EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I know this is random, but it's one of those things that I picked up on while playing and now I can't "unsee" it. No one in this game closes their mouths. Everyone tends to have a shocked face or just open mouth expression on them all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: MickeyMantle

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
the alternative universe is rather disturbing with it's total family "love"
Apparently you are too-easily disturbed. I wouldn't be surprisred if there's families not only making babies but eating each other's poo for fun (both in an AVN and real life somewhere).

• Angry
Reactions: Pif paf

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I know this is random, but it's one of those things that I picked up on while playing and now I can't "unsee" it. No one in this game closes their mouths. Everyone tends to have a shocked face or just open mouth expression on them all the time.
I think they all have a cold and can't breathe through their noses.

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
Made a quick Mod with choice recommendations ("Walkthrough") + some more game settings

Aug. 13, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.05/Ep.5

Download Mod v0.0.5 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.0.5 (~130MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2719747 View attachment 2719748 View attachment 2719749 View attachment 2719750
your android mod is bugged, you can't even save game and at the beginning of the game you can't advance because the game crashes.

DoYouEvenCultivate

Mar 26, 2021
I wanna start by saying I liked everything. Plot. Comedy. Char designs & dialog. BGM. Everything. The scenes with animation could use some work but I still liked them.
I love the multi-POV aspect. There arnt enough games for peeps with a properly functioning prefrontal cortex.
Also I dont know if youse wrote verse W15F knowing this but COVIDs male to female death ratio is about 2:1. Fascinating.
Good work all around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Burst Out Games

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I really like the game, story is good and plot is interesting. However, their is some issues. The updates are way too short, was not a fan of swapping alt/dad and felt unnecessary. Honestly, should have stayed in the incestverse a little longer and at least one of the family members bang each other. Getting a little tired of the current verse and want to see them jump to another verse. Got mixed feelings with the multi POV, I do like some other context, but I would have preferred if the game revolved around the sons POV instead of constant changing. Would also like to have more dialog options and more content with future release. Still enjoy it and hope to see more in the future.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there a story or is it just a mulitverse dating sim? The prologue here doesn't tell you much of anything at all.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
No goddamn it. The worst cuck game in a long time. At the point where you go to another dimension, I deleted the game. No one from the other dimension will touch my women neither in that dimension nor in the current dimension. BOG games just get worse and worse. PTB was good at first, but then when they made it into Marvel crap, I deleted that game too. No point even touching the other BOG games if this is the direction these games are going.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes