RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
To save Jessica, you have to feed the males you get to that girl you capture. She stays in the semen shop, after feeding her enough, she evolves and becomes a vampire, after that she works in a method to save Jessica. That is what you need to do to save her.

Also there are 4 endings, 2 good and 2 bad. How to get them:
1- Win with a corruption score of 99 or less, you get the low corruption ending (good ending).
2- Win with a corruption between 100 and 125 and you get the normal corruption ending (good ending).
3- Win with a corruption score higher than 126 and you get the high corruption ending (bad ending).
4- Lose to Shilia (bad ending).
Just for curiosity, do you knwo if jessica can become succubus insteed turn back be jack once again. I really like Jessica much more then Jack.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Just for curiosity, do you knwo if jessica can become succubus insteed turn back be jack once again. I really like Jessica much more then Jack.
Unfortunately you can't, Jessica can only become a Lamia. This game starts with you playing as Jack, but in fact this game is a sequel to Shina story in Alone Amongst Demons, the part you play as Jack/Jessica is just to show what happened in the real world while Shina was in Hell.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Unfortunately you can't, Jessica can only become a Lamia. This game starts with you playing as Jack, but in fact this game is a sequel to Shina story in Alone Amongst Demons, the part you play as Jack/Jessica is just to show what happened in the real world while Shina was in Hell.
I better save Jessica without make turne her back even somehow I managed save Kim and turn her in full vampire.

the bad ends are only if we lose?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
To save Jessica, you have to feed the males you get to that girl you capture. She stays in the semen shop, after feeding her enough, she evolves and becomes a vampire, after that she works in a method to save Jessica. That is what you need to do to save her.
Abut Jessica somone need to lose to Jessica after Shilia escaped or we need to gesssica without killing her? This wait took too much time.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
After you save Kim and turn her into a Vampire, she goes to search a way to save Jessica, I think that is all that is needed. I don't remember if need to have a good relationship with the Monster Lord for it to work.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
1651525155794.png

Does anyone has any idea how to get this quest to ''kill a vampire inside'' it seems its bugged when I interact with the well, this blue hair girl and the other one that I had in party before arriving from the ship is talking like we are on some quest to find out what's killing people below. But I don't know where to get the quest.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1789581

Does anyone has any idea how to get this quest to ''kill a vampire inside'' it seems its bugged when I interact with the well, this blue hair girl and the other one that I had in party before arriving from the ship is talking like we are on some quest to find out what's killing people below. But I don't know where to get the quest.
into hero guild head quarter.

Reactions: allinon

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
into hero guild head quarter.
1651528908886.png

I done all the side quests aside from one that required me to see what's killing rabbits on the field which if am not mistaken thats the area after ship sailing. And during the time I was in town ( before ship ) I had that quest, but wasn't able to find a way to complete it.

1651529267566.png
Am I on right track or did I completely miss something?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1789666

I done all the side quests aside from one that required me to see what's killing rabbits on the field which if am not mistaken thats the area after ship sailing. And during the time I was in town ( before ship ) I had that quest, but wasn't able to find a way to complete it.

View attachment 1789670
The vampire creature is main quest so need to procied trough the story when Jay Jay and Tiona know the true. This quest and if you save Kim befor back ther you may save Jessica as well.

While the second image is just the side quest.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 1789666

View attachment 1789670
That second quest, you could only do before the trip by boat, you do it at the fields north of the last city you visit. It isn't an important quest, so you can skip at will.

• Red Heart

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
HELLO? CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER MY QUESTION FOR ONCE
there are 4 endings, 2 good and 2 bad.
What happened in those ending? and where can I find second thomas quest?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
After you save Kim and turn her into a Vampire, she goes to search a way to save Jessica, I think that is all that is needed. I don't remember if need to have a good relationship with the Monster Lord for it to work.
And also we need to seduce Jessica in battale?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
The new skill is just temporary. It not permanent. Isn't it?
A long time in the game at first. Later on, it is not so important anymore. But if you want to capture someone, you'll need it.
Capturing slaves together with Evelynn is much easier.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
A long time in the game at first. Later on, it is not so important anymore. But if you want to capture someone, you'll need it.
Capturing slaves together with Evelynn is much easier.
I mean we we killed or spaared the bandit leadr who whatch us get gang repad. that skill god skill with star where shin plesure her self just tu be fully horny, that I didin't see that anymore later on.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes