3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The thing is, this game
I happen to know this game "quite" intimately because I'm involved in making it as MrK's resident lead coder.

with different content for the same-named files, so install order is critical (I think, if I've read correctly).
The install order is critical for most software that has mods/addons/extensions because mods don't usually work if mods change the same files that the main program uses and the last update is for the main program. That why, and in general, you always should have the MAIN GAME installed properly before installing mods.

monk says "a,b,c,d" and Tal says "adding b last" works.
Correction, I just said 1+2 (or in letters, a+b) that makes 2 or b the last action to take. ;)

I added the Bugfix after everything else and it worked just fine. I didn't have any thing come up as invalid this time around.
Well, if you did only the 1.9.1 bugfix (without adding the fix I provided in Laik's mod thread or reinstalling the mod on top of updated 1.9.1, although I have no idea if Laik has integrated my fix with rest of the mod), the final episode of S1 is now non-modded in your otherwisely modded 1.9.1.

Reactions: Talmadge

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I happen to know this game "quite" intimately because I'm involved in making it as MrK's resident lead coder.
Wasn't aware of that, but I assume you had no hand in Laik's mod and its fix.

Either way, my question remains; In what exact order should the 4 zips/files be applied?

Base game, base game fix, WT mod, WT mod fix?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Wasn't aware of that, but I assume you had no hand in Laik's mod and its fix.
You haven't seen my signature at all? And seems like you skipped the credits in the end of every AE update. :D I had a hand making the fix that I uploaded into Laik's thread to handle the 1.9.1 update I made (labeled as bugfix in the OP). But, that fix might be the last one from me to Laik's mod. I have enough to do with the vanilla game. ;)

Either way, my question remains; In what exact order should the 4 zips/files be applied?
Base game, base game fix, WT mod, WT mod fix?
My previous answer still stands. But seems like you already know the answer.

Although, personally, I think you don't need the WTmod at all because you'll only need two playthrough saves (unless you don't want to have all optional females in the harem so that would be the third playthrough and a mod is not needed for it either) and getting rid of the mod saves you time for not having to wait the mod to be updated after every base game update. Also, you wouldn't have to think which zip has to be applied in what order. ;) It's only a couple minutes more time to skip seen content (the whole S1 takes 7-8 minutes to skip, including a few second pauses to make choices) that's much less than to wait a day or two the mod dev to make the mod update.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Season 1 is better to me because now in season 2 everything feels like it's been scripted to cater the harem fans. A horse cock MC, with handsome athletic body, strong, mind control. Might as well give mc the ability to fly and shoot laser from his eyes. Let's put Superman and Homelander to shame!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Season 1 is better to me because now in season 2 everything feels like it's been scripted to cater the harem fans. A horse cock MC, with handsome athletic body, strong, mind control. Might as well give mc the ability to fly and shoot laser from his eyes. Let's put Superman and Homelander to shame!!
Yeah, i mean, it's not like the dev has said that his dick and stuff are only temporary or something...... :FacePalm:

And of course it's heading towards a Harem, IT'S A HAREM GAME!

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Question is who will win between Superman, Homelander or Omni man or any Viltrum soldier. I personally think Superman is still strongerst

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah, i mean, it's not like the dev has said that his dick and stuff are only temporary or something...... :FacePalm:

Yes, that's right... When MC complained, they told him that he could change the size of his cock... Let's hope it's not bigger, because it was obvious that the girls couldn't handle this size with their mouths either. Deep throat is excluded, unless the author wants to make a parody.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, that's right... When MC complained, they told him that he could change the size of his cock... Let's hope it's not bigger, because it was obvious that the girls couldn't handle this size with their mouths either. Deep throat is excluded, unless the author wants to make a parody.
MC said he wanted it to be smaller so I assume that's what's gonna happen.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i'm wondering what happens to your family and women back on earth, will they wonder what happened to you ?will you ever go back to earth and see them ?:unsure:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018

I don't think you understand me. I know it's a harem game. It isn't my first choice of genre but i still play them nonetheless, and i've played every MrKnobb's games so far. But i only play harem games that doesn't gave me the feelings that the whole scenarios been scripted. The previous MrKnobb's games didn't gave me those feelings but this AES2 does. I don't want to see this one becoming WVM.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
i'm wondering what happens to your family and women back on earth, will they wonder what happened to you ?will you ever go back to earth and see them ?:unsure:
Read . It should give you answers. Although, I doubt he will make any "meanwhile on Earth while MC was off-world" scenes but I don't know what will happen.

i've played every MrKnobb's games so far.
That's 2: RTP and this game.

But i only play harem games that doesn't gave me the feelings that the whole scenarios been scripted. The previous MrKnobb's games didn't gave me those feelings but this AES2 does. I don't want to see this one becoming WVM.
RTP wasn't a harem game because it made you to choose one over two others. Maybe that was the reason you didn't get "WVM vibes". ;) By the way, it has a kinetic novel tag, so actually it should have NO choices at all. :D

AE is an on-the-rails type of VN (nearly kinetic) and the main storyline seems to "force" fairly big harem to the MC in the first season alone. Since AE has been a "story driven linear" VN from the start, as MrK wrote in the warning spoiler in the OP before leaving the site, I expect that the main story will "force" even more females to join the harem making choice-bound females a minority. ;)

Personally, I haven't played WVM since July 2021 so I don't precisely know what you meant with "becoming WVM". But, I'd guess it could be about adding all females/transgenders effortlessly to the harem and all of them would be a big happy family. I expect AE's main story to expand the harem with as many characters as MrK has time to create. At least Braindrop gave an option to decline most characters that were available for the harem when I played it about 30ish months ago, I think. :unsure: Can't remember most details about the story though...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this has been very kinetic update so far aka not much choices, story not making much sense so far (since a lot to be told yet).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Read . It should give you answers. Although, I doubt he will make any "meanwhile on Earth while MC was off-world" scenes but I don't know what will happen.

That's 2: RTP and this game.

RTP wasn't a harem game because it made you to choose one over two others. Maybe that was the reason you didn't get "WVM vibes". ;) By the way, it has a kinetic novel tag, so actually it should have NO choices at all. :D

AE is an on-the-rails type of VN (nearly kinetic) and the main storyline seems to "force" fairly big harem to the MC in the first season alone. Since AE has been a "story driven linear" VN from the start, as MrK wrote in the warning spoiler in the OP before leaving the site, I expect that the main story will "force" even more females to join the harem making choice-bound females a minority. ;)

Personally, I haven't played WVM since July 2021 so I don't precisely know what you meant with "becoming WVM". But, I'd guess it could be about adding all females/transgenders effortlessly to the harem and all of them would be a big happy family. I expect AE's main story to expand the harem with as many characters as MrK has time to create. At least Braindrop gave an option to decline most characters that were available for the harem when I played it about 30ish months ago, I think. :unsure: Can't remember most details about the story though...
You're right, my bad, i shouldn't compare this with MrKnobb's games, instead i should compare this one with every harem games that i've played, and my point still stands, not every harem games left you the impression that the whole scenarios been scripted to cater it's fans and that's the harem games that i'd like to play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
players had a chance to break-up with Danielle in S1 and that made me wonder how would that reflect on S2?

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes