3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I figured it out when playing Bad Memories and seeing redhead girl. Maggie is the estate agent in Bad memories and the one who called AE MC in S1.

I figured I recognised the red-head in the picture from that, but nothing twigged with Maj'hel. That's about due for an update, no?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. Although I have to say it is weird how MC complains about his new role. In his character info it basically says he is a fuckboy. But for unknown reasons he is upset with the fact he now has to fuck and breed a whole planet of desperate women. Why does he act like that?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Not weird for me. I mean he wasn't just running to stay with Anne at the start of the game. Now he is suppose to populate a planet, of course hell resist or at least something ill be kicking against if i was him. Honestly for me he's acting correctly.

Nice update. Although I have to say it is weird how MC complains about his new role. In his character info it basically says he is a fuckboy. But for unknown reasons he is upset with the fact he now has to fuck and breed a whole planet of desperate women. Why does he act like that?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
My guess, being a fuckboi by choice and one by destiny with a whole planet's future on the line are very different feelings.

Reactions: Firebeast

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
He's a little selfish rebel. Me Me Me.

He is against it, because nobody asked/begged him if he wants to be in that role, so he feels like forced into it and that drives him mad.

Reactions: Firebeast

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
and the fact that his supposed to be dead mother comes after 20 years and tells him if he wants to live he has to come with her on a spaceship to another planet.
then he is been told that his mother is not his mother but only a scientist that has made him and his 2 girls Danielle and Adrianna in a lab.
and then he is been told that he is a savior to a whole species,that he must impregnate the woman from that species to save them.
and every time he asks questions his questions are beeing cut of short "in due time" .....

so of course he is like that.he is supposed to be a savior of a whole species and that not by his own choice and all he gets is that no one takes him seriously and nobody tells him shit and clearly there are some secrets that they all not tell the "earthlings"

all of that is reaaallly not something that everyone can just accept and just live like nothing really happened.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
and the fact that his supposed to be death mother comes after 20 years and tells him if he wants to live he has to come with her on a spaceship to another planet.
then he is been told that his mother is not his mother but only a scientist that has made him and his 2 girls Danielle and Adrianna in a lab.
and then he is been told that he is a savior to a whole species,that he must impregnate the woman from that species to save them.
and every time he asks questions his questions are beeing cut of short "in due time" .....

so of course he is like that.he is supposed to be a savior of a whole species and that not by his own choice and all he gets is that no one takes him seriously and nobody tells him shit and clearly there are some secrets that they all not tell the "earthlings"
That is true, but nobody has put a gun to his head and forced him to do anything.

As i played it yesterday, i gotta be honest all that has sticked in my head from the conversations they had, was him feeling left choiceless and forced into it and that he wants to leave Etheria.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
That is true, but nobody has put a gun to his head and forced him to do anything.
well that sort of happend.
his "mother" told him to come with her because it is too dangerous to stay on earth that he is been hunted bla,bla,bla...
so she kind of left him no real choice there either come with me or maybe get kidnapped or whatever...
sooo the choice in that situation is not really a choice in that moment someone tells you this things.nobody would think about it and just do it because the second choice could be death or kidnapping oder whatever worse fates could happen.
to be honest i think his reactions with this whole thing is to mild.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, the whole 'I'll tell you everything' but 'Can't tell you that yet' bullshit was extremely annoying and blew up any trust building Majong was trying to pull.

Reactions: Steinchen

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
well that sort of happend.
his "mother" told him to come with her because it is too dangerous to stay on earth that he is been hunted bla,bla,bla...
so she kind of left him no real choice there either come with me or maybe get kidnapped or whatever...
sooo the choice in that situation is not really a choice in that moment someone tells you this things.nobody would think about it and just do it because the second choice could be death or kidnapping oder whatever worse fates could happen.
to be honest i think his reactions with this whole thing is to mild.
It is still a choice he made and somehow the situation back down on earth isn't a threat for him anymore (at least in his mind), since he found out he is the potentiell savior of a whole planets population. And somehow he feels comfortable enough to endanger himself and his close ones on earth just to be away from the "threat" on that alien Planet.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It is still a choice he made and somehow the situation back down on earth isn't a threat for him anymore (at least in his mind), since he found out he is the potentiell savior of a whole planets population. And somehow he feels comfortable enough to endanger himself and his close ones on earth just to be away from the "threat" on that alien Planet.
well yes but back then he did not know what he knows since S2E1 so it could be possible that he would be lured in a trap and trusting so blindly and not questioning that choice when it happend is more that stupid.

but you are right he just said yes like it is a normal thing to do.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
well yes but back then he did not know what he knows since S2E1 so it could be possible that he would be lured in a trap and trusting so blindly and not questioning that choice when it happend is more that stupid.
True. (y) ;)

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Very good game, can't wait to see the next stages of development. However, I played a game doing the exact opposite of what the walkthrough mod suggested, yet the girls still ended up touching me, kissing me, or more. Strange, isn't it!?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Have you not considered, maybe he subconsciously has only one choice. That is to procreate? I'm tying this thought pattern of mine to his dreams and the ending of ep2. Someone/something is pulling him behind everything. Or are you just voicing your opinions because you don't like the game/story?

but you are right he just said yes like it is a normal thing to do.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Season 1- Story, Build up = Give it a 7-8. Season 2- Story, Build up= Give it a 2. Hopefully something changes. Repopulate an entire plant with just one man. That's intelligent, Next season will jump 20 years and the name will be changed to, Welcome to Alabama 2.0

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes