3.50 star(s) 90 Votes
Jan 9, 2020
Sounds like mixed up patches to me. delete everything regarding the incest-patches and redownload the one provided in the main-post. Maybe make a new, clean install of the game too, just to be safe.
download game again ! download aunt patch again ! start play game from beginning again ! first minute she is aunt after that she is Anne no more aunt ! same and when i download game and mother patch she is first minute mother rest of game Anne ! downloading game fifth time !

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
download game again ! download aunt patch again ! start play game from beginning again ! first minute she is aunt after that she is Anne no more aunt ! same and when i download game and mother patch she is first minute mother rest of game Anne ! downloading game fifth time !
Just to make sure - did you clean out the %appdata%-subfolder for AE as well?

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
The patch does not exchange the names with aunt/niece. You will see these only in text and when its warranted to be used. The MC will not call Anne caretaker/aunt all the time but uses her name. Simple as that. it is no bug or error.

Just a little example for you:
"She is my caretaker/aunt" <-- here the patch applies
"Thanks for the clothes, Anne" <-- the patch is not supposed to change Anne to aunt here and will not
this game is full of bugs ! now i have error when i want to look her in shower ! but i fix that !
I assure you, the game is not full of bugs, its looks like to me you are messing with the files in your fruitless attempt to make something broken work, that was not broken in the first place.

Are you gonna Franz Ferdinand this game?
Hope he is not, I still want to see the game progress more :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jan 9, 2020
The patch does not exchange the names with aunt/niece. You will see these only in text and when its warranted to be used. The MC will not call Anne caretaker/aunt all the time but uses her name. Simple as that. it is no bug or error.

I assure you, the game is not full of bugs, its looks like to me you are messing with the files in your fruitless attempt to make something broken work, that was not broken in the first place.

Hope he is not, I still want to see the game progress more :ROFLMAO:
first i don`t messing i don`t change anything ! second in patch text is aunt but in game not it is Anne !

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
first i don`t messing i don`t change anything ! second in patch text is aunt but in game not it is Anne !
With the Patch, her name is still Anne.
When its appropriate, people will refer to Anne as your aunt.
Most of the time, people still call Anne by her name, including the Main Character.

If the patch was not working, you would see people call Anne your Caretaker instead but again, ONLY when its appropriate. Most of the time, everyone will still call Anne by her name.

Last edited:

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
High quality harem game with superpowers? Sounds like a good time.
Looking forward to future updates.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I think the reason ppl keep telling him to "be grateful" and whatnot was the elderly lady who I think was fucking Dwayne...

There's also Samara who I suspect is working for the Aunt to spy on mc.

The only 3 women I trust so far in this game are, Charmane,Honey and Summer.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Alright just ran through again. Thoughts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I took no voluntarily peeping actions on my run through.
as I said in my post a few pages ago "Well... I really hope that MC grows because every time he opens his mouth I die inside"

He is very passive whatever shit people say to him he accepts without question ... I don't want him to be an ultra Chad but sometimes I wanted him to take the initiative more than passively winning a harem because he is "the protagonist"

Reactions: LordSinner

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
UPDATE: Right the changes I have now done for Ep1/2 will be uploaded later by my uploader of choice. It will read vs1.2.2... I believe an updated patch will follow done by scottpilgrim787 (he's asked me if he can do a patch for AE)

So for those who want to play getting a better Samara experience and skipping the Anne sex part can do so but you will have to start a new game. If happy with how it is currently then keep things as they are now and wait until Ep3 is out.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Tell me why you think MC is the way he is currently? Im being serious/honest with you I'd like to know your thoughts.
Obviously i have in mind how he will be like, knowing his past but you guys don't have that luxury. So i'd like to know why you/guys think he's such a 'wussy' currently?

The scar on his stomach is not self inflicted and will tell you more about MC and his past. More of him will be revealed later on. I am sure many will still think it doesnt warrant him the way I am writing his character and some may agree with how I portrait him.

Still i'd like to know your thoughts. ;)

as I said in my post a few pages ago "Well... I really hope that MC grows because every time he opens his mouth I die inside"

He is very passive whatever shit people say to him he accepts without question ... I don't want him to be an ultra Chad but sometimes I wanted him to take the initiative more than passively winning a harem because he is "the protagonist"

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I see many acknowledging my post above but no one's saying anything. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Tell me why you think MC is the way he is currently? Im being serious/honest with you I'd like to know your thoughts.
Obviously i have in mind how he will be like, knowing his past but you guys don't have that luxury. So i'd like to know why you/guys think he's such a 'wussy' currently?

The scar on his stomach is not self inflicted and will tell you more about MC and his past. More of him will be revealed later on. I am sure many will still think it doesnt warrant him the way I am writing his character and some may agree with how I portrait him.

I think he was abused in the fostercare system, and maybe some of his caretakers were making experiments on him, and the scaris the result of one of those experiments.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I think a lot of it stems from insecurity. Dude was abandoned when he was 5. I mean some people get harder from stuff like that,and some just fade.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I see you support Through Spacetime game, I absolutely love that game and so surprise he' has so little supporters.

OH Snap I see you supporting me too.. WOW thank you dude.:love:

I think a lot of it stems from insecurity. Dude was abandoned when he was 5. I mean some people get harder from stuff like that,and some just fade.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

Still i'd like to know your thoughts
I think its a mix of two things the obvious abandonment which sometimes causes a loss in self-esteem, if you were left alone and the only family you have left didn't seem to care for you then you may develop a negative opinion of yourself a "no one care because no one love me" type of mentality

The second was mention above, he may have been abused in some way by the care system, an orphanage, its rarely a nice place to live they may have done some experiment with him.

adding these two and you have someone emotionally fragile do to emotional (and physical) abuse and abandonment

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes