,its Shina/Jukalia's. i liked how loyal Liona was through out the story,almost as much as Eve. I have to say Alone Amongst Demons-The Change does leave you wanting more. I wish I knew similar demon games that are as interesting as the Alone Amongst Demons Series.
Agree. And what do you think about Miria? Liona and Eve were truly loyal to Shina/Jukalia. But Miria was a snake all long. And I even saved her life from the Queen of the Undeads.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Agree. And what do you think about Miria? Liona and Eve were truly loyal to Shina/Jukalia. But Miria was a snake all long. And I even saved her life from the Queen of the Undeads.
Yep I was sad as well,but she got off easy,unlike Jessica in my playthrough who did not make it. Mind you now that Shina has accepted herself and has two loyal friends or three depending on the ending,she has eternity to forgive her family and perhaps even hunt down Miria at one point. I would have gone after Miria at the end and turn her back into a Lamia slave.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yep I was sad as well,but she got off easy,unlike Jessica in my playthrough who did not make it. Mind you now that Shina has accepted herself and has two loyal friends or three depending on the ending,she has eternity to forgive her family and perhaps even hunt down Miria at one point. I would have gone after Miria at the end and turn her back into a Lamia slave.
Wait what? You didin't saved Jessica? Now I understand you didin't turnd Kim/Kimberly Into Vampire she had a real crah on Jak/Jessica. If Jessica died Kim will kill her self, she don't want be a vampire without Jessica.

On Miria I would love see something that gonna make her beg for forgivenss or Lamia once again.
maybe make visit to Shillia to see if Shina/Jukaliacan become good sisters you know, somehow Shillia were right, but she were fooled be Merik we defead in first game. I suspect Shillia when she were Shina (her orinal self) in underworld was corrupted by Merik. But it just an theory. You know that mirror in that meyor building wher Shillia were spieking troward the mirror. Wesee the the same charcter and it wasclear tha letter were supposedgo to real shine but I suspectboth of them wanted to corrupt Jukalia in meanwhile. Since the oringla shine were on mortal realam. The know all long. But we ruined their plans.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Wait what? You didin't saved Jessica? Now I understand you didin't turnd Kim/Kimberly Into Vampire she had a real crah on Jak/Jessica. If Jessica died Kim will kill her self, she don't want be a vampire without Jessica.

On Miria I would love see something that gonna make her beg for forgivenss or Lamia once again.
maybe make visit to Shillia to see if Shina/Jukaliacan become good sisters you know, somehow Shillia were right, but she were fooled be Merik we defead in first game. I suspect Shillia when she were Shina (her orinal self) in underworld was corrupted by Merik. But it just an theory. You know that mirror in that meyor building wher Shillia were spieking troward the mirror. Wesee the the same charcter and it wasclear tha letter were supposedgo to real shine but I suspectboth of them wanted to corrupt Jukalia in meanwhile. Since the oringla shine were on mortal realam. The know all long. But we ruined their plans.
well with my playthrough where Shina/Jukalia accepts being a Succubus and Daughter to the Queen, plus now understanding she is now immortal. I can see Shina/Juka forgiving Shilia at some point. Eternity is a long time after all and Time heals all wounds.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes