3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Season 1 doesn't show any of my season 1 saves after loading up season 2. Also, my S2 saves are showing up in S1. Is anyone else having this issue?
Looks like you found a bug. Thanks for that.

Here's a fix. Extract contents of the zip file into AE 1.9.0's game folder and overwrite all files.
If you use LaikDink's WTMod, get an additional fix for the mod.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
When I choose between Andrea and Tania early on does that mean I can never romance the girl I didn't choose?
Yes. At this point, make a save for when you want to take a date to the lake or the beach. The non-dating girl remains a friend.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlternateExistence-S2v2.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, is it possible to transfer the latest 1.9.0 mod save to S2? Or is it only good to save without a mod?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this gallery is pretty bad
unusual and inconvenient fragmented scenes
wrong MC name
also its missing kinetic tag

Bibon1

Mar 26, 2022
season 1 was mostly great ... season 2 ... well space horse cock that he cant even get a full deepthroat/full penetration sex with -.- yeah and there all my interest went into the dumpster

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another story where choice means nothing, men have a type of girl they would go for and not just because they have tits and a pussy - so the forcing of some of these women is ridiculous
I really hope you can justify this in future episodes, also most men won't cross the race barrier so the fact that several of them are of black or oriental race makes some choices very easy, NO, some are domineering and some are submissive also a point of issue for some - we all have a type and choose from that.
By the way also most women don't dress like sluts hanging out, see through dresses, all quite slutty and in public????
It's amusing but your posts seem to get dumber the more you post.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Season 2 - v2.1.0
By any chance will this make any sense with the last version I saved it from?
Did I play the entire v1.9.0 and save it to continue where I left off or did this new version change everything?
I don't know why it wasn't continued after vs 1.9.0
I've played several games where this happened and historically it became a real mess.:unsure:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So many new milfs this update. The Prime Grandmother was something else :devilish:.

I do hope Anne makes a comeback though. No one can hold a candle to her.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I see your distress call.
The instructions are specific regarding the save transfer and loading. Meaning, why would the dev tell us to do this if he has no intention of continuing the story or use saves from Season 1?

By any chance will this make any sense with the last version I saved it from?
Did I play the entire v1.9.0 and save it to continue where I left off or did this new version change everything?
I don't know why it wasn't continued after vs 1.9.0
I've played several games where this happened and historically it became a real mess.:unsure:

Reactions: TanyaC

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You're kidding right? Ava is extremely self derogatory even when she's being a bitch but she's usually on point. While you just complain in almost every post you make.
actually no I don't, my common theme is choice

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ugh... it hurt to even look at this... Nothing here is in the right direction... never mind, the author creates the biggest harem ever... Impregnating the female population of an entire planet is no small task... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
When I choose between Andrea and Tania early on does that mean I can never romance the girl I didn't choose?
Additionally to what Acsuka said, if you use LaikDink's mod and choose the "Both" option when given, this will fuck up your play-through in that you won't be sure which of the two available choices will stick.

For instance, in the case of the Andrea and Tania dates, if you chose both, the mod saves both menu choices to the same variable, so effectively the last one saved will overwrite the first one saved.
Meaning your playthrough gets forced to one of the two, but might not be the one you want to continue dating with.

Reactions: Firebeast

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
season 1 was mostly great ... season 2 ... well space horse cock that he cant even get a full deepthroat/full penetration sex with -.- yeah and there all my interest went into the dumpster
Yeah... I had challenges enjoying season 2. I'm going to give it another update or two, but it seems poised to jump the shark.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 10-14-17 Hollywood Part 3 (1977).png

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes