3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm using mod 1.9.0 for the first season, which is the last update... Unfortunately, this error still happened...

And sorry, I have a question: since I just started this game, I don't know how often there are updates... I'm not asking for an exact appearance, just an average between two updates. Thanks
And you downloaded the updated 1.9.0 mod from a couple of hours ago?

You can't ask me questions like that, goldfishes laugh at my memory :)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Another story where choice means nothing, men have a type of girl they would go for and not just because they have tits and a pussy - so the forcing of some of these women is ridiculous
I really hope you can justify this in future episodes, also most men won't cross the race barrier so the fact that several of them are of black or oriental race makes some choices very easy, NO, some are domineering and some are submissive also a point of issue for some - we all have a type and choose from that.
By the way also most women don't dress like sluts hanging out, see through dresses, all quite slutty and in public????

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Another story where choice means nothing, men have a type of girl they would go for and not just because they have tits and a pussy - so the forcing of some of these women is ridiculous
I really hope you can justify this in future episodes, also most men won't cross the race barrier so the fact that several of them are of black or oriental race makes some choices very easy, NO, some are domineering and some are submissive also a point of issue for some - we all have a type and choose from that.
By the way also most women don't dress like sluts hanging out, see through dresses, all quite slutty and in public????
I think you should stop typing and go to TikTok and search for nightlife in Liverpool. That is if you are unable to go out yourself, nothing beats first hand experience.

Also, I would like to know where do you get those "most men" because the sheer number of people with mixed genomes in the world simply throws that to the trash.

Please stop writing as if you are the sole owner of the truth, as if you speak for ALL men, as if what your limitations are every other man has too.

To be absolutely real, I am NOT afraid of women, instead I love them. In all shapes, sizes, groomings, colors, hairstyles, whatever... I find that diversity is the spice of life, and enjoying that diversity is absolutely delicious.

Please throw away your limitations...

Peace :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, at least you're consistent......

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And sorry, I have a question: since I just started this game, I don't know how often there are updates... I'm not asking for an exact appearance, just an average between two updates. Thanks
well between s1 end and start of s2 was couple months.

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, as I'm looking at the code in question in 1.9.0 without any mods, that line (and scene) happens only when you are dating Andrea.
Well, as unbelievable as it sounds, it happened. And as it turned out afterwards, the problem was solved with the latest mod update. After starting the game and loading the save, not Andrea, but Tania appeared in the corridor.

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Season 1 doesn't show any of my season 1 saves after loading up season 2. Also, my S2 saves are showing up in S1. Is anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: Lumi24

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Season 1 doesn't show any of my saves after loading up season 2. Is anyone else having this issue?
You mean when you load, you don't see any? Use the continue and try, you will need a save past the Daniela date as said, other than that, not sure why it would not show them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wanted to play S1 but none of my saves show up eventhough I have like 100
Oh, you mean, they loaded fine for S02, then you went back to S01 and now they do not show?

I never tested that, but it seems it does the same for me.

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Oh, you mean, they loaded fine for S02, then you went back to S01 and now they do not show?

I never tested that, but it seems it does the same for me.
Yah, thinking there's an issue with the 2 games sharing the same save folder. Also noticed that making a new save in the 1st slot makes the save "201-1-LT1" instead of "1-1-LT1"

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Interesting. Then in game on page 201 one should see S1 saves in S1 game?

Yah, thinking there's an issue with the 2 games sharing the same save folder. Also noticed that making a new save in the 1st slot makes the save "201-1-LT1" instead of "1-1-LT1"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I see that in the data folder and the game folder. I guess you could test and see if they show up on those pages now.

Sounds like same folder issue then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is Anne's job? I don’t think I’ve read it! Thank you in advance and Happy New Year to everyone
not told i guess, my guess is that she's so rich that don't need to work. she could be boss of some company which runs it's own and brings lots of money from the doors and windows.

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
The only details I remember is that she had to visit clients, perhaps in the fashion world? Given her beauty I think she started as a model very young.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes