3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
So I finished season 1, and then started up season 2..... decided I would rather go back and play season 1 again until season 2 sends us back to earth (Hopefully....) and now all my saves are gone? When I start season 1 again ONLY my saves from season 2 are there, and everything else is empty. I guess I can just replay season 1 with a brand new save but it just seems strange that starting season 2 deletes my season 1 saves?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
So I finished season 1, and then started up season 2..... decided I would rather go back and play season 1 again until season 2 sends us back to earth (Hopefully....) and now all my saves are gone? When I start season 1 again ONLY my saves from season 2 are there, and everything else is empty. I guess I can just replay season 1 with a brand new save but it just seems strange that starting season 2 deletes my season 1 saves?
Update your S1 to 1.9.1.

Reactions: JHGFDGF

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Quick question, I am half way through season 1 (enjoyable game) and I have installed the WTmod. I noticed that after meeting the ghot girl in the subway, MC went to fix "Honey" computer. I have not met the character yet, so I feel I am missing something. Have anyone had the same problem. Is it possible because of the mod?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
The mod is broken. I'd rather not use it honestly.

Quick question, I am half way through season 1 (enjoyable game) and I have installed the WTmod. I noticed that after meeting the ghot girl in the subway, MC went to fix "Honey" computer. I have not met the character yet, so I feel I am missing something. Have anyone had the same problem. Is it possible because of the mod?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
You should report this in the mod's thread because the mod replaces original files for most of the content.

In the vanilla version, you'll only go to Honey's computer if you chose not to meet Summer and Charmane at the pool AND you chose to keep seeing Honey. Besides, you only need two playthroughs to see all current content without the mod...

Reactions: tmu500

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
My personal opinion, I didn't like the sci-fi content of season 2, and still preferred the ordinary people content of season 1
Although, the "sci-fi" tag has been in the thread for years now. It was there when I tried AE for the first time in v1.3.x (around three years ago). Also, you could see early on in S1 that the main character wasn't just an ordinary person. *shrug* Besides, you are still comparing nine episodes to two content-wise. That's like a "fair" 9-vs-2 fight. :unsure:

But, it's your right to like or to dislike anything. Just like I don't like many things that other people like/love/enjoy, such as Stephen King novels, coffee or beer. I've tried them all on many occasion but my taste buds keep telling me "No!" ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Although, the "sci-fi" tag has been in the thread for years now. It was there when I tried AE for the first time in v1.3.x (around three years ago). Also, you could see early on in S1 that the main character wasn't just an ordinary person. *shrug* Besides, you are still comparing nine episodes to two content-wise. That's like a "fair" 9-vs-2 fight. :unsure:

But, it's your right to like or to dislike anything. Just like I don't like many things that other people like/love/enjoy, such as Stephen King novels, coffee or beer. I've tried them all on many occasion but my taste buds keep telling me "No!" ;)
ElmoElmoWalkingGIF.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My personal opinion, I didn't like the sci-fi content of season 2, and still preferred the ordinary people content of season 1
It's not for everybody, i can get that. But as Monk said, it's been there since the early days. Although, I thought it was going Fantasy and not SciFi but I love it :)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Although, I thought it was going Fantasy
This site has a separate tag for fantasy.

Besides, usually the fantasy genre goes into our past before the era of firearms (such as D&D and Lord of the Rings), and the sci(ence) fi(ction) genre goes into future and/or space. Both are fiction so everything is fair game. :unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This site has a separate tag for fantasy.

Besides, usually the fantasy genre goes into our past before the era of firearms (such as D&D and Lord of the Rings), and the sci(ence) fi(ction) genre goes into future and/or space. Both are fiction so everything is fair game. :unsure:
That's true, I meant more that it seemed like a devil/demon sort of thing in the visions, not alien but I'm good either way :)

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I'm at the part where the MC is having a baby rage tantrum because his "landlady" doesn't want to fuck him (after him having sex about 20 times over the past week).

Does he ever grow a personality or does everything with a vagina continue throwing themselves at his Ichabod Crane looking ass for no reason?

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes