3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Baerenstein

Jul 14, 2019
Hey Qestion. I have a problem where the scene skip a few Images in S1e8. Its by the scene where MC is at the Uni have Lunce with Summer. There is no error massage that the Image can't be found or something like that, they are just skipped. Just like in image below.
Anyone Know what to do to Fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Hey Qestion. I have a problem where the scene skip a few Images in S1e8. Its by the scene where MC is at the Uni have Lunce with Summer. There is no error massage that the Image can't be found or something like that, they are just skipped. Just like in image below.
Anyone Know what to do to Fix it?
You are skipping Transitions. Go to settings and toggle it to the other state.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
I never liked content hidden in transitions. Feels like a cheap way to waste people's time under the guise of making people more engaged in the story.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I never liked content hidden in transitions. Feels like a cheap way to waste people's time under the guise of making people more engaged in the story.
Transitions are just Renpy's word for making animations from image frames and effects inside the game engine rather than simply playing a video file that has all the shown content. Also, advancing during a transition simply skips the timed pause/effect (just like you advance dialogue using Enter, Space or LMB) rather than ending the whole video file.

Transitions are by default showed even though the preference setting indicates that they are skipped. If the "Transitions" text in settings is dark, transitions ARE BEING skipped in all AE versions up to 2.2.1. It will be fixed in the next update.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cool, but what's the problem with making it available? If you don't want to, don't come with jokes!
Why not? are there rules against making a joke in here? Besides, asking for someone else's saves on an online forum is.......not smart.

Just restart and use "tab" to skip to the next choice, it will take you 5 minutes tops to get through the game or is that to much work for you?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why not? are there rules against making a joke in here? Besides, asking for someone else's saves on an online forum is.......not smart.

Just restart and use "tab" to skip to the next choice, it will take you 5 minutes tops to get through the game or is that to much work for you?
At least since the malware outbreak happened last month, i do not upload (anymore) or would download save-files from random people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cool, but what's the problem with making it available? If you don't want to, don't come with jokes!
besides what wickedp4th said other player might have made choices which block some paths and games are meant to be played by each on their own.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes