• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Got to the cow farm on this new run and got an error notice in the fight to train Shina's sex battle skills. Says : Uncaught Type Error: Cannot read property 'setDimensions' of null. Any way one can fix this?
Second attempt no problem, but did get this error again fighting a bandit scout. Though, got past it with out the issue on another attempt. Tiona leveled up learned holy slash/strike(?) but it did not show up in her skill set.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i dont get these games i know that one is gender bender and one is switching bodies with a succubus it is like why cant the story be where u get trapped in the demon real instead

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
i dont get these games i know that one is gender bender and one is switching bodies with a succubus it is like why cant the story be where u get trapped in the demon real instead
For your information: You got trapped in the demon body in Alone Amongst Demons I in part II (The Change) you're still in trapped in the demon body and searching for your old body. What you don't know: Your old body seems to undergoing some changes.
going some changes.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
For your information: You got trapped in the demon body in Alone Amongst Demons I in part II (The Change) you're still in trapped in the demon body and searching for your old body. What you don't know: Your old body seems to undergoing some changes.
going some changes.
true but it didnt have to be gender bender or body swap

antrox88

May 18, 2018
Trying a new save game from scratch. My file I was playing on was a continuation from an earlier release. Hopefully starting clean can solve this issue.
i speak with the developer sajuuk had the same problem when i got to the ford he say the game loads to manny dialog and for some pc the game crash i give him a save before i enter the fort and he give the a save after the fort dialog here is the link to my save

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Does anybody know where to find the kid that goes missing while looking for wood for his wooden sword? He's nowhere in the woods

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Can anyone post a map of sewer? I'm trying to clear purple mist, but when sewer loads screen goes black

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone Sharing the latest version 7.0???????
I never seen any one share patreon realase for this game i supose it because that don't have a lot of patreon only 28 so it unlikely that one share it
I think the developeur should give puplic version a least one month after because waiting for next update don't give puplicity since it puplic version that futur patreon try

PS it was so long since last update that i lost my save so now i don't have any motivation to replay it (for now)
PS2 i doubt make game puplic will piss of a lot of patreon since they aare below 50

Last edited:

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I never seen any one share patreon realase for this game i supose it because that don't have a lot of patreon only 28 so it unlikely that one share it
I think the developeur should give puplic version a least one month after because waiting for next update don't give puplicity since it puplic version that futur patreon try

PS it was so long since last update that i lost my save so now i don't have any motivation to replay it (for now)
PS2 i doubt make game puplic will piss of a lot of patreon since they aare below 50
Well I have my reasons for not making patreon version public, as it takes months for new content to be made it would not be fair to my patreons.

The player base for my game is not as big as I would have liked it to be, but then again I know not all are into gender bending games.
I am planning on taking a new diraction by trying out 3d moddels instead of the art I use now, see how that plays out.

Reactions: Belgaesh

lostlost1

Jul 26, 2018
I was thinking i should give more info. I have to go down well to clear mist. After i enter the well the screen is black. I can move and fight but not see where i am going.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Clear mist? You mean, when you play Shina and are investigating the circumstances, that lead to the destruction of Mako town? So your mission was to go there and see for yourself, what's going on there?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes