3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does the MC have some kind of super powers or magic? He gets stabbed and says it goes away after awhile. Is he a fast healer or something?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Not sure what that may be. If you used a save file that used the old laidik mod them maybe that is causing the error?

I got an sporicidal error playing this game.

Seems every time game reaches line starting with "label s2e1" in file s2e1.rpy error pops out.

Simply clicking on "Ignore" allows me to continue to play.

Anybody else has tis error?

How can I fix it?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
That ... is yet to be determined .... even after his rebirth into money, neither he, his sugah mama or his body are in no hurry to actually close the rather large and scary wound covering half his body - yes the tissue stopped bleeding, the inside organs must have come together and restored their full function and his pain was gone by the time he came to, as he would have been incapacitated and unable to ”faster that a speeding bullet” last minute save the tattooed babe otherwise.
Does the MC have some kind of super powers or magic? He gets stabbed and says it goes away after awhile. Is he a fast healer or something?
MC mentiones he always had that pain surpressing - coming back from deathly injury ability when we find him using it to its limit as he kept geting mugged and on death door burglarised outta most of his money every other night, even tho he was using the subway - seems the city he inhabits has no security whatsoever around their underground trains and MC looses his memory rather fast as he is never mentioning this to the police detective haunting him throughout the game and as we find pout later into this game, across the Galaxy to bring him to the batter paying party.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you played prev. game of this dev then you know what powers to expect from mc besides big dick.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I just cant maintain any interest in this now. its just too convenient and boring.
season 1 (up until the alien stuff) was great, but now...

Also:
but please, just let me finish and i'll answer all your questions later.
*later* thats a story for another time...
*later, later* repeat

• Hey there
Reactions: Firebeast

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm a new player, did the Dev mean 9:30 appointment? When i fist read it, i thought the check up would take 9h30min. Screenshot 2024-01-04 195514.png

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone share the correct save file for s2 please. I've completed s1 on another pc, now it's unavailable. I would like to avoid downloading the full s1 and replaying it with TAB.
Pleeease) I guess many people would appretiate it, not just me.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi Everyone. Patrons and non patrons.
I have been made aware of... let's call it confusion as to where Alternate Existence is going. Will MC return to Earth? Is this a harem game? "I wasn't expecting a Alien game" and so forth.
Of course, I cannot and do not want to give you all everything upfront. This will spoil the game for everyone. So, I will try and direct what I believe will hopefully put a lot of players' minds to ease.
MC will return to Earth.
Alternate Existence is a HAREM game.
MC's dick as explained in S2E1 will not be the "horse cock" it is now. DON'T WORRY - this was done for a purpose and explained later on.
Ja'den and Maj'hel are still witholding some things from MC and his two lovely lady companions. THIS is for a reason and NO, it's not because I am/was lazy writing the dialogue.
YES, Alternate Existence is a Sci-Fi game and it's really in the name. MC basically do have an Alternate Existence. He can exist on two worlds.
MC body overall was planned back in 2018 when I started to lay out the story.

So, I hope above answers or put to easy some of your fears/questions. Everything I do and have planned for Alternate Existence is exactly that. Planned and thought out. Yes, I can make a mistake here and there, but I believe I have covered most gaps, and my Team is really good at spotting things that do not make sense.
As for S2E2, I am busy creating many scenes. It's still a long way to go. In between we have still to do some 4K images of old and now new girls in the game and our plucky little hero, Timmy he still has lots to do with his hot Milfy neighbor.
Until I report on s2e2 again....
.:Laters:.
MrK

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I tried to get season 2 started, and it tells me this. Yes, I'm playing with the mod. But I believe I did these choices as they happened. Do I need to replay Season 1 without the mod for this to work properly? Just want to make sure that I don't have bugs because of these invalid values. Thanks.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
WOW that is a long ass list lol.

I think maybe you used the old mod before laidik fixed it recently. Maybe your saves are from that version. I would personally use the new mod with S1 and just replay / skip through it and then see what happens.

I tried to get season 2 started, and it tells me this. Yes, I'm playing with the mod. But I believe I did these choices as they happened. Do I need to replay Season 1 without the mod for this to work properly? Just want to make sure that I don't have bugs because of these invalid values. Thanks.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I think maybe you used the old mod before laidik fixed it recently. Maybe your saves are from that version. I would personally use the new mod with S1 and just replay / skip through it and then see what happens.
Correct, I think you need to use the updated mod to get the transfer to work

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Well, I update the mod to the latest version that comes out when the game update. So I don't know if he released a revised one after I DL'd it or not. I may try that. Thanks.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I update the mod to the latest version that comes out when the game update. So I don't know if he released a revised one after I DL'd it or not. I may try that. Thanks.
He recently released mods for both s1 and s2 with bugfixes for these kind of problems.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
He recently released mods for both s1 and s2 with bugfixes for these kind of problems.
Thanks for that. Now, I restarted season 1 and decided to change things up a little. Like, for instance, I didn't take the drinks to Summer and Charmane so that I would hopefully not be put on the Charmane path. But it made the MC have to put lotion on Honey. So, is it if you don't go for one, you have to go for the other? Or will I have the choice to not go for either of them?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for that. Now, I restarted season 1 and decided to change things up a little. Like, for instance, I didn't take the drinks to Summer and Charmane so that I would hopefully not be put on the Charmane path. But it made the MC have to put lotion on Honey. So, is it if you don't go for one, you have to go for the other? Or will I have the choice to not go for either of them?
Wrong person to ask since my memory is shot to hell these days :)

I THINK you can say no to both but I'm not sure

Reactions: Talmadge
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes