3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I must be stupid then, because I can't figure out how to see that. The reading ends with Werner thinking "time for bed", followed by an orange text saying "90 minutes later", then a picure of him with eyes closed and then the fancy title animation. I don't see red eyes anywhere there.
exactly there. just wait a second or two when you get to the "picture" of him with eyes closed and you will see the thing you are not seeing till now :D

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ATTENTION: This will be the final change I will make.

I will ad an option to skip the Anne fucking part. I know most of you played it and hates her for it now but the change will be for future players. Three other scenes will have to change also because of this.
So if you want to play a version that gives you the skip or peek option then ill upload it later the week.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
(although in some games i dont mind it )
I mean he did put this sooo
ok? and do you only have one fetish? I fail to see how that's relevant.
It might be relevant because those are his likes and he can put them in the game, we already seen voyeurism scenes so.
But still to each their own as long as he don't add it to the game but it can still be relevant knowing what the dev likes (in this case ntr and rape especially rape knowing his last game)

Still i played his last game and it was good to an extent (minus the whole rape which was shitty and cliché) i was having hopes that this game was better since usually devs improve with time (sometimes they don't but usually) but this wasn't the case, so far the game its like a peeping tom simulator, wimp mc that ironically gets sloppy seconds from the old mc which let's accept it was like a hundred times more man than this peeping tom mc, but yeah huge disappointment this game turned out to be since the first release.

also for those of you that didn't played the dev old game he did have sex scenes with other characters that wasn't the mc but if i remember correctly they weren't that related to the mc, but in this case with the warning in OP and the two voyeur scenes already since first release its obviously gonna have much more voyeurism scenes like that, so do yourself a favor and stop playing the game like i will do, a real shame but oh well we have lots of better games out there that don't have this peeping tom shit.
On a quick note the dev says every one of those scenes have a "purpose" but so far those scenes don't seem to have a purpose to me right now, you can easily make the player known that this girls have active sexual lives without showing it, so yeah i don't see the point, unless later on we discover that one of those girls got pregnant or some other consequence because of it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You should only ever be 1 incest patch in the game folder at a time.

So you missed the Eye's bit hu?.
really seriously why do I f-kin bother.
I'm confused, why are you mad I didn't remember the red eye part before the intro?

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I'm not getting it. I waited for a full minute and nothing happens.
I just now tested again with the currently available files you can download here. what I noticed:

the first picture you see of him, after the 90 minutes text is static. on the next click, the animation starts to play and with next click the fancy intro starts. if you still dont get the animation I am honestly at a loss where the problem is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sngo

May 9, 2020

I will ad an option to skip the Anne fucking part. I know most of you played it and hates her for it now but the change will be for future players. Three other scenes will have to change also because of this.
So if you want to play a version that gives you the skip or peek option then ill upload it later the week.
So the major issue for the majority of the players complaining here will still be there.
Ok it's your game you do what you feel right but losing a good part of a fan base for a random scene(samara scene)that doesn't add anything to the plot well isn't that bright of an idea in my opinion.

I tried my best to show what that fan base complain is, so at least my opinion was given, wanted or not.

Still wish you gl and that you can achieve what you want with it but the game is really done for me.

All the best

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I mean, I fail to see why people stick around and try to change the game? you know going in that a certain type of content is in the game, you know that some of it will be uspskipple, you know the dev stance on the matter(no ntr, and once the Li and the harem are official no fuck arounds) yet you still come here and complain.

I don't really enjoy that content at all, I do prefer the mc to be involved, but I knew it going in and went in with the mind set that the mc will take a bit to get his moment.

Why does every game or any genre need the same setup? Can't you just enjoy the ride?

You are not paying for it, so I don't see why does it matter if the mc doesn't have any sex scenes yet?(even though he has one at this point) you could just as well come back in a few months, see if the mc got more action and enjoy that.

And act like the dev blind sided you with "unskipple" content, or the fact that the mc is not a badass from the first moment. It's not even about defending the dev at this point, the dev already told you what is in the game. But you refuse to listen and come here acting like he somehow he "lied" to anybody.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
Well really loved RTP story and wished that game had a harem ending so i saw the harem tag and thought yes great chars and a great dev that finally listen to us. But once again is letting us down by doing a half assed harem where we get a only a few chars as harem, alot of the posts are not asking to change the game but scenes that aren't serving a point to the story. Which we can do its up to the dev if he wants to listen or not.

Mar 27, 2019

I understand why yer doin it...don't think it's gonna stop the complaining tho (maybe cut it back a smidge)...for my money, of all the reasons I hate Anne...THAT one doesn't even show up on the list (even tho I fall into the camp that doesn't believe it's NTR...voyeurism sure)

Reactions: gregers

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
and you conveniently ignore the last part of the warning in the OP so what makes you assume that we will see many more of these voyeur and other people fucking scenes?:

This however will rarely happen and is not the theme of the game.
But is still gonna happen no? And who knows it might ruin another girl for a player that's why i said if you don't like this content you should stop playing this.
With his previous game this wasn't a problem since it wasn't a harem game so you knew who the mc was gonna end up with, but in this case it's a harem and any girl can be part of it, meaning that another scene like that can ruin the girl for some players.

Reactions: Mayonesa

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I'll give my two cents, the biggest mistake here is the tags, Harem/Incest/Romance it instantaneously bring people expecting something.

I like the game and other than the Aunt and Cousing not really being a LI i have no complaints.
This.
I think the tags are jumping the gun right now and should be removed.
Does it have a harem and incest right now? Fuck no it doesnt!
Will it have a harem and incest? Fuck yeah it will!

Right now it has an intriguing story, FANTASTIC renders, interesting characters and a few problematic elements, (Unskippable voyeurism), which are being worked on by the Dev. I am one of those who do not like Voyeurism and very loudly pointed out the parts where the game could be improved by simply adding a skip or removing them.

And yea know what happened?
The dev listened to the feed back, engaged with people in the forum, and offered a fair compromise for people's issues without compromising the story they want to tell!
That is faaaar more then can be said for most Develops who'd just tell people to get fucked if they didn't like it.
Does it perfectly solve my issues with the game? No.
Does it show me that the dev will listen to feed back and make me give him the benefit of the doubt for future chapters? YES!

Seriously, people need to ease up off his dick about things. The developer is taking in feedback and seeing what works for his story, that is all a player base can ask of their developers. I am 100% sure he will see how chapters 1/2 went and peoples reaction to it and make changes in his plan for the future. Just takes time for us to all see it. Got to give the man time to work.

So again, I say.
Thank you.gif

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I just now tested again with the currently available files you can download here. what I noticed:

the first picture you see of him, after the 90 minutes text is static. on the next click, the animation starts to play and with next click the fancy intro starts. if you still dont get the animation I am honestly at a loss where the problem is.

I decided to record it to show you how it looks for me.

I think the "picture" of him with eyes closed is not a still image. But the eyes don't open. In the clip I wait here until moving the mouse cursor over MC's eyes and then to his ear. Then I click and instantly get the title animation. I noticed though, that there is a little gap at the left and right edges of the title animation. Like, the title animations seems to overlay over the scene behind it? I have no idea what is going on. I removed and reinstalled the game before making this clip.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
maybe it would be time that a mod intervenes...the whole nagging over 1 or 2 scene over the last pages is no longer bearable.
we already have enough of it in other gamethreads.

and I wouldn't be surprised if the dev went radiosilence for a while.

it's still HIS game and he should tell it as he sees fit.

and now again i fell radiosilent und hope to see more progress in the state of the gamedevelopment and not so much anymore of the complaints about this or that...PEACE

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Yep, there no such things, it's just kinetic novell without real choices and ~0 lewd content, there must be teasing and voyerism + blueball and crazy bipolar disorder tags, at least, in current state. other tags are misleading.

But every game and novel has its own fans. it's just that there is some confusion with tags on f95, so some people complain.

Eternal dissatisfaction with everyone and everything, this is a trend of the decade:
I can’t do anything and don’t want to learn, but YOU, yes, YOU, do for me what i want and the way how I want, quickly and for free!

btw, there no "normal" peoples on this planet, we are all crazy a bit one way or other.. live with it.

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I decided to record it to show you how it looks for me.

I think the "picture" of him with eyes closed is not a still image. But the eyes don't open. In the clip I wait here until moving the mouse cursor over MC's eyes and then to his ear. Then I click and instantly get the title animation. I noticed though, that there is a little gap at the left and right edges of the title animation. Like, the title animations seems to overlay over the scene behind it? I have no idea what is going on. I removed and reinstalled the game before making this clip.
thanks, yeah something is wrong there. Since I reinstalled the game just to test it for you again and had no problems seeing the animation with these red eyes I can't lay my finger on the problem. the picture you get after the 90 minutes screen should become a little blury after a second and the next click should start the animation. I will record it for you, so you can at least see it until we find out what the problem is.

the little gaps at the left and right edges are normal and not part of the problem, I had these myself.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
So what do we think MC's power actually is?
What we've seen so far:
- Dude heals quick
- Can move faster then a speeding train
- Red eyes?
- Animal Magnetism
- Over the phone Orgasms? (looking at you Maggie)

Remember, the name of the game is Alternate Existence...

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes