3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HornyyPussy What's funny? That's a legit question. Since the incest patch is for S1 as well, and you didn't find out who your mom and sisters were until the end of S1 I want to know if it's for the family intended by the dev or a fanmade patch that turns Anne and her daughter into your family.
Sorry man, I thought you where kidding :)

But as S1 said, the patch make them your Aunt and Cousin from the start.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
People like what they like, you included, and I do not expect you to change your mind based on what I said. I am glad you and whoever else likes it, likes it. The dev is talented and I wish them well, but this new direction is not for me and I feel I was mislead into thinking it was one game and not what it has turned into and IMO, it has turned into every other mediocre harem game.
The point both Ava and I made though was that it wasn't a new direction, it's been there since the beginning that there was more to this world than the usual.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What a fucking start and this is not a harem game. I can't stand any other men or women with women in a harem game so this is not a harem game that people like me play. Too much shit that doesn't belong in a harem game.
Well I didnt played game for years but I remember it being shit not because girls being fucked by someome else, but because of utterly stupid and delusional writing with MC on top, who is a total delusional white knight imbecile with skin color and face of a corpse, but women still like this undead wimp just because:KEK:
door_closing.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
HornyyPussy What's funny? That's a legit question. Since the incest patch is for S1 as well, and you didn't find out who your mom and sisters were until the end of S1 I want to know if it's for the family intended by the dev or a fanmade patch that turns Anne and her daughter into your family.
Anne is the Aunt of the MC and sister to his dad.

Summer is his Cousin.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry man, I thought you where kidding :)

But as S1 said, the patch make them your Aunt and Cousin from the start.
I've seen too many games where they make patches to hornswaggle in incest where it was never intended. I never used the incest patch on this one cause I thought it was gonna make anne your mom and it's pretty clear she was never meant to be your mom.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It kinda is actually......

I've seen too many games where they make patches to hornswaggle in incest where it was never intended. I never used the incest patch on this one cause I thought it was gonna make anne your mom and it's pretty clear she was never meant to be your mom.
Yeah, it's the usual "avoid getting Patreon's interest" thing. Anne and Summer where made to be the Aunt and Cousin and the patch makes it so.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Loaded S1 into S2 and it said I was missing one variable from CH9. I went back to S1 to replay the last chapter and all my saves dissappeared. Anyone know a quick fix? I don't plan on replaying the whole game.
Yes, it is posted in the "OP" under the spoiler tab for Season 1 and is named "Bugfix".

If you have my compressed version that is named v1.9.1 it already has this "bugfix" applied.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
the MC has a mom tooShe'll probably pop up into the game soon, so stick around and let our boi MrKnobb work his magic.;)
Doubt it, considering his stance against incest in his other game.

And considering the last mention of cest on this thread is from 3 years ago, that makes me not want to play it

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes