3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My NTR comment and basically all of them was replying in general as you weren't the only person to raise some issue you felt were in the game. SO its not personal aimed at you or anyone specific.

Jensen only fucked Tania once.. re play that scene and you'll see she was very nervous having sex with Jensen. I also explained why they had sex once. They never dated although she wanted to.

The whole idea behind Andi/Tania speaking about Jensen in front of MC is to show what in their minds the perfect guy is all about. Here we have the MC who's not confident around women, yet they feel totally at ease with him and we will find out later how much of a super guy he is.

The Anne sex scene was very simple. To show that Anne has her own life, is also horny and totally forgot that there now is someone else living with them. Also, Anne never left the door open.
sigh.. i honestly thought that was a great sex scene and NEVER thought it would piss so many people off but rather be enjoyed. Still I am not removing it.
As for Samara, if you choose not to look and not to kiss her, then I honestly don't see what the issue is. She's MC's best friend, she's fun and bubbly positive person and loves MC, as well as her boyfriend whom she loves differently. Nothing along above path to me felt wrong.

And.. i know you are not being a dick when you post your comments, same applies for anyone who actually comment on the correct facts and not made up facts. eg. The blowjob comment and that Summer is a slut.

Hold up, I am not crying NTR.
If you look up my posts I have time and again called this what it is, Voyeurism.
I have referenced NTR 4 times in my 17 posts on this thread.
Here they are for context.

Edited nonrelevant parts out as I'm not a sadist.

As you can see, in my unfortunately longwinded posts, I have never called this NTR.
Maybe you were meaning this to refer to other posters and if so then I am sorry but as I am the only one who was quoted I have to assume that you were referring to me.

Now, moving on to Samara.
Like I said in my earlier post, your changes to make it so a player can avoid the voyeurism scene before the player ever sees anything happening fixes like 80% of my issue with Samara. The remaining 20% is the fact that she is willing to kiss MC and then turn around and be all lovey-dovey with her BF but I am willing to let that ride and be developed later to explain itself. If it does then yes, Samara is in the running for Best Girl of the VN.

I mean, hell later on we could find out that Samara and Gordon were plants by your Aunt this whole time to keep an eye on you and that Samara was never supposed to fall for you but couldn't help herself. So when we see her leap up into Gordon's arms and hear them whispering its actually Gordon chewing her out for getting too close to Werner when her cover is suppose to be HIS girlfriend.
Or something completely different!

The point is, I'm willing to let that ride and see what comes next now that I don't have to see the Samara x Gordon scene.

I personally do not expect you to follow any other game's formula. I enjoy that this story is unique. The main issues I've had have been the inclusion of the forced Voyeur content and Tanja, your old MC's ex as a main love interest.
Forced Voyeur meaning the Gordon x Samara scene and the Dwayne x Carla x Anne scenes in the 1.2.0 version of the game. Since you've edited the Gordon x Samara scene so we don't have to see her getting fucked by him if we don't want to, you've solved my major issue there as I've said.

As for Dwayne x Carla x Anne.
The scene seems COMPLETELY unnecessary. We already understand Anne is a sexual person and a quick line of dialog from Asami could get across to the player that Anne only likes females or watching couples fuck but doesn't let men touch her. Hell, if I'm remembering correctly, isn't that already told to us? So from what I see in the game so far, the need to force the players to watch the Dwayne x Carla x Anne scene and then later on end it with showing a naked Dwayne and a cum spattered Mature Lady is completely unnecessary.

As for Tania.
Maybe I got it wrong, but isnt she Jensen's secretary/ex?
Canonically, didn't Jensen fuck her (alot) and then was forced to break it off with her? If this is a different timeline or something and Jensen and Tania didn't actually hook up then I completely retract my complaint and welcome Tania with open arms! But if she isnt, and she is Jensen's ex, then we at least get to choose Andie as our other choice for MC's main GF, so its a moot point.

I respect your creativity and your vision for your game. I only offer my opinions on here because I see that this could become a fantastic fucking game in the future with a few small tweaks and course correcting. Am I kind of an asshole at times with the way I suggest things? Absolutely but I do not mean to be a prick, I just have zero tact and if I've offended you, I am sorry for that. I do mean well and never intend to troll so if you feel I have, I apologize.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I've been thinking that for a little bit now...especially after the comment about the Aunt finding him "again"...
Yeeeeaaaah, I know SOMETHING is going on because it wasn't until the meeting with the lawyer that Werner was having the dizzy episode.

Also, something that I noticed:
We know Werner got his ass kicked but we never actually see anyone in the subway when he's coughing up blood and then he saves that girl, what I have to assume is Dani based on her tattoo and thumb ring, from her suicide attempt by basically portalling over to her (or maybe super speed?) and ITS NEVER BROUGHT UP AGAIN!?!?

I think we have a case of the Unreliable Narrator.
Shits going on and we are not seeing it because Werner isn't actively acknowledging it.

And yeah, Samara makes vague comments on how she was meant to be a mentor to him or how when he thanks her for her listening to him and she just says "that's why I am here." :unsure: Hrmm.....

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My NTR comment and basically all of them was replying in general as you weren't the only person to raise some issue you felt were in the game. SO its not personal aimed at you or anyone specific.

Jensen only fucked Tania once.. re play that scene and you'll see she was very nervous having sex with Jensen. I also explained why they had sex once. They never dated although she wanted to.

The whole idea behind Andi/Tania speaking about Jensen in front of MC is to show what in their minds the perfect guy is all about. Here we have the MC who's not confident around women, yet they feel totally at ease with him and we will find out alter how much of a super guy he is.

The Anne sex scene was very simple. To show that Anne has her own life, is also horny and totally forgot that there now is someone else living with them. Also, Anne never left the door open.
sigh.. i honestly thought that was a great sex scene and NEVER thought it would piss so many people of but rather be enjoyed. Still I am not removing it.
As for Samara, if you choose not to look and not to kiss her, then I honestly don't see what the issue is. She's MC's best friend, she's fun and bubbly positive person and loves MC, as well as her boyfriend whom she loves differently. Nothing along above path to me felt wrong.

And.. i know you are not being a dick when you post your comments, same applies for anyone who actually comment on the correct facts and not made up facts. eg. The blowjob comment and that Summer is a slut.
Of course you shouldn't remove that scene! It made total sense for her!

Please don't change your game because of whiners and complainers, only change something if you are not comfortable with it. You are a very good Dev, RTP was fantastic and I'm looking forward to this very much!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Looking at all the "advice" AE's been getting I'm kinda wishing the same. But AE is a 3yr plus minus project and we've only seen 2 episodes so to believe one knows the story and how things will go is very premature.
That is of course a fair point. But all we as players have to judge it on is what's been released so far, with the first episode being all voyeurism and the second episode opening with the MC profusely apologizing for said voyeurism whether he engaged in it or not. It may be that the game will become something entirely different by episode 8, but that possibility may not be enough for players to hang on to.

(I didn't play very far into RTP, but count me among those who don't think it's a great idea to have characters cross over from one game to the next as anything more than background cameos, for many of the reasons others have outlined above.)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Of course you shouldn't remove that scene! It made total sense for her!

Please don't change your game because of whiners and complainers, only change something if you are not comfortable with it. You are a very good Dev, RTP was fantastic and I'm looking forward to this very much!

I mean I could still do without Dwayne dong. Lol

And I honestly think that part is what made a lot of people dislike it.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

honestly, before I played it I though it was weird. But after hearing his dialog I though he was a pretty chill dude, albeit a bit weird. But I've seen much weirder things in another games than a man who doesn't mind being naked.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
honestly, before I played it I though it was weird. But after hearing his dialog I though he was a pretty chill dude, albeit a bit weird. But I've seen much weirder things in another game, then a man who doesn't mind being naked.

I get it. I'm just like why was he even there. Who pays for prostitutes too not touch them? Like I dislike lesbian scenes,but feel like that would have worked better as one. Or the female prostitute could have taken Dwayne's place in the kitchen.

Like I said earlier its not a deal breaker, just thought it was an odd choice.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I get it. I'm just like why was he even there. Who pays for prostitutes too not touch them? Like I dislike lesbian scenes,but feel like that would have worked better as one. Or the female prostitute could have taken Dwayne's place in the kitchen.

to be fair, she paid for the lady to eat her out while the other show her a pretty women getting fucked. Rich people are weird, I think that is a fairly known fact in any story and reality.

I can't argue, I would love to see the lady in the kitchen.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
honestly, before I played it I though it was weird. But after hearing his dialog I though he was a pretty chill dude, albeit a bit weird. But I've seen much weirder things in another games than a man who doesn't mind being naked.

Always take advice from the naked man in your kitchen. That's just a good life rule.

(But yeah, exactly what Anne gets out of hiring a male prostitute to do nothing with remains a mystery for the ages. If she just had the two of them perform while she watched it might be a voyeurism thing, but this I dunno.)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

That part never bothered me and as HS said, it was a pretty chill convo :)

I just don't care about stuff like that in these games, seeing other people fuck, other guys hanging freely and stuff like that. Only thing I don't really like (but doesn't scare me of a game) ís true NTR.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't remember but did the aunt ask MC,if he had seen anything?
yeah, I believe it came up in the car where they kinda apologies to each other about how they behaved. But my memory is crap, so I could be wrong.
I think you're right, because I was like why is the MC apologizing
Not explicitly. In that scene she just talks about how she has been dressing. When she calls it off with the whore at the end of the episode it's with the reasoning that she doesn't want him to find out.

The MC wonders during his morning shower if she left the door open on purpose, but we later hear that Dwayne did that.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Not explicitly. In that scene she just talks about how she has been dressing. When she calls it off with the whore at the end of the episode it's with the reasoning that she doesn't want him to find out.

The MC wonders during his morning shower if she left the door open on purpose, but we later hear that Dwayne did that.

Got ya.

Honestly if I was the MC,I would have just been like is Dwayne Summers bf ?I met him in the kitchen last night. Large naked dude.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes