• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"With over 40 characters there are so many possibilities in this adventure."

Not when it gets Abandoned after only a couple of updates...

It LOOKED really good at the beginning. But when pretty much most of the set-up consisted of meeting EVERYBODY at the school* and all of any actual content is just Negativity, it just loses MY interest. The only positive thing that I saw was the scene at Ashley's with her family (which WAS fun) and by then, I was already burned out.

* My (3-year) high school had about 1200 students and this is getting REALLY close to that.

OK, the LAST straw was the waitress OBVIOUSLY pissing in Eve's drink. (Or did the dev really think he was being subtle and "clever"?) In the real world, not only would she lose her job, the restaurant would get some HEAVY fines and perhaps even be closed down.

No wonder this garbage was dumped!!!

I do have one serious question: in several scenes, characters have a noticeable line across their mouths. For instance: Selena in the Art Club and Davis in the Hallway. At first I thought it was meant to be braces, but it disappears in other angles. Is this a rendering effect?

Last edited:

Nishi1991

Dec 6, 2022
Is there a patch in Spanish for this game, if someone has it, could you provide it to me, thanks

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"With over 40 characters there are so many possibilities in this adventure."

Not when it gets Abandoned after only a couple of updates...

It LOOKED really good at the beginning. But when pretty much most of the set-up consisted of meeting EVERYBODY at the school* and all of any actual content is just Negativity, it just loses MY interest. The only positive thing that I saw was the scene at Ashley's with her family (which WAS fun) and by then, I was already burned out.

* My (3-year) high school had about 1200 students and this is getting REALLY close to that.

OK, the LAST straw was the waitress OBVIOUSLY pissing in Eve's drink. (Or did the dev really think he was being subtle and "clever"?) In the real world, not only would she lose her job, the restaurant would get some HEAVY fines and perhaps even be closed down.

No wonder this garbage was dumped!!!

I do have one serious question: in several scenes, characters have a noticeable line across their mouths. For instance: Selena in the Art Club and Davis in the Hallway. At first I thought it was meant to be braces, but it disappears in other angles. Is this a rendering effect?
On a second run-through, I enjoyed it a lot more- perhaps because I already knew the slow spots and zipped through them. And the development is better as it develops. I stand by some of my criticisms- I still think it has a VERY large cast (I count 50 in the header and it's missing a few!) and takes a bit longer than I would like to initially get into the sex scenes. But I do like how virtually the entire cast (but NOT all) is hot for MC. I especially like that his family is ok with getting fucked, and don't mind Family Nights or pregnancy! And the character rendering makes ME hot for several of the chicks! The variety of character design and attempt at distinct personalities are part of its major attractions.

Sigh. Another one that I like bites the dust. Why does EVERYTHING that I love die??!!!:cry::cry::cry:

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
Interesting, but very linear. I'm not sure how I feel about that, should it have been a choose your harem thing, or skip useless choices since the expectation is the MC is going to grab everyone?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes