3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The point both Ava and I made though was that it wasn't a new direction, it's been there since the beginning that there was more to this world than the usual.
Look, I really am not trying to change anyone's minds here. I am glad you like it. Seriously. The dev is talented and produces regular updates and regardless of what I think, we should support devs like this because they are few and far between. I was and am frustrated, because IMO, the game changed so much so fast into something it was not originally. Suddenly I was playing and entirely different MC and in an entirely different story. I felt like I had been played. It's just the way I feel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Doubt it, considering his stance against incest in his other game.

And considering the last mention of cest on this thread is from 3 years ago, that makes me not want to play it
Game already has incest and MC's mother turned up.

So far MC has banged his aunt, cousin and 2 sisters.

Dev isn't againt incest it just didn't fit his last story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm far too lazy for that and I rely on the kindness of others! ;)
Then get the compressed version which has Mac already built. Besides building it yourself only takes a couple minutes, less if you have a SSD.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
It's how you feel and nothing wrong with that. It's a pity as I think the story is the main thing for me. For instance why is Magda the cop features so much? What's her deal? What did she pickup on the desert. And the ending????

Look, I really am not trying to change anyone's minds here. I am glad you like it. Seriously. The dev is talented and produces regular updates and regardless of what I think, we should support devs like this because they are few and far between. I was and am frustrated, because IMO, the game changed so much so fast into something it was not originally. Suddenly I was playing and entirely different MC and in an entirely different story. I felt like I had been played. It's just the way I feel.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Unfortunately I can no longer play the game because it no longer wants to load my eave files
If you're using 1.9.0, update it to 1.9.1 using the bugfix in the OP.
If you using 2.2.0, "Continue from Season 1" button should show your S1 saves like they were in 1.9.1 and the Load button works for S2 saves. (Page 1 of normal S2's Load screen is actually showing page 201 of the Continue screen or 1.9.1's Load screen.)

Reactions: GershGersh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can we all get along or some gaming equivalent of putting lores in our heads aside and enjoy a good gaming experience?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is 2024 - the comic fans are fervorously awaiting Deadpool VS: Wolverine IN ALTERNATE TIMES AND SPACES WHERE THEY TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE THROUGH INTERDIMENSIONAL WORM HOLES.

That is the landscape for superhuman hype in the air this year.

Reactions: Firebeast

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I miss the days where the game wasnt a lesbian fest and no one tried to kiss our LIs n try to get into their pants while we watched like idiots, take me back to earth,fuck this lesbian infested planet, let them scissor themselves out of existence.
Why do devs have to make everything so complicated, getting cucked while two hookers fucked our aunt wasnt enough, then that black lady that worked with us at restaurant now all this *sigh*
giphy.gif

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can we all get along or some gaming equivalent of putting lores in our heads aside and enjoy a good gaming experience?

This is 2024 - the comic fans are fervorously awaiting Deadpool VS: Wolverine IN ALTERNATE TIMES AND SPACES WHERE THEY TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE THROUGH INTERDIMENSIONAL WORM HOLES.

That is the landscape for superhuman hype in the air this year.
Meh, I do not expect stellar writing in most AVN's. But I do agree Hollywood writing went to shit 20 years ago.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It was fairly obvious from the beginning that it would drastically change direction in to the supernatural and/or alien. Regarding dick size, it seems that it's being taken care of (as of s2ep1 at least). The Gary Sue I have no idea what you are talking about since the MC have behaved like that since the beginning.....
Me thinks they are equating "Gary Stu" as the male version of a "Mary Sue" A Mary Sue" is a female character that can suddenly know how to do anything at anytime.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It's actually a dildo in the Burroughs novel "Naked Lunch" Donald Fagan read in college. Btw Chevy Chase was their original drummer.
To clarify, it was a steam powered dildo called "Steely Dan III from Yokohama"... and Chevy Chase was NEVER in Steely Dan. He did play with them in college, but he was never part of Steely Dan.:cool:

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly I'm just going to play through this update and drop this once and for all, because author did the exact same thing that he did in his previous game. I'm not playing these games for a quick fap, I'm playing these games for the story, and the story in this one just turned into complete nonsense, exactly like in his previous game. I'd like to know what people who actually, genuinely enjoy this development in the story think.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
first half of the game was great.
I hated the start of season 2. but there was a metric ton of 'I promise it gets better soon' from the dev right after it dropped. so I figured i'd give it one last chance.

dont wanna bash so all i'll say is: taking it off my list for good.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Is it just me, or does the model's face for Maj'hel look...off. Almost like a different program was used for it. So far it's the only one that is straight up disconcerting.

Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes