lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
scared of people who like Sandbox its like people who put all kind of condiment in the pizza like Ketchup and Mayo

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Altered Vision
I am playing in VN mode but after I talk to the twins, the game turns into a sandbox and goes to the kitchen, please help, i hate sandbox.
This is my last saved if you need check
I played from scratch

Jun 8, 2017
god damn the MC is an idiot, he's regretful he didn't rape the cop... That like regretting you didn't stick your dick in an electrical outlet.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Could we get the part 1 fixed? Be nice if we could skip the choice and just start from the beginning rather than just be asked if we played the first part and move on to the part 2 of the game.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
wow some models look like they are made in daz,this is pretty good.
i especially like max's mom

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi all I have played up to the part mom won contest and i have to say the animation are the best i have ever seen a vn so dam smooth keep up the good work i will definitly spownser this dev

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys just checked the dev site here is the bad news

Recent posts by Altered Vision

Hi.
I wanted to notify you and thank you that you supported me practically from day one. But I have decided to abandon this game and start a new one, as I see that the support is not increasing, so I must assume that the game is not good enough to do it. I am sorry for the people who liked this game, but thanks to the time I was working on this project, the next one will be better, both playable and in history and code.

For those who decide to stay, or who want to join, thank you very much.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
DA FUCK?
what does this dev think? Just start a game, and after 2 month he stops because he doesn't get that popular?
Sad, but seems another dev just has the dream that he starts a project and instantly will be famous with enough patreons for living.
Time to blacklist that dev for me!

I just don't get how to mess up by abandonning such a promising game at all.....

also i hope Altered Vision will read this and reflects again - because this is not really a way to earn the trust of people to start supporting. (Just ask Slonique what happens if you senseless abandon games)

Oct 8, 2018
This blows, there was nothing wrong with this game. Hyperserver is correct, this isnt how you go about increasing patrons trust in you as a developer.

I mean 2 months is no where near long enough to judge the communities interest in a game especially when you consider many similar games stay in production for over a year.

There not being much interest at this stage could be down to not advertising enough