RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Fuck him until death ... You just need to start as usual with your tease, then handjob?, blowjob, titjob, rape. Shina comments, when she's ready ...
Each sexual attack, that drains life force reduces the bandit leader's HP.
Note, that Shina needs to get into heat first. You've got a new skill for that.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Marked On Hold per patreon

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
did he actually finish the last one or?
I believe Alone Amongst Demons Sequel is a Dead game, Game Dev's had his Computer crash and he lost all his work, he got demoralized because of it. He canceled his Patreon Page. It is too bad because his game was exactly what I was looking for, an indie adult corruption game. M2F,Corruption and Transformation. If anyone knows similar games to Alone Amongst Demons, please let me know. I hope the Dev can recover from the loss of all his hard work on the sequel, however I think he fell into a depression and gave up on the Sequel completely.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I thought this game was dead, Game dev lost all his hard work do to a computer crash?.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I still hope he can get back on his feet and finish the game. He said on discord that he is shortening the game to finish it and in the mean time he has frozen his patreon and is working in another fairy game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I did play AAD and like it, but reading comments in this thread the dev was demoralized over his computer crashing and gave up on the game. Now your implying not only is the dev getting back to the game but is creating another game which is silly (not you the dev) on top of it the dev is going to cut short Alone Amongst Demons to finish it faster.

Either the dev really cant remember or just chose to forget what he or she had planned for the game, or because of the computer incident he or she thought its just best to start fresh by making another game.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I did play AAD and like it, but reading comments in this thread the dev was demoralized over his computer crashing and gave up on the game. Now your implying not only is the dev getting back to the game but is creating another game which is silly (not you the dev) on top of it the dev is going to cut short Alone Amongst Demons to finish it faster.

Either the dev really cant remember or just chose to forget what he or she had planned for the game, or because of the computer incident he or she thought its just best to start fresh by making another game.
Well, I am the Dev, I had problems with my computer and did lose a lot of my work,
But it's not like I did not have a backup of my latest release.

It's true I worked on another game for a while when I lost all the progress I made with my newest update,
and had to get my computer fixed. To get back into the groove I dicided to work on a side project I call Fairy.
It's still in it's early stages and there are a lot of things that need improving on that game, might have to go back to the drawing board on that one, as I am not happy how that story feels yet.
I do think I will give my discord followers a chance to play it soon.

As for Alone Amongst Demons the change, I have redone all Shina pics with 3d models So no more hand drawn art.
and I am hoping to get an update ready by december.
Will I cut down the content of the game what was planned, yes but rather then cut I would say rewrite,
It will all depend on the feedback I get from my patreons
I was planning a war with the angels and demons in the 4th arc in the game but that will not happen now.

As for talk about me being demoralized, sure I was I had little to no money and had to fix my computer,
But I never ever would want to abandon my game, but I did take an extended time off.
And am eager to get to work on the game again,
As for the reason I turned off patreon for a time,
I did not want to take money from hard working people while I was not even working on the game.
I hope for you all to enjoy my game, and if you really like it feel free to join me on my patreon.

Thank you all for playing my game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I was just curious about what was going on. I don't believe I ever complained about AAD or the dev not finishing it. I wouldn't blame you if you did decide to abandon AAD because of what happened and decided to have a fresh start with a new system. I dont remember how long ago it was but I did check in on this thread and it was posted about the computer crash and not wanting to just abandon the game.

I got a notice in my alerts about this thread and saw that AAD is going back into development and that there was another game Fairy which I had not seen on F95 in the latest update section.

Been putting off getting a Discord account since every site you go on anymore requires you to register, it gets annoying having to create accounts for sites. And that because I don't use the same password for any site I do register with.

Reactions: sajuuk1988

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well, I am the Dev, I had problems with my computer and did lose a lot of my work,

It's true I worked on another game for a while when I lost all the progress I made with my newest update,
and had to get my computer fixed. To get back into the groove I dicided to work on a side project I call Fairy.
It's still in it's early stages and there are a lot of things that need improving on that game, might have to go back to the drawing board on that one, as I am not happy how that story feels yet.

As for Alone Amongst Demons the change, I have redone all Shina pics with 3d models So no more hand drawn art.
Will I cut down the content of the game what was planned, yes but rather then cut I would say rewrite,
I was planning a war with the angels and demons in the 4th arc in the game but that will not happen now.

As for talk about me being demoralized, sure I was I had little to no money and had to fix my computer,
But I never ever would want to abandon my game, but I did take an extended time off.
I did not want to take money from hard working people while I was not even working on the game.
I hope for you all to enjoy my game, and if you really like it feel free to join me on my patreon.

I guess it's no longer on hold
Well Gjbindles (the Dev) already announced that 2 posts above.

I'm just sooooo happy! :3

aerd2

Jun 20, 2020

I'm just asking, do you need any help with debugging or some other stuff? I decompiled the game, so I could fix some gamebreaking issues that prevented me from progressing. If you're interested, you can PM me, I'll gladly share what I've found and can find in the future.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
New version of the game is now live on patreon be sure to check it out.
I will release this version to the public in 2 weeks
You will need to start a new game, as I messed with the scripts and rebalanced some characters,
So starting new game is adviced.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
New patreon version is now available on patreon
Your first game was Awesome, loved the Transformations and the storyline. Wanted the Hero/Heroine to end up accepting being Female. I had a similar view with "Loki's Corruption". I wanted Loki, in the end, to accept being Lokka and fall in love with Mora. I liked where Alone Amongst Demons 2 was going. I hope all is well now. Best wishes from Canada, Stay Safe.
Cheers.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes