3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Jensen only fucked Tania once.. re play that scene and you'll see she was very nervous having sex with Jensen. I also explained why they had sex once. They never dated although she wanted to.
Okay that I understand, to be fair I have not played RtP is a very long time and I just remember Tania as one of the many, many conquests of Season 1 so finding out that she was one of the main girls for AE put a bad taste in my mouth that we were getting Jensen's former conquests. But you do include Andie as the alternate choice so I will be choosing Andie as MC's GF in my main playthrough.

The whole idea behind Andi/Tania speaking about Jensen in front of MC is to show what in their minds the perfect guy is all about. Here we have the MC who's not confident around women, yet they feel totally at ease with him and we will find out later how much of a super guy he is.
So this might work better for players who loved Jensen.
As someone who saw Jensen as Chad, and much prefer the quiet intellectual type of MC we get from Werner, it just came off as: "I've met the perfect man and he's nothing like you."
So I found that EXTREMLY off-putting.
It is extremely unfair for Werner to have to live in Jensen's shadow when it comes to his main love interests. I hope the story continues and Werner proves himself to be different from Jensen but no lesser for it.

The Anne sex scene was very simple. To show that Anne has her own life, is also horny and totally forgot that there now is someone else living with them. Also, Anne never left the door open.
sigh.. i honestly thought that was a great sex scene and NEVER thought it would piss so many people off but rather be enjoyed. Still I am not removing it.
Its absolutely a Jealousy thing.
I can guarantee you that 70% of the people who were mad at that scene was the inclusion of Dwayne. A large portion of men do not want other men to be included in a sex scene with someone they want for themselves. Sure, he didn't fuck Anne which makes it marginally better but the fact that he comes down stairs and then gives you a pep-talk afterwards to reassure you "Oh don't worry, I didn't touch your aunt, but I absolutely got to watch/help her cum from fucking the other girl" only exasperated the issue.

As Anne is a gorgeous character, is front and center in your promotional material, and the fact that the game is tagged as a Harem Incest game... Most of the audience were bound to assume that Anne would be a main love interest for your game and get upset being forced to see her fuck a couple.

I got that Anne was a horny woman who wasnt used to MC being around without the scene, hell she walks around in lingerie most times and the shopping scene made me totally think she was lowkey into Werner.

I think a compromise of just putting in a "skip" switch as MC is coming up the stairs (like you did for the Samara scene) would be best. Those who want to see Anne in a threesome get to and those who don't want to be forced to see someone they wanted fucked by others get to avoid it and everyone's happier.

As for Samara, if you choose not to look and not to kiss her, then I honestly don't see what the issue is. She's MC's best friend, she's fun and bubbly positive person and loves MC, as well as her boyfriend whom she loves differently. Nothing along above path to me felt wrong.
See though, its not going to be those that Avoid the voyeurism scene and avoid the kiss that will have the problems.
It will be those who avoid the voyeurism scene but WANT the kiss that will be having issues because Samara still loves her BF and those players want to make Samara theirs instead. Personally, I'm okay with how things play out now that you've given us the ability to fully avoid the voyeurism scene. Do I wish Samara seemed a bit more conflicted after having finally kissed Werner for the first time? RESOUNDINGLY YES! Am I willing to wait and see if it comes later on and we get to finally make Samara more then just a best friend? YES! Time (and your writing) will tell whether Samara is BEST GIRL or just another background character. Gotta wait and see.

And.. i know you are not being a dick when you post your comments, same applies for anyone who actually comment on the correct facts and not made up facts. eg. The blowjob comment and that Summer is a slut.
Yeah, I had no idea where that BJ comment came from. It just grossed me out that Sam seemed super sweaty when she kissed Werner and you knew WHY she was sweaty. :/
But glad you don't think i'm a (Total) asshole! I can't wait to see what comes next story wise!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Still, would be worth it, to get the aunt on the Backfoot. The power balance between her and the MC is out of whack right now.
But then the MC wouldn't come across as as much of a gelatine-backboned worm, which seems to be what we're going for at the moment.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Mar 27, 2019
Yeeeeaaaah, I know SOMETHING is going on because it wasn't until the meeting with the lawyer that Werner was having the dizzy episode.

Also, something that I noticed:
We know Werner got his ass kicked but we never actually see anyone in the subway when he's coughing up blood and then he saves (what I have to assume is Dani based on her tattoo and thumb ring) from her suicide attempt by basically portalling over to her (or maybe super speed?) and ITS NEVER BROUGHT UP AGAIN!?!?

I think we have a case of the Unreliable Narrator.
Shits going on and we are not seeing it because Werner isn't actively acknowledging it.

And yeah, Samara makes vague comments on how she was meant to be a mentor to him or how when he thanks her for her listening to him and she just says "that's why I am here." :unsure: Hrmm.....
Don't forget when his eyes turned red while he was in bed...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
KnightoftheWhiteSun I am also now considering this for future players. I have to do changes for 4 scenes then basically so not so quick to do.

I think a compromise of just putting in a "skip" switch as MC is coming up the stairs (like you did for the Samara scene) would be best. Those who want to see Anne in a threesome get to and those who don't want to be forced to see someone they wanted fucked by others get to avoid it and everyone's happier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I get it. I'm just like why was he even there. Who pays for prostitutes too not touch them? Like I dislike lesbian scenes,but feel like that would have worked better as one. Or the female prostitute could have taken Dwayne's place in the kitchen.

Like I said earlier its not a deal breaker, just thought it was an odd choice.
if the female prostitute took Dwayne's place, dwayne would be upstairs in the meanwhile and can you immagine the crying in here? maybe Annie wanted MC to see the threesome while she imagined MC was plowing Summer as she was eating her out? could be. and since MC did see it, Annie didn't need another session and her plan can take shape
"I've met the perfect man and he's nothing like you."
Perfect only works with perfect (Jensen and Vicky) flawed ones do better with flawed ones, maybe that was a compliment towards the MC

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Well fuck me, I did miss that!
Good eyes!
So you speed-clicked through the sleep scene eh? Knobb made sure it is not missable unless you just skip or speed-click through it.... Shame on you! :KEK:
I apologize, but having seen all the comments..before downloading
If you had seen all the comments you would have seen the ones that claim there is no NTR too and done what everyone with doubts should do: Check the truth yourself and then pass judgement. :WeSmart:

Just parroting what others say is not very wise.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah...kinda makes me wonder if there's a paranormal tag missing...don't know too many drugs can make that happen...if any
nah, it was just special night time contacts, everybody have those.

I haven't played the last game, but it has "superpower" tag already and this game is in the same universe. So it's make sense the mc is super something, which is I believe partly the explanation of why the ladies are "drawn" to him or is going to be.

Mar 27, 2019
nah, it was just special night time contacts, everybody have those.

I haven't played the last game, but it has "superpower" tag already and this game is in the same universe. So it's make sense the mc is super something, which is I believe partly the explanation of why the ladies are "drawn" to him or is going to be.
Could be...granted it's been awhile since I played RtP, and I don't think I finished it...but I don't remember any eye changes in that one, but no doubt we'll find out and the game progresses...probably has something to do w/ the absent mother...

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes