KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I can't even start a new game :/
Still not sure what is causing that.

Maybe try the following (attention, your saves are deleted!)
- uninstall my port
- delete the folder ...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.altctrldel" (info: that's my second save location)
- install the port again

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Made a quick Mod with choice recommendations ("Walkthrough") + some more game settings

Jan. 5, 2024
updated the Mod/port for the new game version Ep.6

Download Mod Ep.6 (~2MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep.6 (~130MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Info: I had some troubles with older saves. If needed here some from me, made at the end of each episode
(on save page 1 and up, you have to trust the saves when asked)

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2719747 View attachment 2719748 View attachment 2719749 View attachment 2719750
Thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2206242

Overview:
Daddy, looks like the Multiverse is a concept you know frighteningly little of!

A brilliant but flawed scientist discovers a way to travel the multiverse. His family, consisting of his affection-deprived wife, an athletically gifted son, and a prodigious daughter, inadvertently get themselves entangled in an impromptu adventure spanning infinite parallel realities with no clear way home. Will their escapades across limitless, diverse universes teach them what it truly means to be family?

In an unlimited Multiverse, there are limitless possibilities!

ALT CTRL DEL will not be afraid to occasionally cross genre boundaries and dip it's toes into all kinds of wildly differing story types. So not all future releases/universes might be to everyone's tastes. However, we'll do our best to provide players with the necessary options and in-game choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Burst Out Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Other Games: Powers That Be - No Place Like Home - The Button
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2206246 View attachment 2206247 View attachment 2206249 View attachment 2206252 View attachment 2206256 View attachment 2206272 View attachment 2218540 View attachment 2206265 View attachment 2206258 View attachment 2630092 View attachment 2630093 View attachment 2206245 View attachment 2630084
I love this game, especially the parallel universe incest.
It's a shame the updates take so many months

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really bad cut and paste job here. Now I see what the problem with Amita when she looked down her face looked super deformed like it was jutting out from her face. Cut and paste in 3D is not a good idea.

How has no one mentioned these bad cuts that deform the people? Please tell me the developer improved after the prologue because this is just really really bad graphics.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Amita looks like a damn evil Joker.

Screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I love this game, especially the parallel universe incest.
It's a shame the updates take so many months
I'm just waiting to see who is going to claim original Stella's virginity first? Alt-Theo or the original gets back and ends up being him as a twist... Or maybe original Hunter, but that's a long shot unless Alt-Theo somehow makes that happen.... Although the original Halley and Alt-Theo will most likely have sex before original Theo gets back to them, that's if his ever able to again.... I do wish the game would go where he is at and home he ends up with Alt-Stella so to make sure everyone doesn't suspect him as being an imposter.... That in turn allows him to be with original Stella when he get back to her as now his addicted to sex with her Alt-Stella after being with her a few times....

Why I love this game it really can go in any unpredictable direction... Can turn this into a very complex linking of stories that uses the same renders but different event/stories to what...

I thing out of all the Burst Out Games, I think this has the most potential for creative story telling of some crazy events that can or can't not happen normally...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Burst Out Games

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am not taking it that the art has improved any after the prologue as NOBODY answered the question. The prologue art is AWFUL.

Raidez

Aug 28, 2023
Lore question, I played games, the button and no place like home.
The device used in the button game, looks like the device inside this game and no place like home.
Sooooo, does that means all games exists in the same universe ?
It is why you make 3 games at same times ?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Lore question, I played games, the button and no place like home.
The device used in the button game, looks like the device inside this game and no place like home.
Sooooo, does that means all games exists in the same universe ?
It is why you make 3 games at same times ?
Hi Raidez,

Thanks for playing our BOG games!

If you haven't already, please check out Powers That Be as that is our very first game which ties all our other titles together. We've discussed this with our players in our Discord server before, and you are absolutely correct, the device does have great significance across all our games. Players will be able to discover more about it in the near future while playing. And you're right again, our games all exist in the same multiverse.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Reactions: NewTricks

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
ACD 07 Promo 5.jpg

ALT CTRL DEL - Episode 7 (SubscribeStar Tier 3 release)

How would you and your family handle being famous?

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
i am enjoying the game so far and wanted to know if gay/bi content would ever be added to the game Burst Out Games. thank you
Hi shaenerys,

Thanks for playing ALT CTRL DEL! Do try out our other games if you haven't already.

We haven't decided on gay content yet. But bi-lesbian content is something we have planned, you can see hints of that in previous episodes and the latest one as well.

Cheers!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes