3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Before I start playing, is this a TRUE HAREM (meaning all the LIs know about eachother happily share the MC) or a FAKE HAREM (meaning the MC bangs every girl on the sly and/or some of them are mutually exclusive)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before I start playing, is this a TRUE HAREM (meaning all the LIs know about eachother happily share the MC) or a FAKE HAREM (meaning the MC bangs every girl on the sly and/or some of them are mutually exclusive)?
true harem. not happily at start but those who don't approve idea in the beginning of mc fucking around will either accept it or not approve but no biggie since mc has plenty of pussy.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
According to those definitions, in the current state AE is a fake harem. One pair is a choice for MC's girlfriend in S1 (read the spoiler inside Dev Notes in the OP) and another pair is a choice between two neighbors that are both optional LIs.

The status might change as the story goes forward with more updates. I haven't asked MrK's end goals what he's going to do with the two sets I mentioned earlier.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways nice update and at the same time had some weird things too, not much sex, plenty of funnies and story moved on more or less logically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
According to those definitions, in the current state AE is a fake harem. One pair is a choice for MC's girlfriend in S1 (read the spoiler inside Dev Notes in the OP) and another pair is a choice between two neighbors that are both optional LIs.

The status might change as the story goes forward with more updates. I haven't asked MrK's end goals what he's going to do with the two sets I mentioned earlier.
Thanks, so right now, sadly, this is not my type of game, I hate being forced to choose between LIs, one thing is to lose them for my bad decisions, but being forced to choose is a huge turnoff for me :(

Reactions: Faxe10%

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, so right now, sadly, this is not my type of game, I hate being forced to choose between LIs, one thing is to lose them for my bad decisions, but being forced to choose is a huge turnoff for me :(
we don't know if 2 paths will combine at some point or not. might happen or not.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'd call it a true Harem. Without giving away too many spoilers there are six girls in the main harem (Marie , Daniella, Adrianna, Anne , Summer, Asami. They all know about each other and are fine with sharing. There are also plenty of side characters that aren't part of the harem (for now) but the main girls don't care. Out of all the characters you can be with, you are only short two in a single playthrough. You choose your girlfriend (honestly, Andrea has much better content than Tania, so you aren't really missing out by not dating her.) and you choose which neighbour to sleep with. Both of the neighbours are pretty much the same so you don't really miss out by not having them both.

Reactions: Firebeast

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Tried this game. It has an interesting idea behind it, but feels like it doesn't give you many choices. That's especially evident when you go thru the game on skip and you realise the only real decisions to make in season 1 beyond a few inconsequential peek/don't peeks, are whether to start a side character's route or not. Everything else is scripted, it feels like I'm reading a graphic novel rather than playing a CYOA. I'm also disappointed that so many LIs are hardcoded. I persevered to the end, but am not really inspired to pick up season 2. Unless someone can tell me that Roselind finally gets some action?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I'm reading a graphic novel rather than playing a CYOA. I'm also disappointed that so many LIs are hardcoded.
AE is story driven "Linear" game with choices mainly influencing MC's relationships with female characters.
This is from the warning spoiler just below the overview in the OP hinting at more like a graphic/kinetic novel with a handful of branching choices. The warning has been there for years now.

The hardcoded characters have been addressed in Dev Notes, also in the OP.

The answer about Roselind is somewhere in MrK's plans. We're only two episodes in for S2 and only he knows what will happen later in the story...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
AE is story driven "Linear" game with choices mainly influencing MC's relationships with female characters.
This is from the warning spoiler just below the overview in the OP hinting at more like a graphic/kinetic novel with a handful of branching choices. The warning has been there for years now.

The hardcoded characters have been addressed in Dev Notes, also in the OP.

The answer about Roselind is somewhere in MrK's plans. We're only two episodes in for S2 and only he knows what will happen later in the story...
That would assume that all people read the OP and unfortunately many don't. They prefer to come of as idjits asking dumbass questions

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
I assume anything under spoiler tags is going to do just that, spoil the story in some way, so frequently don't look at them as I prefer not knowing what's going to happen before I play. Same reason I don't read the whole thread before playing. In anycase I accepted my culpability in that two posts above, no harm done.

Reactions: Firebeast

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I assume anything under spoiler tags is going to do just that, spoil the story in some way, so frequently don't look at them as I prefer not knowing what's going to happen before I play. Same reason I don't read the whole thread before playing. In anycase I accepted my culpability in that two posts above, no harm done.
None of the spoilers in the Opening Posts "spoil" story-content, they are used to keep the OPs as short and clear as possible...

Reactions: shamtiiomi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right, this was very linear, had only 4-5 choices and all related to sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There way more choices in this game, but i think some folks just like choices to affect the story or character progression.
yes whole game has lots of choices (mostly relating to sex) but on current update only handful.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'd call it a true Harem. Without giving away too many spoilers there are six girls in the main harem (Marie , Daniella, Adrianna, Anne , Summer, Asami. They all know about each other and are fine with sharing. There are also plenty of side characters that aren't part of the harem (for now) but the main girls don't care. Out of all the characters you can be with, you are only short two in a single playthrough. You choose your girlfriend (honestly, Andrea has much better content than Tania, so you aren't really missing out by not dating her.) and you choose which neighbour to sleep with. Both of the neighbours are pretty much the same so you don't really miss out by not having them both.
yes but Andrea breack up with me when she knew we cheated on her...hope in the future she come along though

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes