3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Probably another lie. 99% of games tagged as "harem" are abandoned before some proper scene or finished without nothing more than some bland and uninspired threesome at least. Still waiting for a developer with the skills and imagination needed for a good harem scene.
Apparently you haven't played this Dev's previous game. If you think this Dev won't finish this game.

This Dev knows what he is doing, in the previous game, there may not have been a harem, but now as it is marked it should be. As for 'abandoned projects' here you have nothing to fear, this Dev is active and won't leave anything as he started something.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
This is a very strange way to start a harem game, first let's see how all these women are fucked by someone else, and then start a relationship with them. I think I will pass by this game. Despite the fact that the renderers look good, I did not see anything here except peeping tom simulator

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
This is a very strange way to start a harem game, first let's see how all these women are fucked by someone else, and then start a relationship with them. I think I will pass by this game. Despite the fact that the renderers look good, I did not see anything here except peeping tom simulator
Hm... all these women fucked by someone else: false

As for anything here except peeping tom simulator: If youre looking for a fast fuckfest without a story, please look in other places.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't started playing yet and I don't know. How do you know it's like that?

Reactions: Darkhound

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The girl being fucked is dating the guy fucking her. The woman in the threesome is a bored, horny rich milf do you expect her to do nothing?

She never lets the men touch her, only the women.

Aug 27, 2019
I think I'm going to skip this one too, I'm not going to run after women who are screwing other guys, besides the MC looks like a horrible nerd

will there be a girl who is not fucking with someone else?
||a guy is fucking a stripper while the female goes down on Anne the stripper is just a random girl in the game not every female in this will be fuckable so go look somewhere else if u want a fuck fest lol or just don't listen to other people and actually play it yourself before judging the game||

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I think I'm going to skip this one too, I'm not going to run after women who are screwing other guys, besides the MC looks like a horrible nerd

Ah another fan of the "all girls should be virgins, even in their 40s and never have touched a dick, even if they are lonely" Pls, get real and best for other games. Although your comment just shows that you did NOT play the game and jump to unfounded conclusions. Not very smart, especially after calling "lies" about harem-tag when last game of this dev was clearly NO Harem as Avaron1974 pointed out already.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Ah another fan of the "all girls should be virgins, even in their 40s and never have touched a dick, even if they are lonely" Pls, get real and best for other games. Although your comment just shows that you did NOT play the game and jump to unfounded conclusions. Not very smart, especially after calling "lies" about harem-tag when last game of this dev was clearly NO Harem as Avaron1974 pointed out already.
sorry if i offended you friend, but in a game harem the least i hope is that the girls don't have sex with another man besides the mc, this is my preference and about the harem the previous game you could fuck all women but just end with one, so i asked if it would be a real harem or not #peace

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
||a guy is fucking a stripper while the female goes down on Anne the stripper is just a random girl in the game not every female in this will be fuckable so go look somewhere else if u want a fuck fest lol or just don't listen to other people and actually play it yourself before judging the game||
I haven't played yet, but the definition of harem I have is something close to that of WVM, where love interests are not fucking with other guys, a random girl I don't care since I'm not going after her

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
MrKnobb now we are talking bro, HAREM !! fuck yeah. Took you a while... :p
Good luck with the project and happy new year :D

If there is something I know about this dev is that he doesn't like ntr so........ :unsure:

PS: There is one girl with a BF that gets fucked, is not avoidable but is skippable (so at best if that girl somehow in the future becomes a LI it will be Netori)
I'm not a fan of any Li's shown being fucked either-even if that is her BF... but you can ignore the girl for the most part so no problem at all for me as long I can avoid her even if she becomes a LI or is one.
And there is a scene with the woman that takes the mc home to babysitter her daughter getting licked by a whore while a black dude fuck the whore.

So far not that triggering though not a good start for a harem game considering those of us that love harem are into fucking not watching others have sex... will have to see how this goes in 0.2 to really see if it is worth it for me to keep playing or not.
In any case, is kind of hasty to make an opinion of the game yet.

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Thanks for the warning, I almost played it. Fiouuuu.

I think I'm going to skip this one too, I'm not going to run after women who are screwing other guys,

My thought exactly when I see a game like that. Thanks.
I don't know why devs keep thinking that's exciting to see your futur partner get screwed by someone else.
That's just a turn off.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sorry if i offended you friend, but in a game harem the least i hope is that the girls don't have sex with another man besides the mc, this is my preference and about the harem the previous game you could fuck all women but just end with one, so i asked if it would be a real harem or not #peace
None of the harem girls did have sex with another man.

Samara is with the guy she had sex with and the milf was only tongued by the woman, the guy fucked the stripper who also isn't part of the harem group.

In the previous game you could not fuck all the women. Jensen fucked a few but there were women already in relationships, his daughter and niece he never fucked and his sister was with his friend.

On tops of that a lot of the girls Jensen did fuck were also fucking other people, most of the younger girls were bisexual and fucking each other.

The only 2 girls that did not fuck anyone else were Eve and Vicky.

Boring and cliched plot. Choices are peep and don't peep, choosing don't peep leads to peeping anyway, so you don't miss out on potential LIs fucking. That and freeroam is incoming. Its a damn shame the rest of the game can't keep up with the games looks.
Plot hasn't started yet and, as has already been said, the girl fucking the guy in the alley is in a relationship with the guy she was fucking.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Notice there are no NTR tags.. and he isn't in relationships right now...this game is like a TV show..

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes