3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
I went throught the 0.07 and I don't know for others but for me it the update was way too short. I was hoping for atleast 1 or 2 more scenes but I hope 0.08 will be better.

Avalon1623

Sep 25, 2020
I went throught the 0.07 and I don't know for others but for me it the update was way too short. I was hoping for atleast 1 or 2 more scenes but I hope 0.08 will be better.
Nah you're not alone, thats usually how i feel when i play updates one after the other back to back, that's why after F.I.L.F ended my aproach is to play two updates at once and then skip 2 updates, the story an characters always 10/10 btw

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
I mean yeah i do agree with your statement, but still I payed 10€ for like 30minutes content after few months? I don't wana be rude I know that stuff do to games is hard I still support ICC, but still i thought that it's gonna be like atleast 1 or 2 more scenes. But hey maybe I will wait couple of updates and then play it

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I mean yeah i do agree with your statement, but still I payed 10€ for like 30minutes content after few months? I don't wana be rude I know that stuff do to games is hard I still support ICC, but still i thought that it's gonna be like atleast 1 or 2 more scenes. But hey maybe I will wait couple of updates and then play it
iccreations said that this version was focused on the story and setting up future events so naturally there will be less lewd scenes.

I'm OK with that as I play the game for entertainment (lewd scenes are just a bonus) so more plot is good for me.

Next update should be more balanced and have more lewds.

Reactions: Nemo56

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
iccreations said that this version was focused on the story and setting up future events so naturally there will be less lewd scenes.

I'm OK with that as I play the game for entertainment (lewd scenes are just a bonus) so more plot is good for me.

Next update should be more balanced and have more lewds.
Pretty sure other way around, said this "update" would contain more "lewd" than the previous, as the last one was more story.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Pretty sure other way around, said this "update" would contain more "lewd" than the previous, as the last one was more story.
Discord Update
ICCreationsToday at 3:29 PM
Everyone,
I can confidently say that Altered Destiny V0.07 should be available for BETA testing on February 16th. That should give me plenty of time to get everything I'm looking to do before release done. With any extra time between then and that date, I'll be using to add a little bit more content. This update is focused on a lot of story progression and setting up some big stuff that's to come for the MC. Looking to be 300-400 new images by that time.

I was going off this post from discord, from what bongor234 posted it sounds like the discord post is true.

I think more lewd was v0.06.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Altered Destiny [v0.07c] [ICCreations]

NOTE: Incest patch is INCLUDED, but is NOT applied :devilish:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Altered Destiny [v0.07c] [ICCreations] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.06b -> v0.07c [638 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Definitily. The game won't run if someone thinks the tags don't fit his opinion about the game :)

(sorry, could not resist. I have seen some hillarious tag fights in the past where people debate if something's rape or not or ntr or not)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think someone needs to update the tags of this game
That's why there is report, and to report tags...

What's been added?
Lots, you can see just by this:

Altered Destiny Scene Showcase [v0.05] [ICCreations]

View attachment 3357626

NOTE: This is just an assortment of a few scenes you will find in the game. Only for v0.06 and below.

Enjoy a few of the lewd scenes you can experience on Altered Destiny by ICCreations.

Animations for the web version's scenes are included, though refined in the desktop version!

This lite version only give you a taste of what you can experience. The current version consists of thousands of images and nearly 100 animations. Enjoy!

Win/Linux/Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Oral Sex, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Teasing, Stripping, and maybe some more I'm overlooking in the tags list..

Reactions: SpectralRaptor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there any news on filf 2 ?
No longer actively being worked on afaik, they liked working (and enjoyed) this game much more.

But, FILF at the time was a lot more popular, got launched on Steam, and also this got denied on Steam (pretty fucking wild compared to what is on Steam). And from what I can tell FILF 2 didn't draw a lot of interest.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes