2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlphaMalePlayWithMyMilfHousemaid-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Or you could, you know, go play one of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of games with chicks that have no hair at all.
the older i get the more i like body hair but like i said earlier she has more armpit hair that pubic hair its kind off putting like how did you let it grow out that much

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How is it Netorare or Netori, when he's stealing someones mother? Nobody can steal your mom thats her choice who she fucks, even if its someone you hate. Unless the son wanted to bang her.
Because neto doesn't mean cuckolding, it means stealing through sex. It's written with the characters for taking and sleeping, interpreted as stealing and sex. Cuckolding is just a convenient usually accurate translation that doesn't require a paragraph explaining some of the intricacies of the Japanese language to make it make sense.
Basically NTR is the fetishization of loss and or theft. That means that fucking some dude's mom isn't NTR on its own. Fucking his mom needs to lead to a breakdown of the parent child relationship and represent some level of betrayal. Common theme with parental NTR is the parent fucking their child's bully leading to the bullied child's eventual emotional or even physical abandonment. Can have NTR with siblings, parents, childhood friends and of course lovers. Childhood friend NTR is probably almost as common as actual relationship NTR. Parental NTR is also fairly popular.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Because neto doesn't mean cuckolding, it means stealing through sex. It's written with the characters for taking and sleeping, interpreted as stealing and sex. Cuckolding is just a convenient usually accurate translation that doesn't require a paragraph explaining some of the intricacies of the Japanese language to make it make sense.
Basically NTR is the fetishization of loss and or theft. That means that fucking some dude's mom isn't NTR on its own. Fucking his mom needs to lead to a breakdown of the parent child relationship and represent some level of betrayal. Common theme with parental NTR is the parent fucking their child's bully leading to the bullied child's eventual emotional or even physical abandonment. Can have NTR with siblings, parents, childhood friends and of course lovers. Childhood friend NTR is probably almost as common as actual relationship NTR. Parental NTR is also fairly popular.
I agree, but jeez, you are tooooo deep! :sneaky:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I agree, but jeez, you are tooooo deep! :sneaky:
" Cuckolding is just a convenient usually accurate translation that doesn't require a paragraph explaining some of the intricacies of the Japanese language to make it make sense. "
Basically you're totally right. I wish this site would just use the actual definition of it for the tag so I could stop. I feel like I'm turning into some NTR education AI chatbot :HideThePain::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: VVVrextt4343

colween

Oct 5, 2020
" Cuckolding is just a convenient usually accurate translation that doesn't require a paragraph explaining some of the intricacies of the Japanese language to make it make sense. "
Basically you're totally right. I wish this site would just use the actual definition of it for the tag so I could stop. I feel like I'm turning into some NTR education AI chatbot :HideThePain::poop:
Just a chatbot? I thought you were preparing a PhD :LOL:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Just a chatbot? I thought you were preparing a PhD :LOL:
This is like reading a manhwa with animation lol but its not some paper and its 3,2 GB
Don't be sad pal, it's just a joke, I said I agreed with you ;)

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes