3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
maybe you are more confident then me then, because when I was younger I found myself very often around people I don't know or feel very awkward saying "yes" even if I don't want to.

I honestly didn't question his behavior, it seems natural to be from someone in his position.

Fear of abandonment is a big deal, and the need for someone to "take care of you" or to "love" you is very deep sometimes, I know that from experience and more often than not I would end up in places I didn't want to be in just so I could say "they care about me". I don't know how deep this game wants to go, but that shit runs very deep. And the "need" for someone to be there for you? boy, that's feeling is one of the scariest sometimes, as sometimes it feels like anybody would do, even if they are bad for you.

But again, I might be reading into it based on my own life experience. Or maybe we could have more inner monologues of the mc questioning everything, as that might shad some light about how the mc feels about all of this.

Yea more inner monologs would be great. Also Is anyone else kind of weirded out by the maid?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Or maybe we could have more inner monologues of the mc questioning everything, as that might shad some light about how the mc feels about all of this.
Inner monologues are a double edged sword, as it's very easy to go overboard (and there's already a fair amount of them in some scenes). But they might be useful in a few places to help explain some of the MC's more puzzling behaviour, e.g. why he starts apologizing to Anne for his behaviour during the car ride on the second(?) day.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Inner monologues are a double edged sword, as it's very easy to go overboard (and there's already a fair amount of them in some scenes). But they might be useful in a few places to help explain some of the MC's more puzzling behaviour, e.g. why he starts apologizing to Anne for his behaviour during the car ride on the second(?) day.

Yea especially if you choose not to peep

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Ya, a few of us have commented on it upstream a ways (but I don't blame you for missing it in all the hullaballoo). It's a garbage racist trope, tremendously offputting.
Sorry I just have to comment on that:

garbage racist trope? I dont feel like that, I know enough people of different origins that grew not up in my country (germany) and even after 15 or more years dont speak the german language well enough that you can say they really learnt it. With some of them I even took classes back then, so thats that.
But just a little thought... what if Asami just pretends to not being able to speak english perfectly? Which one of both is true is up to Knobb, but we will see, no?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

garbage racist trope? I dont feel like that, I know enough people of different origins that grew not up in my country (germany) and even after 15 or more years dont speak the german language well enough that you can say they really learnt it. With some of them I even took classes back then, so thats that.
But just a little thought... what if Asami just pretends to not being able to speak english perfectly? Which one of both is true is up to Knobb, but we will see, no?
Broken English is one thing, but "submissive Asian maid who can't use personal pronouns or the verb 'is'" is definitely a lazy stereotype.

Sure, she may be playing a part in an attempt at subverting expectations, but that stopped being clever at some point in the mid Seventies. Of course YMMV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Broken English is one thing, but "submissive Asian maid who can't use personal pronouns or the verb 'is'" is definitely a lazy stereotype.

Sure, she may be playing a part in an attempt at inverting expectations, but that stopped being clever at some point in the mid Seventies. Of course YMMV.
Personally,I'm not bothered. Kind of wonder if she's
a bodyguard for Anne.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

Yeah, same in my county(israel), we have a lot of Russian and Indonesian people. And a lot of them work for elderly support or receptionists, and more often then not they don't speak perfect* hebrew, mainly because pronouns is very different between those langue's.

*they miss use very basic form of the langue, and omit a lot of "connecting"(I feel like my English too a deep here) words.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, he doesn't have to be paranoid about it, but from the moment the "I feel guilty for abandoning you and want to help you out" turned into "but you'll have to do something for me", he has no reasons to see this as anything more than some sort of business deal. It might turn out that Anne really cares about him and actually feels remorse for what she did, but with the information he has so far, this as a "quid pro quo" type of situation and nothing more.
Very true but there is also the possibillity that Anne who is a very inteligente woman did her homwork on the MC and Suspects that he wouldn't come live with her just because she feel's guilty.
And since she may truly want to make it upto him she may actually be useing the Deal as a way to get around that.
Since the MC will know it also benifits her in a real sence he's more open to that form of aproach.
Not saying Summer dosen't need sorting out at all but it could just be a two for one from anne's point of veiw she can make ammends and sort her daughter out at the same time with him being none the wiser.

I know that strange and it means she's doing something nice for selfish reasons but that life for you.
Also its just my alternative theory on Anne's actions

Just Sayin

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Very true but there is also the possibillity thats Anne who is a very inteligente woman did her homwork on the MC and Suspects that he wouldn't come live with her just because she feel's guilty.
And since she may truly want to make it upto him she may actually be useing the Deal as a way to get around that.
Since the MC will know it also benifits her in a real sence he's more open to that form of aproach.
Not saying Summer dosen't need sorting out at all but it could just be a two for one from anne's point of veiw she can make ammends and sort her daughter out at the same time with him being none the wiser.

I know that strange and it means she's doing something nice for selfish reasons but that life for you.
Also its just my alternative theory on Anne's actions

Just Sayin
You missed an important part of my comment. I wrote "with the information he has so far". I'm not talking about the plot or her actual intentions, but what the MC knows at this point of the story. Anne might have the purest of intentions, we don't know much about that yet, but in the MC's point of view, he is just an undercover babysitter.

Dec 29, 2018
I didn't scroll down far enough past the download links to see the warning posted, so I went in blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't understand who the target market is for this game. Harem fans who want to play as a main character who watches other people fuck the women? Romance fans who want to bang someone with no build up or any emotions other than lust? Group sex fans who don't actually want to partake in the group sex? I don't get it.

I see that there are some revisions planned to be released soon, so maybe it can be salvaged, but my expectations are low. The game is a mess right now, especially when it comes to Samara.

I feel like Samara would be a much better character if she just kept her crush on the main character a secret because she was afraid of losing him as a friend and/or because she felt it would be wrong to pursue her feelings because she was in a sort of mentor position to him. Her relationship with Gordon just makes her very unappealing.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You missed an important part of my comment. I wrote "with the information he has so far". I'm not talking about the plot or her actual intentions, but what the MC knows at this point of the story. Anne might have the purest of intentions, we don't know much about that yet, but in the MC's point of view, he is just an undercover babysitter.

Nope I got that you are talking about.
You mean from MC point of veiw all he currently knows is he has agreed to a babysitting job with unusual payment system.
Not arguing with you.

But I like to look at possible diffrent angles.

So I was theorising one possible other side of that could be that his current point of veiw reguarding his reason for being there is what Anne wants him to think.
Hence the "him being none the wiser". comment.

Just Sayin.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I didn't scroll down far enough past the download links to see the warning posted, so I went in blind.

I just don't understand who the target market is for this game. Harem fans who want to play as a main character who watches other people fuck the women? Romance fans who want to bang someone with no build up or any emotions other than lust? Group sex fans who don't actually want to partake in the group sex? I don't get it.

I see that there are some revisions planned to be released soon, so maybe it can be salvaged, but my expectations are low. The game is a mess right now, especially when it comes to Samara.

I feel like Samara would be a much better character if she just kept her crush on the main character a secret because she was afraid of losing him as a friend and/or because she felt it would be wrong to pursue her feelings because she was in a sort of mentor position to him. Her relationship with Gordon just makes her very unappealing.
well, speaking as an avid harem lover.

All I can say, I went in knowing that the mc wouldn't be fucking right away, and was fine with it.

I don't get "scared" or "disgusted" by the idea or seeing other LI or harem members getting banged before the mc start something with them. So I just went it with that mind set, and had no issues.

I like exploring different stories, rather then another mc who's perfect and doesn't evolve with the story and somehow still gets a harem.

I understand the "hear" not "see" mentality, but for me it added something to those characters. And people complained about it enough in the thread, from wild speculations, to try and stick to the facts. Trust me, everything has been said a thousand times on both sides. So please, if you like the story let the dev tell it, if you didn't there is no reason to try and force the dev to change it.

Because at the end of the day, if people like it they support the dev if the don't... they won't. But the best games I've played, are the ones where the dev stuck to their vision of the story, and if any changes were made, they were very very minor.

Ps. I also have a very strong netori fetish, meaning I don't care how "in love" the LI is, if I get a chance I'm in there.

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
EDIT: i will compress the game new when its uploaded
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Original Size Win/Linux: 944MB

Compressed Size:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes