2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Because neto doesn't mean cuckolding, it means stealing through sex. It's written with the characters for taking and sleeping, interpreted as stealing and sex. Cuckolding is just a convenient usually accurate translation that doesn't require a paragraph explaining some of the intricacies of the Japanese language to make it make sense.
Basically NTR is the fetishization of loss and or theft. That means that fucking some dude's mom isn't NTR on its own. Fucking his mom needs to lead to a breakdown of the parent child relationship and represent some level of betrayal. Common theme with parental NTR is the parent fucking their child's bully leading to the bullied child's eventual emotional or even physical abandonment. Can have NTR with siblings, parents, childhood friends and of course lovers. Childhood friend NTR is probably almost as common as actual relationship NTR. Parental NTR is also fairly popular.
uhhhh... Netoru (not neto), means to take, it isn't specific to something sexual.

Like stealing a kiss from a chick who's in a relationship would be Netori.

I say Netori and not NTR, because NTR (Netorare) is where MC is the one being stolen from, or if there is no MC at all in the story.

Netori on the other hand is MC stealing form someone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
i usualy beat my meat when i play some salty game, except this one. i cant enjoy to be a man who abuse a woman like this.
i still play to find out IF the mc change his personallity to a good guy or not. i see the 2 rate star was a something.
edit 1: oh, the woman be abuse is the mc bully's mother... but at least he could fuck her son and not her????
edit 2: the mc begin having a feeling for her.
edit 3: ok. the husband is a a**hole. but at least being gentle to her????
edit 4: at scene 20... of course it awkward, you treat her like a fuk toy and a worse than slave.
edit 5: ok. if you want to have a good content then skip all the way to the scene 21.
edit 6: the son like the dad. i don't know the daughter yet.
edit 7: may have incest.
edit 8: i don't know why but, i play this game and watch a camping video from TABI-IE channel and the chill bgm of the video accident suit with the game.
edit 9:
View attachment 3237354
edit 10: has finished the game, it not good like the other game, but if you like to f a fat a**hole guy and revengen the son. this may be your favorite.
Thank you for your sacrifice

JimLY

Jan 3, 2024
fuck this game is shit I downloaded this for free and I am mad how much time this game takes(unskippable cutscenes) and scenes are mid at max DONT DOWNLOAD very bad coded game
Agree. cannot use keyboard to skip and stop. Just click and click to waste my mouse. Boring game.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Usually i dont comment on graphics in games, but fuck me, was the artist retarded?
between this and AI generated stuff, it'd take this every single time since the artist can always improve as time goes by but AI can't remember that having more than 5 fingers on your hand is a genetic rarity, not general occurrence.

kanszato

Oct 5, 2019
At first I was going to buy this game, because I'm a fan of the original game, but there was too much hairy, :(

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello! Could you or an admin, or someone who knows and doesn't mind the question, could you explain to me if the NTR here is Netorare as it is in the tag or Netori, with speech in the explanation and if there will be this until the end of the game?

raijinz73

Oct 24, 2019
Alpha Male, Play With My Milf Housemaid [Final] compressed, half-tested. 343 MB.

What's the difference from this compression:

Links:

The compressed version might break the game. Use it at your own risk.

Reactions: ramborock
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes