3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
That is the mod I can assure you. I think Samara kisses you at beach if you choose that path so you cant get out of it unless you then rather go to beach alone and get the other girl.
As for Charmane in vanilla version if you not on her path, she hardly appears. Only in the hallway and closest at Uni but then she just talks. Play a version without the mod and without choosing any girl as much as you can and you'll see.

I had to restart because I guess I chose Both using the Mod, and it had Tanya and Andrea as the MC's girlfriend. Plus, got a different scene when fucking Andrea in the alley way than I did last time. The only gripe I have is, and it's a small one, is that I chose not to kiss Samara at the beginning, and chose not to fool around with Charmane (or however you spell her name). Yet, Samara kisses you when you go to take her to the beach. And you end up fucking Charmane anyway. So much for choice of whom you want to be with. Other than that small gripe, I still think Mr. Knobb has done a great job once again. Trying to get to the end of Season 1 so I can start with Season 2.
Happy New Year everyone!

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Season 1 is definitely in my top 3 favorite games of all time, but it's a little disconcerting that season 2 suddenly turns into a space theme and a completely different story :unsure:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I mean MC's been shown ot have powers. Would you rather have preferred he was a Vampire or some experiment? Personally i like this alien idea. But lets wait and see what season 2 is going to bring us.

Season 1 is definitely in my top 3 favorite games of all time, but it's a little disconcerting that season 2 suddenly turns into a space theme and a completely different story :unsure:

Reactions: keefer43

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean MC's been shown ot have powers. Would you rather have preferred he was a Vampire or some experiment? Personally i like this alien idea. But lets wait and see what season 2 is going to bring us.
I agree, it didn't come as any kind of surprise that there where something supernatural going on and I fully expected it to be in the fantasy genre but I love that he went sci fi :)

My new wet dream is a Mom/Aunt/Aunt 4some :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only choice between girls that I've seen is the one between Tonya and Andrea. Other that that, you can meet all others without the mod.
yea girls either andi or toni and then there's andi's mom.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
yea girls either andi or toni and then there's andi's mom.
Andi's mom? I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm still at the point where Andi won't return the MC's phone calls after him telling her he's a gigolo. So I didn't know about that. LoL

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I haven't had anything to do with Honey. But, I didn't chose to mess with Charmane either, but the mod still had the MC have sex with her. So I don't know if you have to be on her path for that to work or not. And, as for Andi's mom, I thought she looked familiar, but it's been a while since I played RtP.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't had anything to do with Honey. But, I didn't chose to mess with Charmane either, but the mod still had the MC have sex with her. So I don't know if you have to be on her path for that to work or not. And, as for Andi's mom, I thought she looked familiar, but it's been a while since I played RtP.
you get chance to bang honey if not in char's path. that's the other choice not andi's mom.

Reactions: Talmadge

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Yup another choice is Honey and Charmane. Did a quick run and you barely see Honey(and don't do anything with her) if on Charmane's path without the mod

Reactions: Talmadge

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I believe you are spot on. One other may be you can have fun with Amber and ignore her mom or also have fun with her mom. Meaning if you choose Amber you get an added mom choice. If not on Amber no mom obviously. Only thing i can think of now.

BUT... I really do hope MC gets to do some nasty with that Jaden (aunt) chick. Duyuam!

I think it's 4/2. Andi/Tanya and Honey/Charmane. Could be someone else that I forgot though.....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Feb 1, 2021
I got an sporicidal error playing this game.

Seems every time game reaches line starting with "label s2e1" in file s2e1.rpy error pops out.

Simply clicking on "Ignore" allows me to continue to play.

Anybody else has tis error?

How can I fix it?

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes