antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2206242

Overview:
Daddy, looks like the Multiverse is a concept you know frighteningly little of!

A brilliant but flawed scientist discovers a way to travel the multiverse. His family, consisting of his affection-deprived wife, an athletically gifted son, and a prodigal daughter, inadvertently get themselves entangled in an impromptu adventure spanning infinite parallel realities with no clear way home. Will their escapades across limitless, diverse universes teach them what it truly means to be family?

In an unlimited Multiverse, there are limitless possibilities!

ALT CTRL DEL will not be afraid to occasionally cross genre boundaries and dip it's toes into all kinds of wildly differing story types. So not all future releases/universes might be to everyone's tastes. However, we'll do our best to provide players with the necessary options and in-game choices.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: Burst Out Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Other Games: Powers That Be - No Place Like Home - The Button
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2206246 View attachment 2206247 View attachment 2206249 View attachment 2206252 View attachment 2206256 View attachment 2206272 View attachment 2218540 View attachment 2206265 View attachment 2206258 View attachment 2630092 View attachment 2630093 View attachment 2206245 View attachment 2630084
I love this game

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2206242

Overview:
Daddy, looks like the Multiverse is a concept you know frighteningly little of!

A brilliant but flawed scientist discovers a way to travel the multiverse. His family, consisting of his affection-deprived wife, an athletically gifted son, and a prodigal daughter, inadvertently get themselves entangled in an impromptu adventure spanning infinite parallel realities with no clear way home. Will their escapades across limitless, diverse universes teach them what it truly means to be family?

In an unlimited Multiverse, there are limitless possibilities!

ALT CTRL DEL will not be afraid to occasionally cross genre boundaries and dip it's toes into all kinds of wildly differing story types. So not all future releases/universes might be to everyone's tastes. However, we'll do our best to provide players with the necessary options and in-game choices.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: Burst Out Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Other Games: Powers That Be - No Place Like Home - The Button
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2206246 View attachment 2206247 View attachment 2206249 View attachment 2206252 View attachment 2206256 View attachment 2206272 View attachment 2218540 View attachment 2206265 View attachment 2206258 View attachment 2630092 View attachment 2630093 View attachment 2206245 View attachment 2630084
I love this game and the first paralel universe
hehe

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I'm surprised they haven't detected all the sleaze dripping off the Alt-Theo they have with them. He's not even particularly careful.
Alt-Theo will get to claim original Stella.... I just wonder if original Theo will get with Alt-Stella before original Stella gets with Alt-Theo.... The real question now is, will original Hunter get to take original Stella's virginity before Alt-Theo?? Then I wonder who gets to impregnate Stella?? Will it be original Hunter or Alt-Theo after they get to creampie her... As it's only a matter of time until someone is "forced" to nock up original Stella in the world their in right now... Which while original Stella is in that world, she has to fall pregnant to one of them... As for original Halley, I'd like to see her with Alt-Theo more then original Hunter (not into S/M incest).... Then original Halley finds out she cheating on original Theo with Alt-Theo later on in the VN, think that would make a great conflicted dialog to mess with.... Would be like sleeping with a twin and not realizing it not you partner....

But you are 100% right about Alt-Theo being so obviously not like original Theo... Which makes me wonder how dumb the original Halley, Hunter and Stella must be not to notice it....

Which as soon as original Halley does anything sexual with anyone besides original Theo. This VN needs to consider the new tags of f95zone soon:

179netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
180netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
181netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
182netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

Source: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html
It all comes down to what will happen to the characters in the VN, mainly with original Halley and original Theo. Seeing that they are a MARRIED (love interest) couple.

Funny thing is think of it this way, if original Stella has sex with either Alt-Theo or original Hunter, they become her love interest or partner... Now if original Stella has sex with original Theo, she how has committed netorare, but if it was with there consent then its netorase or it could also bee seen as:

183open-relationshipThe protagonist and love interest(s) are involved in an open and non-exclusive relationship, where all parties are free to engage in sexual contact with others, includes FWB/fuck buddies

Confusing isn't it lol.... Ahhh tags got to love them......

Only time will tell as the game progresses as to what tag will be needed....

Which I wonder if group sex will be on the cards?

group-sexSex act involving 3 or more people

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
too bad most people arent really into "netorare-lesbian" .. me on the other hand would love to see more of this in other VNs on this site! espically with FProt. :love:
Your wrong... The Alt-Stella and Alt-Halley would have had sex before hand, so really this already needs lesbian tag but also possibly once its available:

180netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics

Plus the world they are in right now full of woman they admit to lesbian relationships... Which even if spoken means that it's happened... Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean there isn't lesbian undertones or discussions... Which even 2 females kissing or touching on another is a "Sexual act", meaning Lesbian content....

168lesbianSexual acts between two or more females

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Alt-Theo will get to claim original Stella.... I just wonder if original Theo will get with Alt-Stella before original Stella gets with Alt-Theo.... The real question now is, will original Hunter get to take original Stella's virginity before Alt-Theo?? Then I wonder who gets to impregnate Stella?? Will it be original Hunter or Alt-Theo after they get to creampie her... As it's only a matter of time until someone is "forced" to nock up original Stella in the world their in right now... Which while original Stella is in that world, she has to fall pregnant to one of them... As for original Halley, I'd like to see her with Alt-Theo more then original Hunter (not into S/M incest).... Then original Halley finds out she cheating on original Theo with Alt-Theo later on in the VN, think that would make a great conflicted dialog to mess with.... Would be like sleeping with a twin and not realizing it not you partner....

But you are 100% right about Alt-Theo being so obviously not like original Theo... Which makes me wonder how dumb the original Halley, Hunter and Stella must be not to notice it....

Which as soon as original Halley does anything sexual with anyone besides original Theo. This VN needs to consider the new tags of f95zone soon:

179netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
181netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
182netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

Source: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html
It all comes down to what will happen to the characters in the VN, mainly with original Halley and original Theo. Seeing that they are a MARRIED (love interest) couple.

Funny thing is think of it this way, if original Stella has sex with either Alt-Theo or original Hunter, they become her love interest or partner... Now if original Stella has sex with original Theo, she how has committed netorare, but if it was with there consent then its netorase or it could also bee seen as:

183open-relationshipThe protagonist and love interest(s) are involved in an open and non-exclusive relationship, where all parties are free to engage in sexual contact with others, includes FWB/fuck buddies

Confusing isn't it lol.... Ahhh tags got to love them......

Only time will tell as the game progresses as to what tag will be needed....

Which I wonder if group sex will be on the cards?

group-sexSex act involving 3 or more people
Disappointed that the Netorare tag is still inaccurate. Shouldn't be applied unless the LI is stolen by the antagonist.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So how is the story there has not been a damn review for the game since March.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why developing (or better trying to) 4 games , in the same universe, and not invest all the effort in finishing 1 fast as possible??

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Not sure what part wasn't clear, or why I would need to explain this to the game's dev... but let's try again:

That character's girlfriend, whose face he was sucking less than 24 hours prior at that point in the story, is Asian. Why would he be saying that this is the first time he's been with an Asian girl? I can only assume that this was a mistake...

Edit: you know, this girl:
1698174772550.png

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Not sure what part wasn't clear, or why I would need to explain this to the game's dev... but let's try again:

That character's girlfriend, whose face he was sucking less than 24 hours prior at that point in the story, is Asian. Why would he be saying that this is the first time he's been with an Asian girl? I can only assume that this was a mistake...

Edit: you know, this girl:
View attachment 3031044

Thanks for playing our games, and we appreciate you taking the time to explain it to us!

She's not Asian, but as one of the most popular girls in the college, she does make herself look like an e-girl. One of the dev team members for ALT CTRL DEL is half-Asian himself, so we trust him on this! Anyhow, we're happy that our games are always open to interpretation by players, so no worries!

Cheers!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2023-12-09 110127.jpg

ALT CTRL DEL - Episode 6 (SubscribeStar Tier 4 release)

What will happen to our forlorn family and their new acquaintances after the warehouse showdown?

• Love
Reactions: The_Milkman

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
image.png

ALT CTRL DEL - Episode 6 (SubscribeStar Tier 2 release)

What will happen to our forlorn family and their new acquaintances after the warehouse showdown?

Reactions: sn3p

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Disappointed that the Netorare tag is still inaccurate. Shouldn't be applied unless the LI is stolen by the antagonist.
So if she fucks behind his back but ends up not leaving him in the end the tag should not be added? Yeah, how about no. I think the new tags, if they ever come are better than everything we ever had here.

Not that I particularly care about tags, the only thing that matters to me is the narrative purpose of a scene, if its done to portray the MC and/or LIs in a certain way and designed to evoke a certain type of emotion from the audience then its the same shit no matter how you call it and the same type of player would want to either play the game, or avoid it because of it.

Splitting hairs over semantics is one of the dumbest and most pointless activities I've seen around here, as if you convince a person that you are right and he is wrong about a definition, now you will make him enjoy the content that triggered him in the first place :FacePalm:

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes