Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
So how many of you think the alternate Theo ends up taking the virginity of Stella? Although Stella did kiss the real Theo at the very beginning and tries to after watching alternate Hunter and Halley going for it.... So in saying this I think it won't take much for the alternate Theo to take Stella's virginity at all...

Also I think original Hunter and Halley will do it before the other two.... Although the alternate versions of each have already been doing it all for a long time it seems.... Even alternate Hunter has kissed Stella so possibly the original Stella and Hunter getting together much later....

I honestly love this VN for its plots and so many possible twists later... Which I hope as the game expands that some new paths open up back in the game, because realistically this game it just say of of the norm! Hope time travel doesn't enter it later lol...

Another possibility is they end up in a universe where the girls need to be impregnated and then its up to Theo or Hunter to do it or other men....

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
one should read the comments again and again, hir again yawning emptiness in the patch

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
So how many of you think the alternate Theo ends up taking the virginity of Stella? Although Stella did kiss the real Theo at the very beginning and tries to after watching alternate Hunter and Halley going for it.... So in saying this I think it won't take much for the alternate Theo to take Stella's virginity at all...

Also I think original Hunter and Halley will do it before the other two.... Although the alternate versions of each have already been doing it all for a long time it seems.... Even alternate Hunter has kissed Stella so possibly the original Stella and Hunter getting together much later....

I honestly love this VN for its plots and so many possible twists later... Which I hope as the game expands that some new paths open up back in the game, because realistically this game it just say of of the norm! Hope time travel doesn't enter it later lol...

Another possibility is they end up in a universe where the girls need to be impregnated and then its up to Theo or Hunter to do it or other men....
But think of this, Who took the virginity of alternate Stella and how old was she when that happened??? Was it alternate Theo or alternate Hunter or someone else altogether.... could be a possible flash back of someone from the alternate world saying the story at some point..... Maybe alternate Theo tell real Hunter before he take real Stella's virginity also after helping real Hunter to have sex with real Halle.... Which I guess if was alternate Halley that took Hunter's virginity...

Which it makes me wonder if alternate Hunter and alternate Theo had sex???? I think alternate Halley and alternate Stella are lovers..... Wonder what Ep.5 will have in it..... Will it have a small hint of answer to these complex questions???? It truly is a well written concept with so many possibilities, that a ALT CTRL DEL 2 will be needed to fill in spots later, once this is completed!

Just remembered the real Theo is still in the alternate world. Wonder if he gets luck with alternate Stella? Ep5.????

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Great game, at least it would be if the updates were more than 5 minutes long (and that's reading all the dialogue and everything.) Great renders, premise and storytelling are alright, sex when it happens is good -- but seriously, these last few updates were all so short I kinda wonder why BOG bothered to release them separately. That definitely is *not* the best they can do (as they proved amply with Powers That Be), so why the weaksauce updates? I guess I'll wait a year or two and skip a couple of updates to get enough content to make the next one I download worth the trouble. Very seriously disappointed, Burst-Out. You can do and have done much, much better than this.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I've been thinking about a possible path that could play out...

1. Alternate Stella and ends up having sex with original Theo and tells him he sucks compared to alternate Theo and there for isn't HER real dad...
2. Alternate Theo takes original Stella's virginity and tells her he is the alternate one after it and she should have sex with original Theo and see whos better...
3. Original Stella ends up having sex (after losing virginity to alternate Theo) with original Theo and wishes for sex with alternate Theo again as original Theo does suck for sex after all....
4. This drives original Theo to have lots of sex with both Stella versions so to prove he is better then alternate Theo...
5. Both Stella versions fall pregnant after lots of sex with both Theos, but which Theo did they fall pregnant too? Would there be a way to find out.... lol

How's that for one messed up path.....

Similar path could be used for Hunter in place of Theo or Halle for Stella... So lots of possible things with this path and then combos of people used....

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
acd-ep5-cafe-3_nvidia-3.jpg

ALT CTRL DEL - Episode 5 (PUBLIC release)

Will our lovely ladies find a way to rescue their hapless men?

The Public release of ACD - Episode 5 is available at our Itch.io page! Head over there to download it now!

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Please consider supporting us at our or if you like our work, it really does help us to continue making more humorous, though-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ALT CTRL DEL [Ep. 5] [Burst Out Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Dunno why some AVNs try to cater to everyone (and usually just end up pissing off almost everyone instead). This one sounds like nightmare fuel for a completionist that wants to unlock every render and scene but that also doesn't like certain types of content (NTR, loli, beastiality, incest, scat, watersports, or whatever other kink they may or may not include).

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
" Please consider supporting us at our or if you like our work, it really does help us to continue making more humorous, though-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment!"

Yeah I did back when you only made PTB. Then you added 3-4 other AVNs that I didn't sign up to also fund and when updates for PTB started getting farther and farther apart I got fed up and unsubbed (moving PTB to Patreon only, a platform I quit dealing with, was just another nail in the coffin). Moral of the story: stick to 1 AVN at a time until it's finished before starting another and don't put it on only 1 platform (that some may or may not be willing to put up with). Inceton is another one I unsubbed from for the same reason (only signed up for SWM/SWM2, not the other dozen).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes