4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1683544173131.png

Overview:
Alterlife is a game about starting a new life in a new place. This new life provides many different opportunities, different choices, and many different sexual fetishes. You play as a male protagonist who didn't live his old life very well and often made pretty bad decisions that lead him to a dead end. In his most desperate moment, he met Kyle, who told him about a place away from everyone and everything, full of beautiful women, where one can start a new life with a clean slate. Tempted by this possibility, he agreed to be taken to this place. Kyle gave him new clothes and took him by boat to this place.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-08
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Matt's Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

00019_mc_pov.jpg 00022_suck_toe_start.jpg 5C2LO_.jpg YGt8K7.jpg 00113_jaaga_approached.jpg P5JgEn.jpg 00236_katja_going_in.jpg

JesterLoki

Sep 21, 2017
It is clear that a lot of effort has been put to this game.
There are achievements, meaning the game has replayability value to get them all.
You are given 3 options for each lewd scene, to partake in it, to refuse it, or to be passive about it, which makes the other character decide for you.
There are the base stats like hygiene, energy, and willpower. Managing them could be another engaging part of the game.

The fact that sexual content is optional is an attractive decision, however it will magnify the complexity of the future updates by many folds the more you go on. There are ways around this.

1) If character A isn't lewded at event 2 then player cannot activate event 3 with character B.
2) Event 3 is based upon the stats of character B, when state ! is reached event 3 starts playing, which includes character A, whose lines have variations depending on the player's stats with them.
3) Game Dev does not care for the amount of work they have to do and keeps making content for variables, to the point of the game needing a highly detailed guide to reach the 'secret' events.

The third option is the best option obviously, however it is for a developer with a steady work schedule, perhaps a team, and a good amount of cash to survive until they make a good sized release at manageable timeframes.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
A pretty nice intro I must say a bunch of different types of characters and the option to opt out of any sex scene you don't fancy.
Not sure if the game is for me though going forward, you set up a LOT of meters to manage right away and I am worried the game might turn out more tedious then fun but that depends on how limiting you make them I suppose.

Also just for clarification as you are given the option to decline or go along with scenes is this a full on femdom game or a mixed game going forward?

Reactions: Matt's Games

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
can anyone tell me if this game is only about female dominance with a sissy mc, or will the mc also have a dominant path

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You play as a male protagonist who didn't live his old life very well and often made pretty bad decisions that lead him to a dead end.
...but you are told about a place where one can start a new life with a clean slate.

(moments later...)

Midget (thinking): "I just shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore..." :oops::LOL:

00114_jaaga_approached.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Pretty average femdom city game, titillates well enough to be worth keeping an eye on but nothing ground breaking so far.

JesterLoki

Sep 21, 2017
can anyone tell me if this game is only about female dominance with a sissy mc, or will the mc also have a dominant path
In this release at least the MC is pretty reactive. He can refuse the dominant advances of the girls however he does not assert himself yet. Need the next update to see whether there is a dom path.

Reactions: david3321
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes