3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just marathon-ed my first play through of Season 1 and what's out of Season 2. Fantastic game, great writing and beautiful visuals.

The only thing that annoys/ed me so far was how Tania (or Andrea if she's chosen) get treated. With none of the other girls was monogamy even hinted at, but with her it was strongly implied from the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, expecting her to take being told she was being cheated on well was moronic. I love harem games, but that could have been handled much better. That said, in MC owns what he did wrong when talking to her again, and make amends, prefect. Otherwise, if it's just kinda brushed off or glazed over that will just make it more annoying.

Edited to ad: I just remembered something I also found really annoying; BDSM with the clothes shop owner being done without a safeword. BDSM shouldn't be done with anyone without safewords.

One thing I would like, is for the codex to update the information shown about all the various characters as the story progresses, not just add and unlock new characters with fixed bios. Now obviously, a certain character does get an update, but two other specific characters should, I feel, get new bios or extended bios to better reflect the current situation

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only thing that annoys/ed me so far was how Tania (or Andrea if she's chosen) get treated.

One thing I would like, is for the codex to update the information shown about all the various characters as the story progresses, not just add and unlock new characters with fixed bios. Now obviously, a certain character does get an update, but two other specific characters should, I feel, get new bios or extended bios to better reflect the current situation
1. true but within story's paremeters and to cause drama.
2. maybe, it's not that useful for playing but register to dev's patreon (no need to be supporter) and suggest that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finally started and finished season 2. quite different feeling from the first season, but this is just the beginning and a new adventure, I really liked it, apparently season 2 looks more different, we will follow the development, although I really miss Ann :)

Reactions: Jerk-man

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey all.
For those who would like the buy AE once off, now is a great time to grab the latest bundle on itch platform. It comprises of 5 games and it's really a great deal.

MrK

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and sn3p

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Just finished playing everything up to current.

Season 1- Decent storyline although a few things that I didn't agree with or that just sat wrong with me. Still overall kept me interested and moving along.

Season 2 so far- Honestly kinda turned me off to the story with all the changes. Don't mind the whole alien/sci-fi thing but was all the augmentation really necessary? Also the "mind fuck"/pheromone thing, too inconsistant with the way it was described to be and how it affected women. Honestly that one ability was probably the biggest story killer for me. MC can do whatever he wants to females without consequences, he already seems to have no real conscience or real feelings for the women in the story.

That being said so far season 1 had me interested but season 2 has turned me off to the story. Best of luck to the creation team in future endeavors. Also noted this is the 2nd game for the dev and both have the same phermone type power/ability which means I'll probably skip future games with that included.

Good Luck

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
so by your mind girls should be in harem game just twiddle thumbs while waiting that mc comes and fuck them?

you aren't 1st nor last to say that.

play once with mod (tania or andrea path) and then play w/o mod and then again other path with a mod and w/o mod.
LOL twiddle their thumbs while waiting. That's a good one. Like the Li's are a bunch of horny sluts all the time and they can't wait for MC so they just fuck each other. Look i know some people just like watching Lesbian content i get it. But using the excuse "What are they gonna do "Twiddle their thumbs while waiting?" is a sorry excuse. I'm just tired of the lesbian trope to form a Harem. It's been used to death. I'm not saying take it out but make it avoidable

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the only down for me is ....if is a harem game why someone need to choose between andrea and tanya or between milf and daughter?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
auntie, maid and cousin are in same package. andrea vs tanya is just to add replay value.
It doesn't, though, since most of the Andi/Tania content is identical. There are a couple different dates where mostly the same conversations happen. It's entirely unnecessary, tbh.

As for the "milf and daughter" one, they're referring to Honey and Charmane, which is an entirely arbitrary choice that makes me think less of the developer, honestly.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
anyone know how (if possible) to increase the text size?
Hit "a" on your keyboard (assuming Windows) and it will bring up a screen where you can change font size and there's usually a box for "high contrast" dialogue (white text on black box). This screenshot is from a VN that has SanchoMod on it, so that might be why the "high contrast" isn't showing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alternatively, you could install and use the URM tool to make changes, or, if you want to go bareback, go into the gui.rpy file (if it uses one - if it uses gui.rpa, I think you have to use URM or some other editor to make changes).

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hit "a" on your keyboard (assuming Windows) and it will bring up a screen where you can change font size and there's usually a box for "high contrast" dialogue (white text on black box). This screenshot is from a VN that has SanchoMod on it, so that might be why the "high contrast" isn't showing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alternatively, you could install and use the URM tool to make changes, or, if you want to go bareback, go into the gui.rpy file (if it uses one - if it uses gui.rpa, I think you have to use URM or some other editor to make changes).
thanks so much. never even knew that was a feature of renpy.

Reactions: ThorinKing
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes