2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ImaDezzNuts

Dec 7, 2022
i usualy beat my meat when i play some salty game, except this one. i cant enjoy to be a man who abuse a woman like this.
i still play to find out IF the mc change his personallity to a good guy or not. i see the 2 rate star was a something.
edit 1: oh, the woman be abuse is the mc bully's mother... but at least he could fuck her son and not her????
edit 2: the mc begin having a feeling for her.
edit 3: ok. the husband is a a**hole. but at least being gentle to her????
edit 4: at scene 20... of course it awkward, you treat her like a fuk toy and a worse than slave.
edit 5: ok. if you want to have a good content then skip all the way to the scene 21.
edit 6: the son like the dad. i don't know the daughter yet.
edit 7: may have incest.
edit 8: i don't know why but, i play this game and watch a camping video from TABI-IE channel and the chill bgm of the video accident suit with the game.
edit 9:
Desktop 1-6-2024 8-04-11 PM-89.jpg
edit 10: has finished the game, it not good like the other game, but if you like to f a fat a**hole guy and revengen the son. this may be your favorite.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
No clue how the netori tag isnt a thing yet. Would make it much easier to figure out if I want to play something or not just with that one tag.
Seems like decades ago now that the mods proposed the huge tag overhaul lol. I'm sure it will happen eventually...

• Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
FINALLY! Another Netori game. I have played Netorare but I dislike the tag that it's you. If it gets you off then fair does it but it does the opposite for me.. playing as the female is the only way that I can play them these days. I wish more of them followed the fmc.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
The game is awful even for a kinnetic novel man. The UI es horrendous, and the scenes are just... well, mediocre at least.
The script is algo awful and unconvincing. Even the gallery is obnoxious, for God´s sake!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You have a further opportunity to humiliate Cheol, have him servicing his father while watching his mom and Jae-sun have sex, dress Cheol as a girl....

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes