3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So incest and harem...... but then you just cut most of the hot girls as just side pieces of meat (sidefucks) instead of having them as Li's? (Is this for real or you did word that post badly? Anne and Summer are not Li's?)
Seems like you make the worst decisions ever in games but is not a surprise to me anymore after the one you did in your last game of forcing to choose 1 girl (And I liked that game, but I'm not willing for a repeat of that)... doing this in a harem with incest? :cautious: seems like a waste to me but is your game and this is just my opinion.

Guess this is going to be my last playthrough but I can at least applaud you for being honest.
Good luck, see you in the next game.
Yeah, just confirming I was right to be skeptical of this being a harem game from the word go. This Dev can't allow players to have nice things.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey MrKnobb . So I am still going throw what I think is the content from last update but I made an observation. So we had Andrea and Tania and you previously told us that we will have a relation with one of them but not both. Then I noticed that you also put Adrianna and Daniella in a pair. My question is:

Can we expect to keep choosing one of each pair to add to the harem, or was the first choice between Andrea and Tania an isolated incident?

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It was quite funny to hear from Asami about the beautiful virgin Summer, who brings many guys to her house, but does not sleep with them)

Is the author so afraid of the word ntr that it was necessary to repeat several times that she is a virgin and a good girl?)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, just confirming I was right to be skeptical of this being a harem game from the word go. This Dev can't allow players to have nice things.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alternate-existence-v1-4-0-mrknobb.70125/post-6765419

Based on this post by the dev. I think that all of them will be part of the fuck fest but he is keeping all of it close to the vest for now. Though based on his last game I will take a wild guess and say that there will not be an actual harem ending, but individual endings. If you have played his previous game, he lets you fuck around all you want and then you make a choice.

Although I am half way through a whiskey bottle and I may be mixing up devs. :ROFLMAO:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MrKnobb I think I remember that you've said that Jensen only fucked Tania once in RTP but on Nikola ending Jensen literally fuck Tania and other girls until they collapsed. So unless you lied when you said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once', then Vicky ending is canon for AE right? I mean that can be the only explanation otherwise it completely conflicts with what you have said. I mean it would make sense since we see the cinema scene in this game too. I've already have mixed feelings about Tania because of Jensen but if Vicky Route isn't canon for AE and Tania get fucked by Jensen until she collapsed on a orgy even tho she said that she is leaving him, I'm fucking done with Tania. Because she literally left him, made a goodbye speech to him yet return to him and get fucked many times on an orgy by him. Which means her words doesn't mean anything and she can always return him for a fuck. If this is the situation fuck that girl honestly. If there is only 2 girlfriend options and one is Tania, well choice is clear to me. Unless Vicky route is canon and Jensen only fucked Tania once like you have said. Then I can maybe go for Tania

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Only for those, like yourself who played the Nicky 3some route would have seen that scene... The 3some route was in all tense and purposes more fantasy than anything. Meaning Tania didn't do this to fuck Jensen and marry him, she just joined in for some fun with a group of people. If because of this scene, that you chosen to play, then by all means don't go Tania route.

For those who didnt play the 3 some route Tania left when she said she did.

MrKnobb I think I remember that you've said that Jensen only fucked Tania once in RTP but on Nikola ending Jensen literally fuck Tania and other girls until they collapsed. So unless you lied when you said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once', then Vicky ending is canon for AE right? I mean that can be the only explanation otherwise it completely conflicts with what you have said. I mean it would make sense since we see the cinema scene in this game too. I've already have mixed feelings about Tania because of Jensen but if Vicky Route isn't canon for AE and Tania get fucked by Jensen until she collapsed on a orgy even tho she said that she is leaving him, I'm fucking done with Tania. Because she literally left him, made a goodbye speech to him yet return to him and get fucked many times on an orgy by him. Which means her words doesn't mean anything and she can always return him for a fuck. If this is the situation fuck that girl honestly. If there is only 2 girlfriend options and one is Tania, well choice is clear to me. Unless Vicky route is canon and Jensen only fucked Tania once like you have said. Then I can maybe go for Tania

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Andrea & Tania are the gf options. My plan so far is that you have to choose one (ALTHOUGH I am playing with the idea for another option to maybe have both as gf - DONT quote me on this.) ... so for now you will choose one later. So far i have had players spend time with both, to show off both characters personality but there will be a choice.

The rest of the women are either side fucks or integral to the MC's harem/story...

Hey MrKnobb . So I am still going throw what I think is the content from last update but I made an observation. So we had Andrea and Tania and you previously told us that we will have a relation with one of them but not both. Then I noticed that you also put Adrianna and Daniella in a pair. My question is:

Can we expect to keep choosing one of each pair to add to the harem, or was the first choice between Andrea and Tania an isolated incident?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Andrea & Tania are the gf options. My plan so far is that you have to choose one (ALTHOUGH I am playing with the idea for another option to maybe have both as gf - DONT quote me on this.) ... so for now you will choose one later. So far i have had players spend time with both, to show off both characters personality but there will be a choice.

The rest of the women are either side fucks or integral to the MC's harem/story...
Thanks for the answer mate. (y)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Only for those, like yourself who played the Nicky 3some route would have seen that scene... The 3some route was in all tense and purposes more fantasy than anything. Meaning Tania didn't do this to fuck Jensen and marry him, she just joined in for some fun with a group of people. If because of this scene, that you chosen to play, then by all means don't go Tania route.

For those who didnt play the 3 some route Tania left when she said she did.
So it's not one of the canons for AE? It's fine then. Because you literally said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once'. You didn't talk about routes at all. I've never said 'marrying' but she made that emotional goodbye speech to Jensen and after that return to him to get fucked by him on an orgy until she collapsed. So words doesn't really mean much for her. If she returns to him for a fuck after she literally left him, she can always do that isn't she? Again you said yourself that 'Tania only fucked Jensen once' multiple times here. I can quote your messages if you want. If this was just a fantasy route and what happened isn't a canon ending for AE I'm fine with it. I'm just showing that if vicky or nicky solo routes aren't canon, then when you said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once' is kinda a 'lie'. You should've said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once only if you played RTP on some routes. On a certain route she get fucked by jensen plenty of times'

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This will be the last message I will answer on this.

Most players didnt play Nicky route and definitely not 3some route. IT was only a fantasy route. I do not include this and didnt include this in my "Tania only fucked Jensen once" as its true for 99% of players. I hope it makes sense. Honestly forget about her then as it clearly bothers you. You have to realize not everyone here even played RTP.

So it's not one of the canons for AE? It's fine then. Because you literally said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once'. You didn't talk about routes at all. I've never said 'marrying' but she made that emotional goodbye speech to Jensen and after that return to him to get fucked by him on an orgy until she collapsed. So words doesn't really mean much for her. If she returns to him for a fuck after she left him, she can always do that isn't she? Again you said yourself that 'Tania only fucked Jensen once' multiple times here. I can quote your messages if you want. Again if this was just a fantasy route and what happened wasn't canon I'm fine with it. I'm just showing that if vicky or nicky solo routes aren't canon, then when you said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once' is kinda a 'lie'. You would've said 'Jensen only fucked Tania once only if you played RTP on certain routes'

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This will be the last message I will answer on this.

Most players didnt play Nicky route and definitely not 3some route. IT was only a fantasy route. I do not include this and didnt include this in my "Tania only fucked Jensen once" as its true for 99% of players. I hope it makes sense. Honestly forget about her then as it clearly bothers you. You have to realize not everyone here even played RTP.
If it was only a fantasy route then I'm fine with it honestly. I just wonder about this because of your words. Thanks for the info. I didn't even realize that route exist until I saw someone pointed out on the thread of rtp anyways. It's a tricky business when you put a character who has sexual history with mc in your old game and put it as one of the only two girlfriend options in your new game for your new mc. It's certainly a bold move so I applaud you for your courage. It's even bolder move to make Tania talk about Jensen and describe him as the 'perfect man' for her to the mc of this game. I would much prefer if Tania was a completely new character. but oh well we cannot get what we want always . She is still my choice of gf in this game currently (only if we cannot have Anne as gf ofc) since I really like her. I hope she will completely forget Jensen and fall in love with MC and happily ever live after with him

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I doubt it's a bug. You did restart the game from scratch? If you load a save before that scene and replay again? I've not had anyone on my Beta team mention that not coming up or seen anyone else not seeing that in gallery apart from yourself and the other user.

Yes, I have seen that, but it is not there as a picture. Bug then maybe?

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes