3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Certain scenes in the gallery (#3 I know for a fact) won't appear after you've seen them if you're using the incest patch. If you remove the patch (or edit s1_e1.rpy to have it not check for the patch immedietely before scene #3) and get to that point again it will unlock in the gallery.

Not a big deal but it's still a little problem with the code.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So what ill do as you asked so nicely... I'll clear up who is who in the zoo taht are currently in the game.

Li's / Gf will be between Tania and Andrea
Harem we've met them in the city, all i can say here
Sidefucks and i guess a bit romantic part to them will be Anne, Summer, Asami.
Straight up sidefucks Honey, Gabi and Charmane.
Samara... let's wait and see seeing as having a boyfriend is a problem to lots of folks, so for now ....?
Anne isn't a LI? Why are the only characters considered potential love interests (ironically) both totally uninteresting? I seriously hope you reconsider.

I loved Retrieving the Past so I was looking forward to this. Now I'm just glad I took the time to read this thread before I re-subbed on patreon.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
was gonna try this out since i enjoyed the previous game, and was about to support this, but judging from these comments its not my kind of game, good luck anyways

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
was gonna try this out since i enjoyed the previous game, and was about to support this, but judging from these comments its not my kind of game, good luck anyways
IF you enjoyed the previous game, you should try it for yourself and be your own judge instead of blindly following comments.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, thank you for taking the time to type all that. I guess people are mad that they got baited to the "harem" tag and end up seeing nothing but strangers dicking other women and potential love interest while mc watches, I can understand that. I can almost say that all harem players like myself do NOT like that type of content.

As for myself, you all can call me what you want but I prefer my harem games a 1 dick game and thats the mc's. (to clarify I have no issue with male models in the game, but i dont need to see them fuck around.)
Exactly. It's good that there are like-minded people here like me. There should be more of us ... Rather, the game makers should be more like us ;) :p :D

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I read through this thread and I'm confused and wondering if we will be forced to have a harem or can you just choose one girl. Personally harems bore me and I would be much happier if you can just pick one girl and then playthough the story without being forced into fucking every character.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I truly hope you guys stick around to see the story unfold as the story is the biggest asset of the games I make.

So what ill do as you asked so nicely... I'll clear up who is who in the zoo taht are currently in the game.

Li's / Gf will be between Tania and Andrea
Harem we've met them in the city, all i can say here
Sidefucks and i guess a bit romantic part to them will be Anne, Summer, Asami.
Straight up sidefucks Honey, Gabi and Charmane.
Samara... let's wait and see seeing as having a boyfriend is a problem to lots of folks, so for now ....?

Hope this helps.
I really miss your game retrieving the past i wished it could have continue with more episode.

i really liked the cameo from characters of your previous game being in this game too. i hope we get to see Jensen Daughter here in this game too.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Looking at all the "advice" AE's been getting I'm kinda wishing the same. But AE is a 3yr plus minus project and we've only seen 2 episodes so to believe one knows the story and how things will go is very premature.

I really miss your game retrieving the past i wished it could have continue with more episode.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Looking at all the "advice" AE's been getting I'm kinda wishing the same. But AE is a 3yr plus minus project and we've only seen 2 episodes so to believe one knows the story and how things will go is very premature.
Just ignore the whiners Knobb, anyone with an actual functioning brain waits more than 2-3% of the story before judging a game. If there are content you don't like, move on, many other games around here. Keep telling the dev that he is doing his game wrong is just asinine....

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Just ignore the whiners Knobb, anyone with an actual functioning brain waits more than 2-3% of the story before judging a game. If there are content you don't like, move on, many other games around here. Keep telling the dev that he is doing his game wrong is just asinine....
According to knobb 10% of the story so far has been shown though. 2/20 episodes if I'm not mistaken.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes