3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I went back to Retrieving the Past after playing this. It had been a while since I played so forgot it was the same dev. I missed a lot of the character info and easter eggs in AE because of it. It also confirmed that Vicky is the canon path when the games overlap. Also, yes, Tanya is still obsessed with Jensen, so she is definitely the one to skip. That said, since you cheat on Andi in the game, do you really want her to tell her super soldier uncle? It is also nice that Anne from this game gets name dropped too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I went back to Retrieving the Past after playing this. It had been a while since I played so forgot it was the same dev. I missed a lot of the character info and easter eggs in AE because of it. It also confirmed that Vicky is the canon path when the games overlap. Also, yes, Tanya is still obsessed with Jensen, so she is definitely the one to skip. That said, since you cheat on Andi in the game, do you really want her to tell her super soldier uncle? It is also nice that Anne from this game gets name dropped too.

do you really think a super soldier[but still aman]will be capable to hurt a hybrid from another word with the same or more strengh and superhumna mind control?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I think it will probably be equal. Jensen however have years of fighting experience and super speed. It's a tough one.
I see a few mention Tania is still in love with Jensen. I'm sure in game I read she said she moved on and looking for a new love?
I find her hot so I had to play both choices... ugh!

I just think AE MC will or have won her over, at least if she / Andi comes back... ugh!

do you really think a super soldier[but still aman]will be capable to hurt a hybrid from another word with the same or more strengh and superhumna mind control?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I think it will probably be equal. Jensen however have years of fighting experience and super speed. It's a tough one.
I see a few mention Tania is still in love with Jensen. I'm sure in game I read she said she moved on and looking for a new love?
I find her hot so I had to play both choices... ugh!

I just think AE MC will or have won her over, at least if she / Andi comes back... ugh!
i do really hope both will be options in the next update but seems that dev wasnt pretty sure about the total harem if not,why the choice between tania or andi ,and the mother and daughter

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Maybe just for variety and choices? Lets see what happens. Whatever happens, there's loads of girls in game to me happy that's for sure.

i do really hope both will be options in the next update but seems that dev wasnt pretty sure about the total harem if not,why the choice between tania or andi ,and the mother and daughter

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Werner is still discovering his powers, Jensen has decades of training and experience before he got his powers. If Werner is fully trained it might be a close fight, but as it stands, Jensen all the way.

Reactions: Firebeast

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Werner is still discovering his powers, Jensen has decades of training and experience before he got his powers. If Werner is fully trained it might be a close fight, but as it stands, Jensen all the way.
you need to ask yourselve ths ....supersoldier vs superalien,......nah man is pretty obvious and pretty dumb to think jensen will mob the floor withthe one wich jensen powers coming....

Renatoxxxcfzfg

Jan 2, 2024
Excuse me, can someone help me? I'm playing on Android and I already finished part 1 and I'm playing the part 2 but the saved games from part 1 are not showing up. Can anyone help me? Thank you and sorry for my English, I am not native.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, can someone help me? I'm playing on Android and I already finished part 1 and I'm playing the part 2 but the saved games from part 1 are not showing up. Can anyone help me? Thank you and sorry for my English, I am not native.
well many F95 users aren't native english speakers.

if you made permanent save at end of s1 then start new game by clicking c on main menu and after 1 click you should be able to select your save.

Reactions: Renatoxxxcfzfg

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I loved the first part of this game, and for me it was finished, but the second part became Star Trek and it felt like a whole other game

Reactions: MrD812

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
HOLT SH*T...I thought season one was good season two is fantastic so far...hats off to the developer...the dialogue is extremely well written... Daniella is absolutely gorgeous...her body is to die for...last night Daniella and Adrianna actually had me lol...on the mother's home planet some of the one liners had me rolling...Adrianna " DON'T even think about looking at that blonde bimbo's ass" you've been getting too much attention as it is, the only asses you should be looking at is ours" hahaha..then when the Aunt was kissing MC...Daniella " she should really stop now" Adrianna" agreed, it's not like he passed out and needs mouth to mouth resuscitation" hahaha...I wonder if we'll ever see the women back on earth and if MC and Andi well get back together I really liked her as well?

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes