3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I see your distress call.
The instructions are specific regarding the save transfer and loading. Meaning, why would the dev tell us to do this if he has no intention of continuing the story or use saves from Season 1?
If he has no intention of continuing the story he should have abandoned it, instead of resurfacing with a 2nd season update without having given final logic to the previous version of the 1st season, in fact he destroyed something that was going well, for no reason whatsoever... I'm out of it now, since my save from the previous version was lost and the story took another turn...:sick:(n)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If he has no intention of continuing the story he should have abandoned it, instead of resurfacing with a 2nd season update without having given final logic to the previous version of the 1st season, in fact he destroyed something that was going well, for no reason whatsoever... I'm out of it now, since my save from the previous version was lost and the story took another turn...:sick:(n)
Considering the alien stuff was in the game from pretty early in the first season i'm confused how you think it was a turn?

Not only did the game pretty much say "IT'S FUCKING ALIENS" like a flashing neon sign, the dev has also been hinting at it for ages.

If you got to the end of the season and thought "this alien stuff is new and out of nowhere" then you either skipped the entire story or you're shit at following one.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Not sure what people have been playing... a good start to season 2, lengthy with a good amount of explanations, plus, a ton of new characters. The only downside for now is being away from earth girls.

Reactions: Stroker Ace

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
[...]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[...]
Feedback.

As a supersoldier and pretty much an incubus with his pheromones. Jensen was. . .a let down compared to what he could be. And if this MC is to be as much as an alpha as Jensen was.
Considering that he was not a remarkable lay; some of his lays picked again and seemed much more satisfied with the rival.
And further considering his almost fiancé ran to the rival's bed right after deciding she didn't actually want a happily ever after. . . .
I'm not saying he's not an alpha. Ain't none of us a supersoldier. And if some here are soldiers/former soldiers, still not a supersoldier.
I'm saying he's an alpha/beast many of the players were disappointed with.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This here is a pretty well written game. Mr. Knobb has done it again. The only thing I have to say is. I've noticed with a number of games. Most of the time, the MC is not circumcised. I don't know if there isn't a version in whatever thing they are buying the models from, but it is just something I have happened to notice. And, as someone who doesn't usually look at a male genitalia, I don't know how common it is for them to not be cut. Like I say, just something I've noticed. Keep up the great work, Mr. Knobb!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I think you should stop typing and go to TikTok and search for nightlife in Liverpool. That is if you are unable to go out yourself, nothing beats first hand experience.

Also, I would like to know where do you get those "most men" because the sheer number of people with mixed genomes in the world simply throws that to the trash.

Please stop writing as if you are the sole owner of the truth, as if you speak for ALL men, as if what your limitations are every other man has too.

To be absolutely real, I am NOT afraid of women, instead I love them. In all shapes, sizes, groomings, colors, hairstyles, whatever... I find that diversity is the spice of life, and enjoying that diversity is absolutely delicious.

Please throw away your limitations...

Peace :)
not really most are still not mixed genomes - and really - afraid of women you really are a child

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think you should stop typing and go to TikTok and search for nightlife in Liverpool. That is if you are unable to go out yourself, nothing beats first hand experience.

Also, I would like to know where do you get those "most men" because the sheer number of people with mixed genomes in the world simply throws that to the trash.

Please stop writing as if you are the sole owner of the truth, as if you speak for ALL men, as if what your limitations are every other man has too.

To be absolutely real, I am NOT afraid of women, instead I love them. In all shapes, sizes, groomings, colors, hairstyles, whatever... I find that diversity is the spice of life, and enjoying that diversity is absolutely delicious.

Please throw away your limitations...

Peace :)
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that the other person was talking for "ALL MEN" as you claim. He said most men. I, for one, am one of those "most men" who has never found a black woman sexually attractive. I do see their beauty, don't get me wrong. I just personally have never been sexually attracted to any black woman. So a game that doesn't give you a choice as to whom your MC goes after sometimes will turn off people. Unless it is listed as a Harem game and that is the only outcome that can happen. That does not in any way mean that a person is afraid of them. I never got that the other guy was afraid of women. He just has his type. I bet money that you, given the choice, would rather have someone who is petite to someone whom is morbidly obese. You just claim that size does not matter because you are not having to make that choice right here, right now.
Any way, I digress. You have your opinions, and that is fine. But don't act like someone elses opinion is any way less because they don't agree with you. I didn't get where the other guy says anything that me thought his opinion was making him the "sole owner of the truth". He just voiced his opinion. An opinion that many, not all, but many men agree with. Some men don't like black women. Some don't like oriental women. Some don't like white women. And some don't like Indian women. To each his own.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
was talking to get to know naomi in the city hall and apparently I'm her boyfriend now lol, I'm wondering how romance works in this game, can you romance multiple characters at the same time? are the LI aware of the other ones existing? and can there be conflict?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was talking to get to know naomi in the city hall and apparently I'm her boyfriend now lol, I'm wondering how romance works in this game, can you romance multiple characters at the same time? are the LI aware of the other ones existing? and can there be conflict?
1. yes
2. yes
3. they are ok with it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sasarko99

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlternateExistence-S1v1.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I had to restart because I guess I chose Both using the Mod, and it had Tanya and Andrea as the MC's girlfriend. Plus, got a different scene when fucking Andrea in the alley way than I did last time. The only gripe I have is, and it's a small one, is that I chose not to kiss Samara at the beginning, and chose not to fool around with Charmane (or however you spell her name). Yet, Samara kisses you when you go to take her to the beach. And you end up fucking Charmane anyway. So much for choice of whom you want to be with. Other than that small gripe, I still think Mr. Knobb has done a great job once again. Trying to get to the end of Season 1 so I can start with Season 2.
Happy New Year everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes