3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Question, so is FILF2 on hold or done for?

If so would some ladies from over there come over just for sex and giggles??? :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. I use they when I don't know the gender of the dev. I don't mean a whole team, but I don't like to make assumptions (there are plenty of female adult game devs, for example). It's like in a news report or similar: "An unknown assailant robbed a liquor store the other day. Police say they somehow managed to steal a single car freshener and nothing else."
This whole gender language made reading a lot more complicated than it used to be. Couldn't "they" have come up with a new term? And no, I am not going to explain if I mean a single person or a group of persons.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This whole gender language made reading a lot more complicated than it used to be. Couldn't "they" have come up with a new term? And no, I am not going to explain if I mean a single person or a group of persons.
Yep. In the past, use of they/them/their this way wasn't a problem b/c of context. It's not the same these days, it's true. Unless I've seen others who know specifying or I am aware myself (like if I've worked with them), I never know for any given developer. I've followed ICCreations for several years, but I never even paid attention before. Hehe.

I'm excited to see Altered Destiny get worked on again. I actually held off on this because I was playing F.I.L.F. and didn't have time for two games from the same dev. Obviously I know F.I.L.F. 2 is out, but that will be on pause temporarily while I find time to play this (hopefully w/in the next month).

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Essentially, it'll likely be AD from here on. Currently, I'm just fixing up the code as the newer renpy version I'm using broke some stuff in game. Also, working on upgrading a lot of screens for more dynamic lighting to fit how scene should look like from here on. New content should be focused on early next week.

I'm also a solo dev, and everything I make is by myself. Just thought I'd mention it as I often see "They" a lot when people refer to me heh.
Whoo!
Really glad AD is gonna continue, really wanted to see more of that story.
Thought it was on hold indefinitely.
Glad it isnt

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Altered Destiny V0.05d (Improvements) (NO NEW CONTENT YET)

Hey everyone,

This past week I've been getting ready to work on AD's next content release. With an updated Ren'py engine, a few things broke at which needed some attention to fix. I've also done some QoL and graphical improvements. I wanted to get a 'D' release out so that if there are any bugs due to these changes, I could get them ironed out as I work on new content (starting tomorrow).

Again, it's only code update, graphical improvements and QoL changes. Will post the first progress report later this week. If you ever do run into any game breaking bugs (Though, I did not experience any in multiple playthroughs in this build), you can always continue with V0.05c if you wish.

Changes from V0.05c:

Fixed anything that broke due to using an updated ren'py engine.

Re-Rendered outdoor present time locations to give a better visualization of time of day between morning/afternoon/evening/night.

Re-Rendered a lot of forest images/animations to better fit the evening time setting.

Remade the beach location to something more visually inline with how I wanted it to look. Also, a new Natalie idle added in there.

Added in a visual "!" on story progression choices when talking to some characters. Along with a few more added to the map.

A LOT of spelling/grammar fixes throughout. I won't be surprised if I still missed some, but it's overall just much cleaner text-wise.

drinkgame_38a.png

nikypuma

Apr 11, 2019
If i remember the MC was fooling around with Kim's mother. I think some of the tags could include cheating, hand job, blowjob, creampie, pregnancy if that is part of the story. Lesbian which is part of the story. Just the tags are only some of the story so far.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png
10/31/23 12:40 PM EST
Happy Halloween!

Just making a quick post to say that I hope you all have a Happy Halloween. New scene content for Altered Destiny starts today after I've now finished creating a new location for it. More info on that later this week!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Altered Destiny [v0.05d] [ICCreations]

NOTE: Read this if you are confused. Yes, this game is no longer on hold as well.

SIDE NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is not applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Help! I cant find Kim in Inner Sanctum in forest in evening! I searched the forest but she isnt there oh and btw i playing 0.04b version

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes