3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Season 1: your choices mean very little and possibly the only LI you get attached to winds up leaving you.
Season 2: you're now in space, 80% of the original cast is gone, you were in a test tube to get giga buff (but it doesn't look like much changes) then they tell you the muscles will wear off (for some reason) but don't worry! YOU NOW HAVE A HORSE COCK! because it was 100% necessary.

This is like 2 completely different games with little connecting the 2 seasons since the abrupt shift in to a space sci-fi happened right at the end of season 1. Sure it was teased there was something different with the MC but like I said, right at the end of S1 we're now going to mars. Uhhh okay.

Reactions: Bibon1

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Am I probably the only one who doesn’t understand why everyone has been hating on Alternate Existence lately? I mean, everyone hated season 1 for a lot of time because of voyeurism, and now the second season because of something... Of course, I haven’t downloaded season 2 yet, since I still have to wait for my translation, but because of what all this negativity? because of the harem? :unsure:

I usually notice a lot of fights like this, when everyone doesn’t pay attention right away, you’ll need a harem, and when you get a chance to fuck everyone or create a harem, everyone is already unhappy, is that why you’re dissatisfied? correct me if I misunderstood... Travolta is at a loss.gif

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Am I probably the only one who doesn’t understand why everyone has been hating on Alternate Existence lately? I mean, everyone hated season 1 for a lot of time because of voyeurism, and now the second season because of something... Of course, I haven’t downloaded season 2 yet, since I still have to wait for my translation, but because of what all this negativity? because of the harem? :unsure:

I usually notice a lot of fights like this, when everyone doesn’t pay attention right away, you’ll need a harem, and when you get a chance to fuck everyone or create a harem, everyone is already unhappy, is that why you’re dissatisfied? correct me if I misunderstood... View attachment 3208299
No, it's not about the Harem.
The new Season changed it's Setting to Sci-Fi with space travel and The MC being an Alien (and Adriana and Danielle his sisters) and the last hope to rescue his race against extinction and him being alternated into a human being with a "kinda" horse cock.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
None of that explains why it's not just a Kinetic Novel
It's because despite it being a harem game you sometimes have to chose between 2 girls. Like you seemingly can't date both Andi and Tanja. And you have to chose between the naughty neighbor milf and her daughter. I suppose you'll also have to chose between being a dominant, assertive guy or being a loving husband kinda guy in the future. So it's not kinetic, but it's pretty straight forward.

Reactions: Firebeast

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Seems not everyone takes the tags to heart?

View attachment 3208432
The sci-fi for season 1 was small teases here and there about something different with the MC. It wasn't until the last 5 minutes of season 1 that you're hit with a "we're going to Mars!"

Season 2 is full sci-fi, which is fine, but it feels like a completely different game because of how it has been set up. There's very little connection with season 1. 90% of the cast is different and the changes to the MC were highly unnecessary and kinda redundant since the only thing that actually changed at the end of the day is the hair colour and how big the MCs dick is, which didn't need to be increased tbh as it was already well above normal. Just change for the sake of change and only further emphasizes that season 2 is super disconnected from S1.

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The sci-fi for season 1 was small teases here and there about something different with the MC. It wasn't until the last 5 minutes of season 1 that you're hit with a "we're going to Mars!"

Season 2 is full sci-fi, which is fine, but it feels like a completely different game because of how it has been set up. There's very little connection with season 1. 90% of the cast is different and the changes to the MC were highly unnecessary and kinda redundant since the only thing that actually changed at the end of the day is the hair colour and how big the MCs dick is, which didn't need to be increased tbh as it was already well above normal. Just change for the sake of change and only further emphasizes that season 2 is super disconnected from S1.
That is your point of view. Maybe you'll see parts of the old cast soon? For whatever reason? Or they increase his dick even more until it's as large as the one of this Babyface. But you don't know the story yet, so what do you know? Right, nothing at all, like all of us.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I get what you saying. But up till now you and I are only guessing. It's only the start of Season 2. I remember people complaining about ntr and voyeur scenes at the start of Season 1 and look at that turned out. What i got from the new episode was that MC was "designed" and somehow he's not normal and for me its opening a lot of possibilities in the story. eg. his dick size was discussed and he's questioned it already and Majhel chick has given him an answer so. Now i sit and wait to see what goes. I'm not going to make negative assumptions yet.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hi guys. I'm on episode 7 now and I encountered a bug: At the beginning of the game I chose Tania, and I was with her on Rob's foursome date... Now MC came out of the classroom and Andrea jumps on her neck as if she were his girlfriend, and so does MC reacts the same way... Now what the WTF???? :unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi guys. I'm on episode 7 now and I encountered a bug: At the beginning of the game I chose Tania, and I was with her on Rob's foursome date... Now MC came out of the classroom and Andrea jumps on her neck as if she were his girlfriend, and so does MC reacts the same way... Now what the WTF???? :unsure:
How the fuck do someone "jump on her neck"????? ;)

I know there was some bug regarding those 2 but don't know if that was it is happening there

• Haha

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ok, the point is this scene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to URM and there are some parameters there, find who Mc is related to, I don’t remember what it’s called, maybe instead of Andrea relationship/love change it to Tania relationship/love.

Perhaps by mistake your Mc is in a relationship with Andrea

Reactions: Acsuka

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
You using the MOD right? I just opened one of my saves and i get the right girl. I dont use mods.

1703702838247.png

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You using the MOD right? I just opened one of my saves and i get the right girl. I dont use mods.

View attachment 3209483
Yes, the mod seems to have messed me up, regardless of the fact that I only chose Tania for each choice... There was no problem with previous scenes, only here... I will definitely make a clean game, and then I will have a proper save at the end...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, the mod seems to have messed me up, regardless of the fact that I only chose Tania for each choice... There was no problem with previous scenes, only here... I will definitely make a clean game, and then I will have a proper save at the end...
Laik just released an updated mod for both S1 and S2. He said he fixed some problem with the season 1 mod. Maybe try updating it?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Laik just released an updated mod for both S1 and S2. He said he fixed some problem with the season 1 mod. Maybe try updating it?
I'm using mod 1.9.0 for the first season, which is the last update... Unfortunately, this error still happened...

And sorry, I have a question: since I just started this game, I don't know how often there are updates... I'm not asking for an exact appearance, just an average between two updates. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes