RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Wait what? You didin't saved Jessica? Now I understand you didin't turnd Kim/Kimberly Into Vampire she had a real crah on Jak/Jessica. If Jessica died Kim will kill her self, she don't want be a vampire without Jessica.

On Miria I would love see something that gonna make her beg for forgivenss or Lamia once again.
maybe make visit to Shillia to see if Shina/Jukaliacan become good sisters you know, somehow Shillia were right, but she were fooled be Merik we defead in first game. I suspect Shillia when she were Shina (her orinal self) in underworld was corrupted by Merik. But it just an theory. You know that mirror in that meyor building wher Shillia were spieking troward the mirror. Wesee the the same charcter and it wasclear tha letter were supposedgo to real shine but I suspectboth of them wanted to corrupt Jukalia in meanwhile. Since the oringla shine were on mortal realam. The know all long. But we ruined their plans.
Would love to see a Third installment of Alone Amongst Demons, I just loved the Story and the World. I also loved the twist that Juka was meant to be female all along. Now that Jukalia is immortal she has the time to forgive her mother, because family really is important. I also loved how Juka went from insecure to confident. It would not have been the same if Juka remained insecure.

Reactions: 88Michele88

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Would love to see a Third installment of Alone Amongst Demons, I just loved the Story and the World. I also loved the twist that Juka was meant to be female all along. Now that Jukalia is immortal she has the time to forgive her mother, because family really is important. I also loved how Juka went from insecure to confident. It would not have been the same if Juka remained insecure.
The game has no planned 3rd part, yet.
Dev is currently developing The World of Nora:

Reactions: JaszMan

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
And not is all, i play 9 times and have bug in certain parts
Dude the problem is, there's no walkthrough and I can't make out, what you mean.
Can you provide screenshots from the actual area, situation and texts?
Maybe I can help you then.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Dude the problem is, there's no walkthrough and I can't make out, what you mean.
Can you provide screenshots from the actual area, situation and texts?
Maybe I can help you then.

I thanks for the answer, but one of this bug is in notebook, in certain part not show nothing

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
isnt this pretty much the same as the first game regardless of results in combat you are changed into a girl that is not a succubuss's power succubus only have lust magic maybe transformation magic to alter some parts but no true succubus would change a guy into a girl same story pretty much nothing much difference and one more succubuss cant switch bodies with you unless it is under a demon contract look up mythology more

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
isnt this pretty much the same as the first game regardless of results in combat you are changed into a girl that is not a succubuss's power succubus only have lust magic maybe transformation magic to alter some parts but no true succubus would change a guy into a girl same story pretty much nothing much difference and one more succubuss cant switch bodies with you unless it is under a demon contract look up mythology more
It's a fantasy game, the fantasy of the creator. The game continues the story of Juka in the second part. It's pretty simple, but there's a good story behind it.
You're not forced to play the game and if you don't like it, you don't have to insult it. Just take it for, what it is and go your way.
Thank you.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
It's a fantasy game, the fantasy of the creator. The game continues the story of Juka in the second part. It's pretty simple, but there's a good story behind it.
You're not forced to play the game and if you don't like it, you don't have to insult it. Just take it for, what it is and go your way.
Thank you.
true but i never technically insulted it i just stated both have similar plots both and i told the truth about mythology unless a succubus makes a contract with you they cant body swap with anyone cause they can only use lust magic i played both games i think there alright but in all honesty kind of wished there was multiple routes

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes