3.50 star(s) 88 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
update please. Soon.
It's only been two months since the latest version and the Christmas and the New Year. Also, it's been roughly a month since MrKnobb's that gave him a nasty head injury so he lost another two-ish weeks there to heal enough to be able to look at glowing displays. And, as usual, even he doesn't give any internal ETAs so I don't guess either. But, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. :D

He did give a preview pic in his Discord today: aepreview_240224.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mom and two Sisters who are in season 2. and also aunt and cousin in the first season...
well "mom" made mc and "sisters" in test tubes so technically "mom" and later "aunt" on new home and before that only auntie and cousin on earth.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I give up, I've tried three ways from sunday but can't get S2 to continue where S1 left off, I saved at the red text screen after the date with Daniella, but every time I click Continue in S2 and try loading that save, it asks me if I am sure I want to overwrite that save instead of loading it...

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Did you follow this method? Also I don't use mods but i think with mod it may not work?

https://f95zone.to/threads/alternate-existence-s1-v1-9-1-mrknobb.70125/post-12538825

I give up, I've tried three ways from sunday but can't get S2 to continue where S1 left off, I saved at the red text screen after the date with Daniella, but every time I click Continue in S2 and try loading that save, it asks me if I am sure I want to overwrite that save instead of loading it...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you play S1 to end aka until game tells it made permant save?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
every time I click Continue in S2 and try loading that save, it asks me if I am sure I want to overwrite that save instead of loading it...
Are you sure you're reading the confirmation screen correctly? For me, it asks if I want to LOAD the chosen save file because we use the normal load functionality of Ren'Py in the continue screen. If you get the confirmation to overwrite a save, you're in some reason in the Save screen and you should see "Save" as the active screen label in the game menu (left panel).

Wait a minute! I actually got to it to switch into the save screen when I right-clicked in the Continue screen (which is the default hotkey functionality for the right-click after all...). So, don't right-click before chosing the save slot. ;) Also, if I right-click (instead of normally advancing) on our disclaimer screen after clicking main menu's "Continue from Season 1" button I get the save screen.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
did you play S1 to end aka until game tells it made permant save?
His issue wasn't the save file being far enough. His issue was not being able to load the save in S2.

Besides, v1.9.1 does not have the "permanent" aka export save functionality like v1.9.0 had. It has Y0306_001531.jpg instead before game credits.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Did you follow this method? Also I don't use mods but i think with mod it may not work?
Yes...

So, don't right-click before chosing the save slot.
Why would I right-click on something that needs to be _left_ clicked???

Besides, v1.9.1 does not have the "permanent" aka export save functionality like v1.9.0 had. It has Y0306_001531.jpg instead before game credits.
Exactly this screen I saw, I made a save on the next screen AND on several of the next scenes. Like where that whatshisname does this weird laugh just before the end screen...

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Why would I right-click on something that needs to be _left_ clicked???
Well, you originally wrote that the game is asking if you want to overwrite a save. The save screen is the only screen that enables it. And, right-clicking was the only way I could get to the save screen after I clicked on the Continue button in the main menu. When I click on a save slot in the continue screen, I get two confirmation screens: first one for loading and second one for trusting the save.

I don't get any overwrite confirmations when I haven't right-clicked so I need to see what you are doing with S2. Give me a screenshot of the screen before you click on the save slot and another after clicking it, if you want me to try to help you more. Feel free to send a PM.

Although, I'm going to bed right now.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
well "mom" made mc and "sisters" in test tubes so technically "mom" and later "aunt" on new home and before that only auntie and cousin on earth.
He did that to get past Patreon's incest policy, it's painfully obvious she is supposed to be their mom, the same way her "brood sister" is just supposed to be her sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He did that to get past Patreon's incest policy, it's painfully obvious she is supposed to be their mom, the same way her "brood sister" is just supposed to be her sister.
i know that and rest with some braincells know too.

3.50 star(s) 88 Votes